Kimberly Strassle, the only real reporter explains Ukraine and Impeachment, the cover up...

show us where he contacted a foreign leader and you may have something.
Just wait till Barr's report comes out.
The Barr Witch Hunt with his 20 Democratic Party hater investigators.
It will reveal everything you say is false. Muller's team was full of Trump haters and they weren't able to find anything.
It will reveal nothing I said will be false.
Complete exoneration!
So what did Obama do in the election. I want to hear your side. What was the money he sent over there for?
Somehow you have drifted away from the Barr Witch Hunt!

As far as your NaziYahoo lie:
The money sent over by USAID was for support of the "two state" peace process, as you well know. After the peace process broke down the money was stopped. Some time after the money stopped, NaziYahoo called for an early special election. At no time after NaziYahoo's surprise declaration was any money from the USAID reinstated.
Again you refuse to give up your half-truth whole-lie!

Did she bring up all of the other times a sitting President personally asked the leader of another country to investigate a private citizen? I’m sure she didn’t because it’s likely never happened.

To save you the trouble…no I didn’t watch the video but since you did…I’m sure you can tell us why it happened in the past (POTUS asking another leader to investigate a political rival) and why all of the sudden the rules are different for your blob. Right?

Oh wait…you can’t can you little man?

Thats what I thought.

You mean obama...who used British intelligence, the Australian Ambassador and russian assets to attack the Trump campaign...you mean that?
It's called a Counter Intelligence investigation... Obama was not involved with calling other foreign presidents asking them to manufacture dirt on Trump, or he wouldn't release money for their Defense OR send his personal lawyer to do the dirty work... with a bunch of Ukrainian criminals with sponsors involved in the Russian mob...

AND, nothing was leaked to the American people during Trump's campaign so the voting public was unaware, it was done as all counter intelligence investigations, in secret.

Did she bring up all of the other times a sitting President personally asked the leader of another country to investigate a private citizen? I’m sure she didn’t because it’s likely never happened.

To save you the trouble…no I didn’t watch the video but since you did…I’m sure you can tell us why it happened in the past (POTUS asking another leader to investigate a political rival) and why all of the sudden the rules are different for your blob. Right?

Thats what I thought.

You mean obama...who used British intelligence, the Australian Ambassador and russian assets to attack the Trump campaign...you mean that?
It's called a Counter Intelligence investigation... Obama was not involved with calling other foreign presidents asking them to manufacture dirt on Trump, or he wouldn't release money for their Defense OR send his personal lawyer to do the dirty work... with a bunch of Ukrainian criminals with sponsors involved in the Russian mob...

AND, nothing was leaked to the American people during Trump's campaign so the voting public was unaware, it was done as all counter intelligence investigations, in secret.

Ummm, yeah he was. It is becoming quite obvious that obummer was running this scam.

Thats what I thought.

As experts have stated, there is no way this coup went down without obama signing off on it......the counter intelligence investigation was a sham to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his people...... since they couldn't get criminal warrants to do it.....

Just wait till Barr's report comes out.
The Barr Witch Hunt with his 20 Democratic Party hater investigators.
It will reveal everything you say is false. Muller's team was full of Trump haters and they weren't able to find anything.
It will reveal nothing I said will be false.
Complete exoneration!
So what did Obama do in the election. I want to hear your side. What was the money he sent over there for?
Somehow you have drifted away from the Barr Witch Hunt!

As far as your NaziYahoo lie:
The money sent over by USAID was for support of the "two state" peace process, as you well know. After the peace process broke down the money was stopped. Some time after the money stopped, NaziYahoo called for an early special election. At no time after NaziYahoo's surprise declaration was any money from the USAID reinstated.
Again you refuse to give up your half-truth whole-lie!
So as long it's your man doing it. You are good with it.

Thats what I thought.

As experts have stated, there is no way this coup went down without obama signing off on it......the counter intelligence investigation was a sham to get illegal FISA warrants to spy on Trump and his people...... since they couldn't get criminal warrants to do it.....
What for?

They were investigating the Russians....interfering with our election process.... Trump's campaign, as the Mueller report showed, were up to their eyeballs in meeting, calling, emailing, changing party platforms to favor Russia over the Ukraine, asking Russia to help find Clinton emails, with these Russian operatives.....

I have a hard time with understanding how any American, could think that out Intel agencies should not have investigated the Russians, and anyone connected with them, that shows up....?

Nothing was exposed to us during the campaign on their investigation on the Trump campaign involvement with the Russians....being deep in to it with the Russian operatives....

Though I, and other astute citizens saw the Russian/Trump connection while it was happening.... And could not understand how our Intel agencies could not be investigating the connection... I was thinking our Intel agencies were stupid for not investigating them....

Turns out they were investigating it all, so they weren't as remiss or derelict in their duties as I had thought.

On the Andrew Klavan podcast over at dailywire, he interviewed one of the only remaining real journalists in the country, Kimberly Strassle, she has a new book out. During the interview she explained that one of the goals of the impeachment hoax is to smear the I.G. report and the Barr investigation into the obama administration spying on the Trump campaign....

The interview begins at the 24 minute mark...but the rest of the show is great too.......

Here is another good article on THE FACT Obama & Clinton solicited help from Russia and Ukraine in the 2016 Election.

Dems Desperate to bury their own Actual Russia - Ukraine Collusion

Thats what I thought.

What for?

They were investigating the Russians....interfering with our election process.... Trump's campaign, as the Mueller report showed, were up to their eyeballs in meeting, calling, emailing, changing party platforms to favor Russia over the Ukraine, asking Russia to help find Clinton emails, with these Russian operatives.....

I have a hard time with understanding how any American, could think that out Intel agencies should not have investigated the Russians, and anyone connected with them, that shows up....?

Nothing was exposed to us during the campaign on their investigation on the Trump campaign involvement with the Russians....being deep in to it with the Russian operatives....

Though I, and other astute citizens saw the Russian/Trump connection while it was happening.... And could not understand how our Intel agencies could not be investigating the connection... I was thinking our Intel agencies were stupid for not investigating them....

Turns out they were investigating it all, so they weren't as remiss or derelict in their duties as I had thought.
That is a gross mis-characterization (LIES) of The Mueller report which actually exonerated The President from all the false charges leveled at him. Mueller was unable to list a single indictable offense, and by comparison The Starr Report found 13 indictable crimes that Articles of Impeachment could be based on which is why Bill Clinton underwent impeachment.

Dems Desperate to bury their own Actual Russia - Ukraine Collusion

Forum List

Back