Kosher Jesus

Wow! You got to catch up on your reading.

Thanks but I never allow any unclean thing to enter my mind.

I choose to remain kosher.

If you are perfectly happy with the abundance of all that a garbage dump has to offer living among every foul and loathsome beast and bird, so be it.

I think you're sincere but you're missing so much food for thought.
Jesus...a man...I can't do that.

If I was searching for something I would read anything that might possibly be of help.

I already found what everyone is looking for, the elixir of life.

A free gift for the thirsty.

Don't let what other people say about Jesus be a cause for stumbling. Don't you think it is reasonable to assume based on facts that the thoroughly corrupted religious authorities that disputed with Jesus and did everything in their power to bury his teaching under a mountain of blasphemy so that no dedicated Jew would look twice or learn what it was might have had something to hide?
Based on facts, Jesus is pure bull shit.
But never let facts get in the way of your emotions.

Based on facts the torah was written over a period of thousands of years. Moses didn't live that long.

Should I conclude that its all bullshit?

what are you calling "the torah"?

Now you are beginning to understand in a very personal way why the children of Israel rebelled against Moses after many saw themselves in the law as the subject of revulsion and why so many religious deceivers in lofty positions hated Jesus so much for exposing them for what they were..

huh? run that past me again

Now you are beginning to understand in a very personal way why the children of Israel rebelled against Moses after many saw themselves in the law as the subject of revulsion and why so many religious deceivers in lofty positions hated Jesus so much for exposing them for what they were.

1) the children of Israel rebelled against moses
???? what da hell are you mumbling about?
My great uncle KORACH?

2) the children of Israel saw themselves as the subject of
revulsion.

oh?? I is da children of Israel and don't
REVULSE anyone

3 religious deceivers hated Jesus for exposing them for '
what they were

Just who ---according to your sunday school whore--
were the "religious deceivers" and in what way
did jesus "expose" them?

Now you are beginning to understand in a very personal way why the children of Israel rebelled against Moses after many saw themselves in the law as the subject of revulsion and why so many religious deceivers in lofty positions hated Jesus so much for exposing them for what they were..

Now you are beginning to understand in a very personal way why the children of Israel rebelled against Moses after many saw themselves in the law as the subject of revulsion and why so many religious deceivers in lofty positions hated Jesus so much for exposing them for what they were.

My great uncle KORACH?

revulsion.

REVULSE anyone

what they were

did jesus "expose" them?

"Now you are beginning to understand in a very personal way why the children of Israel rebelled against Moses after many saw themselves in the law as the subject of revulsion and why so many religious deceivers in lofty positions hated Jesus so much for exposing them for what they were."

Its really not that difficult a concept rosie.

Shimon has taken offense at being labeled a brown nose dork even though every time hashev takes a dump shimon wallows in it as if it were some exotic balm.

lets take another example.

Knowing now that these kosher laws about lower beasts and their flesh, either clean or unclean, are reflective of types of people and their teaching who do you suppose would take offense at the law which prohibits eating the flesh of any teeming creature that goes down on all fours? or states that all teeming creatures that go down on all fours are vermin?

C'mon rosie, you say that you are a Jew, think like one....

What people did Jesus expose ?

People who liked to parade around like they were holy men were exposed as deceitful talking serpents condemned by God as vile and loathsome creatures that crawl on their belly and eat dust.

Last edited:

My great uncle KORACH?

revulsion.

REVULSE anyone

what they were

did jesus "expose" them?

"Now you are beginning to understand in a very personal way why the children of Israel rebelled against Moses after many saw themselves in the law as the subject of revulsion and why so many religious deceivers in lofty positions hated Jesus so much for exposing them for what they were."

Shimon has taken offense at being labeled a brown nose dork even though every time hashev takes a dump shimon wallows in it as if it were some exotic balm.

Knowing now that these kosher laws about lower beasts and their flesh, either clean or unclean, are reflective of types of people and their teaching who do you suppose would take offense at the law which prohibits eating the flesh of any teeming creature that goes down on all fours? or states that all teeming creatures that go down on all fours are vermin?

People who like to parade around like they were holy men were exposed as talking serpents condemned by God as vile and loathsome creatures that crawl on their belly and eat dust.

you did not come close to answering ANY of the questions---
you just present some very jumbled "sunday radio preacher" stupidity. In fact what you DID DO ---with your non answer
is ADMIT that your silly theories are shit. Stick to the pile of shit in your own backyard. (uhm----you wanna name on of
those "talking serpents" to which Jesus alluded. I can
name a dressed up pig----in all sincerity-----"POOP FRANCES"

My great uncle KORACH?

revulsion.

