Kosher Jesus

If you were 'over it' you would not vent such rancor at Christianity in general and Penelope in particular. Does she remind you of someone? I doubt that there is anything that she ever said or did to you that warrants such unbridled hatred. Its a message board for crying out loud.

BTW, What the hell were you doing at midnight mass? Where if ever did Judaism come into play? Did you have to engage in pretense constantly to get along?

Is that what you are really angry about, that even after no one was chasing you anymore you continued to hide?

I am not criticizing or condemning you when I say this, but you can't pin that on the gentiles dear.

your post makes no sense at all...... you just ASSUME all sorts
of silly things and jump to all sorts of idiotic CONCLUSIONS.
I am intrigued with your bullshit idea that because I attended midnight mass with catholic friends Christmas eve whilst in college (when there really is little else to do) that I was HIDING from something. Where does the HIDING part enter the picture. As to Penelope----she happens to be an islamo Nazi slut-----why would I not hate such a lump of shit?----Millions died because of shit like her-----and ARE dying today

Where does the hiding enter the picture? well lets see the picture that you painted.

You are supposedly Jewish yet you went to mass with people who were taught that you killed Jesus acting all innocent and approving of them worshiping a human being as if he was a god. Did you ask for forgiveness?

Did you get on your knees, sing praises to his name or whatever they did at midnight? How is that not hiding who you really are and what you really think and feel?

And settle down for shits sake.

If you met penelope on the street you would probably become friends and go to midnight mass with her.

your post is really idiotic. As a college student I got invited to midnight mass as a JEW----and went-----as an observer. Way back then I was invited to visit mosques too----and went as an observer. -------As a college student, I was invited to HINDU events too. ----- It is possible that no one ever invited
you to their religious or ethnic events-----so sorry for you-----were you ever young?. I doubt that Penny does midnight mass. In general I did not go places with people I met "on the street". YOU are welcome to GO WITH PENELOPE

Thats doesn't quite jive with what you said before, that you had become friends with the same girls who terrorized you about killing Jesus when you were young and almost never missed a midnight mass presumably with your friends as a friend..

So enough with the college student observer garbage.

You say idiotic, I say pazzo.

I have no idea what "pazzo" means and do not see what does not "jive" I lived in a suburban neighborhood----fairly stable----and friendly----there was no reason for me NOT to be friendly with grown up people despite sandbox spats at age 5--I was 5 BEFORE the time of pope john XXIII-----things have changed. --"college student observer '''garbage'''??? It is difficult for me to imagine WHAT DA HELL goes on in your head-----I spent my college days in a DORM----seven years of it-----its what people did-----move around with each other. Have you ever been invited ANYWHERE??? A few years ago my kid described his experience in a Baptist church----He was a normal kid in his 20s just as I had been (he was living in "the south"-------it would be hard for me to imagine living where he was living and NOT getting invited to a Baptist church)

Be real Rosie, In your heart they were always islamo nazi lump of shit sluts. You betray your secret every time penelope says anything.

I am intrigued with your bullshit idea that because I attended midnight mass with catholic friends Christmas eve whilst in college (when there really is little else to do) that I was HIDING from something. Where does the HIDING part enter the picture. As to Penelope----she happens to be an islamo Nazi slut-----why would I not hate such a lump of shit?----Millions died because of shit like her-----and ARE dying today

Where does the hiding enter the picture? well lets see the picture that you painted.

You are supposedly Jewish yet you went to mass with people who were taught that you killed Jesus acting all innocent and approving of them worshiping a human being as if he was a god. Did you ask for forgiveness?

Did you get on your knees, sing praises to his name or whatever they did at midnight? How is that not hiding who you really are and what you really think and feel?

