Zone1 Kristan Hawkins Crushes Arguments Of Pro-Choicer

Speaking for myself, I don't see a fertilized egg as a person with legal rights that trump those of the mother, a person by any definition. What I take issue with is using science to establish morality. Science is amoral and the decision of a mother to have an abortion is a moral one, not a scientific one.
Tell God about it.

Depends on the circumstances. If that woman is flying a US bomber and that human being lives next to an al Qaida terrorist in Afghanistan, I'd say it is tragic but the answer is no. If that human is a day-old, fertilized egg the mother doesn't want to gestate for 9 months and then give birth to, I'd say it is tragic but the answer is no.

Wow. Pro-abortion and a warmonger. The complete DemoKKKrat package.

The baby doesn't "Trump" the mother. They are each INDIVIDUALS and both have the fundamental right to LIFE. The problem occurs when the "mother" decides to kill her child
Sorry but I don't consider a fertilized egg to be an 'individual' or a child. Except for a few strands of DNA there is nothing human about it.

Sorry but I don't consider a fertilized egg to be an 'individual' or a child. Except for a few strands of DNA there is nothing human about it.
You do have a right to your own opinion, there is no doubt about that.
Others may look at it as saving the life of an unborn child. They too, have a right to
their own opinion.

I don’t either, considering no oviparous species with sapience exist.

We’re talking about humans though, here fam.

We don’t lay eggs.

Again, this isn’t a problem or concern since banning abortion isn’t a matter of anyone’s rights trumping other rights. No one’s rights are violated by banning this human rights violation.
A state forcing a birth is what then.

A state forcing a birth is what then.
It is the state declaring that a developing human life has value greater than the convenience of the mother. You would prosecute for murder a woman who killed her two-week-old newborn, even though the baby demands more effort from the mother for his/her survival than when he/she was in the womb.

Last edited:
Nothing and nonsense? “Forcing birth?” Absurd. Doesn’t happen.

The state not allowing you to kill other human beings is the state doing what it’s supposed to do and protecting the rights and lives of those humans that should be under its protection.
A zygote?

Sorry but I don't consider a fertilized egg to be an 'individual' or a child.
Except for a few strands of DNA there is nothing human about it.
No “fertilized egg” comes with strands of human DNA.

Since you are talking about fertilized eggs you are no longer talking about human embryology at all. And since that is clearly the case, I agree with you, I likewise do not consider chickens at any age to be individuals or children in any sense.

A zygote?
Zygote is a stage of life, the first stage for every sexually reproducing organism, at the beginning of their lifespan.

It was also not a word I used in my post, so the relevance of this entirely unclear question is… what exactly?

So, the deep state thing.
Why would that be deep state? It's simply legislators deciding that the life of a developing baby is worth more than the convenience of the mother who wishes to destroy that life.

It's mind boggling that vehement pro life folk don't push contraception. That's the key to less babies conceived, which means less abortions and overall less babies born. All positives.

It's mind boggling that vehement pro life folk don't push contraception. That's the key to less babies conceived, which means less abortions and overall less babies born. All positives.

I agree.

What is there to “push?”

If you want such things go get them.

Why would that be deep state? It's simply legislators deciding that the life of a developing baby is worth more than the convenience of the mother who wishes to destroy that life.
The use of the word convenience informs me of how far down the rabbit hole you are. I suppose sex is for procreation only and that any pleasure derived from it is evil.

I guess doctor oz was right. When a women/girl needs medical care there will be three people in the room, the women/girl, doctor and a local politician to keep the religious deep state opinion.

The use of the word convenience informs me of how far down the rabbit hole you are.
Virtually every abortion (>99%) is a contracted homicide done for the personal convenience of the client, and of course in this case the client is a mother and their kid is the victim.

If you deny this reality, you’re the one down a hole.

Forum List

Back