REVULSE anyone

what they were

did jesus "expose" them?

People who like to parade around like they were holy men were exposed as talking serpents condemned by God as vile and loathsome creatures that crawl on their belly and eat dust.

you just present some very jumbled "sunday radio preacher" stupidity. In fact what you DID DO ---with your non answer
is ADMIT that your silly theories are shit. Stick to the pile of shit in your own backyard. (uhm----you wanna name on of

Right. It is a violation of divine law to eat the flesh, adopt the teaching, of any unclean creature that does not ruminate, think deeply.

Why?

Because it will defile and contaminate your mind and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate. Here is the wisdom of God.

Seriously, anyone who seeks spiritual life from something lifeless that is made by human hands, and teaches others to do the same, isn't really thinking at all. They have either been misled or have made profaning the name of God a deliberate choice, just like that talking serpent of old.

Capisca?

Last edited:

My great uncle KORACH?

revulsion.

REVULSE anyone

what they were

did jesus "expose" them?

Right. It is a violation of divine law to eat the flesh, adopt the teaching, of any unclean creature that does not ruminate, think deeply.

Seriously, anyone who seeks spiritual life from something lifeless that is made by human hands, and teaches others to do the same, isn't really thinking at all. They have either been misled or have made profaning the name of God a religious duty, just like that talking serpent of old.

Capisca?

silly sophistry. Save it for the "" come and be SAVED" tent
on tobacco road

My great uncle KORACH?

revulsion.

REVULSE anyone

what they were

did jesus "expose" them?

Seriously, anyone who seeks spiritual life from something lifeless that is made by human hands, and teaches others to do the same, isn't really thinking at all. They have either been misled or have made profaning the name of God a religious duty, just like that talking serpent of old.

Capisca?

on tobacco road

No problemo rosie. So you will never be a great thinker. I will try to find a way to live with that. lol...Some creatures are perfectly at home living among every foul and loathsome beast and bird feasting in the garbage dump.

So you have decided to live out the rest of your days being crass and vulgar. Who am I to judge where life has placed you.

To each his own, birds of the feather and all that.....

Last edited:
My great uncle KORACH?

revulsion.

REVULSE anyone

what they were

did jesus "expose" them?

Capisca?

on tobacco road

No problemo rosie. So you will never be a great thinker. Some creatures are perfectly at home living among every foul and loathsome beast and bird feasting in the garbage dump.

So you have decided to live out the rest of your days being crass and vulgar. Who am I to judge where life has placed you.

oh? so the POOOOOP does not know? Can you name
some of those "loathsome" beasts that the POOOP says
one should not eat?

Capisca?

on tobacco road

No problemo rosie. So you will never be a great thinker. Some creatures are perfectly at home living among every foul and loathsome beast and bird feasting in the garbage dump.

one should not eat?

Did something traumatic happen to you when you were about 6-8 years old? You don't seem to have matured at all as if you died way back when..

Wanna share?

Capisca?

on tobacco road

one should not eat?

Did something traumatic happen to you when you were about 6-8 years old? You don't seem to have matured at all as if you died way back when..

Wanna share?

nothing traumatic EXCEPT----probably ---something related to a DOG-------I came to be afraid of dogs at about age 5.---I know that dogs did not frighten me---before that time. ----My eyes were opened to people like YOU at age 5 too. When my mom was pregnant with the fourth and fifth---my dad knew that we could not stay in the tiny little apartment any longer. He found a house to buy------it was a semi rural/suburban place
with lots of little houses on what had been---way back---farmland. He had the VA mortgage thing-----so it worked out.
What he did not know was that the very same town had been-----"restricted"----but so eager to sell-----the real estate agent
bypassed the technical issue. Thus at age five I came into a population of people like you-------little girls my age would descend on me like dogs screaming "you killed jesus" I was
a naïve child-----thruout my early childhood I actually thought that the only reason there were no "colored" people in town was because----no "colored" person cared to live in that town.
My eyes got opened regarding that issue in early adolescence

Thus at age five I came into a population of people like you-------little girls my age would descend on me like dogs screaming "you killed jesus" I was
a naïve child-

Must have been the most traumatic and hurtful thing that ever happened to you at that point in your life. I'm sure that the animosity didn't stop there.