If you met penelope on the street you would probably become friends and go to midnight mass with her.

your post is really idiotic. As a college student I got invited to midnight mass as a JEW----and went-----as an observer. Way back then I was invited to visit mosques too----and went as an observer. -------As a college student, I was invited to HINDU events too. ----- It is possible that no one ever invited
you to their religious or ethnic events-----so sorry for you-----were you ever young?. I doubt that Penny does midnight mass. In general I did not go places with people I met "on the street". YOU are welcome to GO WITH PENELOPE

Thats doesn't quite jive with what you said before, that you had become friends with the same girls who terrorized you about killing Jesus when you were young and almost never missed a midnight mass presumably with your friends as a friend..

I have no idea what "pazzo" means and do not see what does not "jive" I lived in a suburban neighborhood----fairly stable----and friendly----there was no reason for me NOT to be friendly with grown up people despite sandbox spats at age 5--I was 5 BEFORE the time of pope john XXIII-----things have changed. --"college student observer '''garbage'''??? It is difficult for me to imagine WHAT DA HELL goes on in your head-----I spent my college days in a DORM----seven years of it-----its what people did-----move around with each other. Have you ever been invited ANYWHERE??? A few years ago my kid described his experience in a Baptist church----He was a normal kid in his 20s just as I had been (he was living in "the south"-------it would be hard for me to imagine living where he was living and NOT getting invited to a Baptist church)

Be real Rosie, In your heart they were always islamo nazi lump of shit sluts. You betray your secret every time penelope says anything.

who is "they" ?? you have decided that I respond to some group you call "they" in the same manner that I respond to the BONAFIDE ISLAMO NAZI WHORE---Penelope?. Your "diagnosis" is baseless. Your use of the word "secret" is
ludicrous. I am very OPENED about my opinion regarding the islamo-nazi whore, Penelope. Do you have a sense that there are people who consider you to be an islamo Nazi?
You seem to be "identifying" with Penelope and incorporating
my interaction with her into a delusion of reference

who is "they" ?? you have decided that I respond to some group you call "they" in the same manner that I respond to the BONAFIDE ISLAMO NAZI WHORE---Penelope?. Your "diagnosis" is baseless. Your use of the word "secret" is
ludicrous. I am very OPENED about my opinion regarding the islamo-nazi whore, Penelope.

They is who you went to church with, your secret that you puke all over these boards is how you really felt about THEM. The only difference between them and her is that THEY had more shade on their shit.

You even went off on me because I supposedly reminded you of someone you knew from school.

If you don't want to seem like a person with deep seated unresolved emotional issues from childhood that continue to cripple you today, don't act like one..

Last edited:
ludicrous. I am very OPENED about my opinion regarding the islamo-nazi whore, Penelope.

They is who you went to church with, your secret that you puke all over these boards is how you really felt about THEM. The only difference between them and her is that THEY had more shade on their shit.

You even went off on me because I supposedly reminded you of someone you knew from school.

If you don't want to seem like a person with deep seated unresolved emotional issues from childhood that continue to cripple you today, don't act like one..

HOBIE----you may be very very young---which "might" excuse your stupidity. When I was five years old----I harbored a "SECRET" about "them" ? When I was five years old-----
I was a very protected and naïve child----- as to going to sunday school----because the protestant neighbor came to the door and said to my mother---"I will take rosie with my daughter"-----so I went ----HARBORING A SECRET?----I was a child in the 1950s-----in the 1960s I started out as an adolescent----and grew into young adulthood--- The 1960s was the decade of a HUGE SOCIAL change-----Pope John XXIII made an earth shattering declaration---well it shattered earth for lots of people----DA JOOOS AIN'T
GUILTY. You may be too young to know------in my town---
the declaration was quite a BOMB SHELL---for the young.
My town turned FLOWER CHILD

HOBIE----you may be very very young---which "might" excuse your stupidity. When I was five years old----I harbored a "SECRET" about "them" ? When I was five years old-----
I was a very protected and naïve child----- as to going to sunday school----because the protestant neighbor came to the door and said to my mother---"I will take rosie with my daughter"-----so I went ----HARBORING A SECRET?--

Yes, a secret. You said so yourself. You never told anyone at home about being chased and attacked for killing Jesus by the same girls that you said later on became your friends. You only suppressed your fear, shame, anger, and outrage.. For whatever reason you have not gotten over it because obviously it still keeps leaking out.