Did you have to go to a parochial school and church too?

Did anyone in robes ever offer you a cracker to save your soul? Did you ever eat it?

Thus at age five I came into a population of people like you-------little girls my age would descend on me like dogs screaming "you killed jesus" I was
a naïve child-

Must have been the most traumatic and hurtful thing that ever happened to you at that point in your life. I'm sure that the animosity didn't stop there.

Did anyone in robes ever offer you a cracker to save your soul? Did you ever eat it?

interesting ---almost insight. The little girls also threw rocks at me that mostly missed. Somehow-----I decided not to tell
my mom----because I felt WEAK-------I never threw a rock at a living thing in my life and did not know how to fight back. ----I kinda thought she might say "why did you let them....? " I never attended a class in Parochial school of any kind---my church schlep along companion was protestant---either
Lutheran or Methodist----I do not remember. She wore pastel
nylon dresses to church. My mom never bought me a pastel
nylon dress. Thus she had a whole different approach to life.
Not so long ago I was hospitalized with an illness that has
something like only a 2% survival rate-------some Christian lady came to do some prayer and I mumbled-----"I am jewish" That I remember it is a bit remarkable------it must have made an
impression on my semi conscious brain. ----OF COURSE I have been subjected to proselytizing-----but no nun offered me a cookie. JW s were much more active in my area-----nuns just sat around with beads. In sunday school I colored cartoons of Jesus holding a lamb. -----btw---I am not sure that I am ELIGIBLE to eat a cookie

a naïve child-

interesting ---almost insight. The little girls also threw rocks at me that mostly missed. Somehow-----I decided not to tell
my mom----because I felt WEAK-------I never threw a rock at a living thing in my life and did not know how to fight back. ----I kinda thought she might say "why did you let them....? " I never attended a class in Parochial school of any kind---my church schlep along companion was protestant---either
something like only a 2% survival rate-------some Christian lady came to do some prayer and I mumbled-----"I am jewish" That I remember it is a bit remarkable------it must have made an
impression on my semi conscious brain. ----OF COURSE I have been subjected to proselytizing-----but no nun offered me a cookie. JW s were much more active in my area-----nuns just sat around with beads. In sunday school I colored cartoons of Jesus holding a lamb. -----btw---I am not sure that I am ELIGIBLE to eat a cookie

So you we're basically raised by wolves. I grew up under similar circumstances but was't shy about being outspoken in deriding what I thought of as silly superstitions and religious gobbledygook for the weak minded.. Consequently I had the pleasure of being treated like the demon boy in the Omen ever since the second grade.

But damn Rosie, nursing grudges for so many decades has soured your soul.

Let it go......

a naïve child-

So you we're basically raised by wolves. I grew up under similar circumstances but was't shy about being outspoken in deriding what I thought of as silly superstitions and religious gobbledygook for the weak minded.. Consequently I had the pleasure of being treated like the demon boy in the Omen ever since the second grade.

But damn Rosie, nursing grudges for so many decades has soured your soul.

Let it go......

your "nursing grudges" is inapplicable------in my teen years I was very friendly with the same girls who tossed rocks at me at age five. -----I described an experience of my early childhood-------
by the time I was in college I rarely missed MID NITE MASS. My comment about the age five thing refers to that
which very young children pick up at home and in church or school. AS a general observation in the course of my ---overly long life-----I have concluded that to know what kids
are being taught-----LISTEN TO THE CHILDREN---

^^^^ plug it into your search thing----"SKIP A ROPE"

your "nursing grudges" is inapplicable------in my teen years I was very friendly with the same girls who tossed rocks at me at age five. -----I described an experience of my early childhood-------
by the time I was in college I rarely missed MID NITE MASS.

If you were 'over it' you would not vent such rancor at Christianity in general and Penelope in particular. Does she remind you of someone? I doubt that there is anything that she ever said or did to you that warrants such unbridled hatred. Its a message board for crying out loud.

BTW, What the hell were you doing at midnight mass? Where if ever did Judaism come into play? Did you have to engage in pretense constantly to get along?

Is that what you are really angry about, that even after no one was chasing you anymore you continued to hide?

I am not criticizing or condemning you when I say this, but you can't pin that on the gentiles dear.

Last edited:

If you were 'over it' you would not vent such rancor at Christianity in general and Penelope in particular. Does she remind you of someone? I doubt that there is anything that she ever said or did to you that warrants such unbridled hatred. Its a message board for crying out loud.

BTW, What the hell were you doing at midnight mass? Where if ever did Judaism come into play? Did you have to engage in pretense constantly to get along?

Is that what you are really angry about, that even after no one was chasing you anymore you continued to hide?

I am not criticizing or condemning you when I say this, but you can't pin that on the gentiles dear.

your post makes no sense at all...... you just ASSUME all sorts
of silly things and jump to all sorts of idiotic CONCLUSIONS.
I am intrigued with your bullshit idea that because I attended midnight mass with catholic friends Christmas eve whilst in college (when there really is little else to do) that I was HIDING from something. Where does the HIDING part enter the picture. As to Penelope----she happens to be an islamo Nazi slut-----why would I not hate such a lump of shit?----Millions died because of shit like her-----and ARE dying today

I am intrigued with your bullshit idea that because I attended midnight mass with catholic friends Christmas eve whilst in college (when there really is little else to do) that I was HIDING from something. Where does the HIDING part enter the picture. As to Penelope----she happens to be an islamo Nazi slut-----why would I not hate such a lump of shit?----Millions died because of shit like her-----and ARE dying today

Where does the hiding enter the picture? well lets see the picture that you painted.

You are supposedly Jewish yet you went to mass with people who were taught that you killed Jesus acting all innocent and approving of them worshiping a human being as if he was a god. Did you ask for forgiveness?

Did you get on your knees, sing praises to his name or whatever they did at midnight? How is that not hiding who you really are and what you really think and feel?

And settle down for shits sake.

If you met penelope on the street you would probably become friends and go to midnight mass with her.

Where does the hiding enter the picture? well lets see the picture that you painted.

You are supposedly Jewish yet you went to mass with people who were taught that you killed Jesus acting all innocent and approving of them worshiping a human being as if he was a god. Did you ask for forgiveness?

Did you get on your knees, sing praises to his name or whatever they did at midnight? How is that not hiding who you really are and what you really think and feel?

If you met penelope on the street you would probably become friends and go to midnight mass with her.

your post is really idiotic. As a college student I got invited to midnight mass as a JEW----and went-----as an observer. Way back then I was invited to visit mosques too----and went as an observer. -------As a college student, I was invited to HINDU events too. ----- It is possible that no one ever invited
you to their religious or ethnic events-----so sorry for you-----were you ever young?. I doubt that Penny does midnight mass. In general I did not go places with people I met "on the street". YOU are welcome to GO WITH PENELOPE

your post is really idiotic. As a college student I got invited to midnight mass as a JEW----and went-----as an observer. Way back then I was invited to visit mosques too----and went as an observer. -------As a college student, I was invited to HINDU events too. ----- It is possible that no one ever invited
you to their religious or ethnic events-----so sorry for you-----were you ever young?. I doubt that Penny does midnight mass. In general I did not go places with people I met "on the street". YOU are welcome to GO WITH PENELOPE

Thats doesn't quite jibe with what you said before, that you had become friends with the same girls who terrorized you about killing Jesus when you were young and almost never missed a midnight mass presumably with your friends as a friend..

So enough with the college student observer garbage. Did your friends ever go to synagogue as observers? Did you?

You say idiotic, I say pazzo.

Last edited:

Thats doesn't quite jive with what you said before, that you had become friends with the same girls who terrorized you about killing Jesus when you were young and almost never missed a midnight mass presumably with your friends as a friend..

So enough with the college student observer garbage.

You say idiotic, I say pazzo.

I have no idea what "pazzo" means and do not see what does not "jive" I lived in a suburban neighborhood----fairly stable----and friendly----there was no reason for me NOT to be friendly with grown up people despite sandbox spats at age 5--I was 5 BEFORE the time of pope john XXIII-----things have changed. --"college student observer '''garbage'''??? It is difficult for me to imagine WHAT DA HELL goes on in your head-----I spent my college days in a DORM----seven years of it-----its what people did-----move around with each other. Have you ever been invited ANYWHERE??? A few years ago my kid described his experience in a Baptist church----He was a normal kid in his 20s just as I had been (he was living in "the south"-------it would be hard for me to imagine living where he was living and NOT getting invited to a Baptist church)

Forum List

Back