--I was a child in the 1950s-----in the 1960s I started out as an adolescent----and grew into young adulthood--- The 1960s was the decade of a HUGE SOCIAL change-----Pope John XXIII made an earth shattering declaration---well it shattered earth for lots of people----DA JOOOS AIN'T

No I am not too young to remember. Nothing really changed where I lived. They were too busy trying to keep Pleasantville in the 50's, with a vengeance.. Flower children living there were considered to be the obvious enemy, a clear and present danger and threat to the fabric of society itself, lol, with all their free love, devil music, demon weed, and talk of peace...those bastards. :)

Full scale government sanctioned persecution was never restricted to only Jews back then, even now. Pull your head out of your ass. Shit is still happening.

Last edited:
I was a very protected and naïve child----- as to going to sunday school----because the protestant neighbor came to the door and said to my mother---"I will take rosie with my daughter"-----so I went ----HARBORING A SECRET?--

Yes, a secret. You said so yourself. You never told anyone at home about being chased and attacked for killing Jesus by the same girls that you said later on became your friends. You only suppressed your fear, shame, anger, and outrage.. For whatever reason you have not gotten over it because obviously it still keeps leaking out.

Don't give up your day job----you would never make it as so much as a school guidance counselor------I did---at age five
what normal five year old kids do-----I tolerated sandbox shit.
I cite that experience for EXCELLENT reasons------at that time ---way back in the 1950s-----the REASON the girls from the
CATHOLIC SCHOOL were harassing me was a function of
that which they learned at home and that which they learned in St. Anne's. (jump a rope) Normal people do remember
the adverse experiences of childhood------Normal children SWALLOW them. You made no point other than POINTING
OUT the fact that when it comes to intro to child psych---
you would fail. The person who wrote "Jump a Rope"-----
is a lot smarter than are you. As to "remembering"----memories are not just engramed deep in the grey matter----
they are POTENTIATED by repetitions of the same kinds of
stimulus. My little semi rural suburban town was CHOCK
FULL OF REMINDERS-----and there are reminders even on
this board. Penny could have been one of those girls

wrong again. My friends in college (circa 1970) were nothing like Penelope------that was the flower child era------there were still penelopes around ---here and there----but not
friends of mine

My little semi rural suburban town was CHOCK

Exactly. She reminds you of one of those girls and so you ventilate decades of surpassed outrage at her.

Her antisemitic tendencies the trigger.

--I was a child in the 1950s-----in the 1960s I started out as an adolescent----and grew into young adulthood--- The 1960s was the decade of a HUGE SOCIAL change-----Pope John XXIII made an earth shattering declaration---well it shattered earth for lots of people----DA JOOOS AIN'T

No I am not too young to remember. Nothing really changed where I lived. They were too busy trying to keep Pleasantville in the 50's, with a vengeance.. Flower children living there were considered to be the obvious enemy, a clear and present danger and threat to the fabric of society itself, lol, with all their free love, devil music, demon weed, and talk of peace...those bastards. :)

Oh---in my "Pleasantville" the big TURMOIL was-----"those lousy jews are going to sell to N%&&ers. There was not a single black family in my town until the late 70s----I was gone--but my mom told me about a Pakistani kid down the street---
who was being harassed as a "n%&&er"----my mom scolded the boys and one yelled "JEWISH BITCH" ---adolescent kids----penelopians never change. I had no idea that drugs were
an issue------I was a very naïve teen. ----later on I learned that the town was TEEMING with the stuff

Exactly. She reminds you of one of those girls and so you ventilate decades of surpassed outrage at her.

I respond to her islamo Nazi shit-------THAT is your
complaint? OH-----does response to islamo Nazi shit
ANNOY you?.

ANNOY you?.

No, your vulgarity and scatological obsessions have made me curious at to what has been festering in your mind.

P.U.

My mistake.....Can't you smell that smell?

ANNOY you?.

No, your vulgarity and scatological obsessions have made me curious at to what has been festering in your mind.

P.U.

wrong----you SO CLOSELY identify with the culture of Penelope----that you are horrified when I RESPOND. My doing so is an attack upon that which you hold dear

ANNOY you?.

P.U.

wrong----you SO CLOSELY identify with the culture of Penelope----that you are horrified when I RESPOND. My doing so is an attack upon that which you hold dear

What exactly do you suppose is that which I hold dear, dear?

And its not that I am 'horrified' about anything. My ears are not that delicate.

I just thought that you should know that your crass and VULGAR attacks are making penelope seem by far more refined than you, even if she worships a cracker every other Sunday and high holy day.

P.U.

That smell of your crab bucket you are stuck in, that you are now trying to draw IRosie back down into?

You are so full of shit it ain't funny.

Like you don't already know that she is wallowing in a steaming pile of her own unresolved issues that carry the stench of a decaying mind.

living with your own steaming pile of rancorous funk must have deprived you of the sense of smell.

ANNOY you?.

P.U.

What exactly do you suppose is that which I hold dear, dear?

And its not that I am 'horrified' about anything. My ears are not that delicate.

I just thought that you should know that your crass and VULGAR attacks are making penelope seem by far more refined than you, even if she worships a cracker every other Sunday and high holy day.

of course she seems refined to you-----she advocates that which you and yours advocate

P.U.

That smell of your crab bucket you are stuck in, that you are now trying to draw IRosie back down into?

Like you don't already know that she is wallowing in a steaming pile of her own unresolved issues that carry the stench of a decaying mind.

living with your own steaming pile of rancorous funk must have deprived you of the sense of smell.

1) you have no sense of humor
or sense of thought provoking humor
2) I don't like her cussing either, but for all we know it might be her humor or release of frustration from dealing with certain personalities that garner that response as you admited once. Now you finally are seeing the mirror reflection of your own behavior here under your many pseudo names and on Craigslist forums & your "agree with friends" behavior that you ignore as problematic, when they do more then just cuss, they seek destructive behavior.
3)it's another admission the fallen star makes everyone wormwood, whether follower or non believer he made everyone bitter and poisonous.
4)if all else fails, eat a snickers bar.

I don't like her cussing either, but for all we know it might be her humor or release of frustration from dealing with certain personalities that garner that response as you admited once. Now you finally are seeing the mirror reflection of your own behavior here under your many pseudo names and on Craigslist forums & your "agree with friends" behavior that you ignore as problematic,

Wow, are you that deranged? What the hell is a craigslist forum and what are my pseudo names Sherlock?

You don't know what you are talking about..lol...

Who knew?

P.U.

could you enumerate my "unresolved issues". It seems to me that the people wallowing in stench are people who are still OBSESSED with a single crucifixtion of a jew ----AMONG Tens of THOUSANDS of crucifixions by the barbaric romans of 2000 years ago.
Based on the single crucifixtion of a jew among tens of thousands of crucifixtions of jews by Romans---the descendants of said romans including those descended from
the people conquered and oppressed by the spawn of Rome,
have, since that time-----murdered scores of millions because
of THEIR (and your) unresolved issues of the single jew----
your ancestors crucified

I see Irosie that Hobe has got his beady eye on you now and is giving you what he does best and that is shitting all over the place... Funny how he accuses others of being up someone's rectum when he is the one covering the place with his crap... Being that he owns a garden( so he says) he must have had extra " fertilizer" to spread elsewhere one can imagine just how huge his garden must be because he has a rather lot of it to still spread and I am sure miles and miles of it to still go around.....winking...

Forum List

Back