Kimberly Strassle, the only real reporter explains Ukraine and Impeachment, the cover up...

Did she bring up all of the other times a sitting President personally asked the leader of another country to investigate a private citizen? I’m sure she didn’t because it’s likely never happened.

You guys just can't be honest about anything, can you? "A private citizen"? You mean asking Ukraine to investigate an event that involved an apparently corrupt act by then-vice president Joe Biden in getting a prosecutor fired when that prosecutor was investigating the company that had strangely and suspiciously hired Biden's loser son and paid him an exorbitant salary just after the company found out it was being investigated?

So if a vice president intervenes in a clearly suspicious and apparently corrupt manner in a foreign country, he gets a pass as long as he is running for president?

Did she bring up all of the other times a sitting President personally asked the leader of another country to investigate a private citizen? I’m sure she didn’t because it’s likely never happened.

To save you the trouble…no I didn’t watch the video but since you did…I’m sure you can tell us why it happened in the past (POTUS asking another leader to investigate a political rival) and why all of the sudden the rules are different for your blob. Right?

Oh wait…you can’t can you little man?

Thats what I thought.
Christopher Steele ring a bell, the British spy Hillary hired to get dirt on Trump?

hillary was President?
Obama was also involved in it. Also tell me, were you against Obama influencing Israel's election?

so you’re creating a false equivalence why exactly?
No, Obama tried to use foreign influence to make Hillary president. He also tried to get Netanyahu ousted as president in Israel's election. I see you think it's ok, as long it's your party doing it.

To save you the trouble…no I didn’t watch the video but since you did…I’m sure you can tell us why it happened in the past (POTUS asking another leader to investigate a political rival) and why all of the sudden the rules are different for your blob. Right?

Thats what I thought.
Running for office does not make you immune from being investigated, dumbass.

Thats what I thought.
Christopher Steele ring a bell, the British spy Hillary hired to get dirt on Trump?

hillary was President?
Obama was also involved in it. Also tell me, were you against Obama influencing Israel's election?

No, Obama tried to use foreign influence to make Hillary president. He also tried to get Netanyahu ousted as president in Israel's election. I see you think it's ok, as long it's your party doing it.
Repeating your lies does not make them any less of a lie, it only makes you a serial liar.

Thats what I thought.

hillary was President?

show us where he contacted a foreign leader and you may have something.

She is not a "reporter", she is a conservative columnist and Editorial Director for the WSJ.

So she's going to provide a right wing slant to virtually everything she says.

To think that she's a "reporter" demonstrates a real problem we have in this country right now.

This coming from the side that does not acknowledge 79-82 percent of reporters identify as liberals or Democrats.

Thats what I thought.
Running for office does not make you immune from being investigated, dumbass.

Never said it did fuck face

She is not a "reporter", she is a conservative columnist and Editorial Director for the WSJ.

To think that she's a "reporter" demonstrates a real problem we have in this country right now.

This coming from the side that does not acknowledge 79-82 percent of reporters identify as liberals or Democrats.
I was in the business for about 18 years, and I'd put that figure at closer to 85%.

Your attempt at deflection doesn't change my point a bit.

hillary was President?

Repeating your lies does not make them any less of a lie, it only makes you a serial liar.
Repeating your lies doesn't make it so. Obama did send money over there. CNN is lying to you.

hillary was President?

Just wait till Barr's report comes out.

I was in the business for about 18 years, and I'd put that figure at closer to 85%.

Your attempt at deflection doesn't change my point a bit.

Deflection? You brought up slant in the media. Perhaps denial should be part of the conversation as well.

hillary was President?

Repeating your lies doesn't make it so. Obama did send money over there. CNN is lying to you.
Not when NaziYahoo declared a special election he didn't! Your sources again gave you a half-truth knowing you are SUCKER enough to swallow the whole lie.
Beware of the half-truth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half.
- Seymour Essrog

A half-truth is a whole lie.
- Yiddish Proverb

hillary was President?

The Barr Witch Hunt with his 20 Democratic Party hater investigators.

It will reveal everything you say is false. Muller's team was full of Trump haters and they weren't able to find anything.

On the Andrew Klavan podcast over at dailywire, he interviewed one of the only remaining real journalists in the country, Kimberly Strassle, she has a new book out. During the interview she explained that one of the goals of the impeachment hoax is to smear the I.G. report and the Barr investigation into the obama administration spying on the Trump campaign....

The interview begins at the 24 minute mark...but the rest of the show is great too.......

What IG Report? We haven't seen it yet. And the Dunn Report has been delayed since they had to expand the scope of their investigation because they can't find anything to support the President's irrational lies and conspiracies theories.

It will reveal everything you say is false. Muller's team was full of Trump haters and they weren't able to find anything.
It will reveal nothing I said will be false.
Complete exoneration!

It will reveal nothing I said will be false.
Complete exoneration!
So what did Obama do in the election. I want to hear your side. What was the money he sent over there for?

Thats what I thought.

You mean obama...who used British intelligence, the Australian Ambassador and russian assets to attack the Trump campaign...you mean that?

link?

I will link to the Barr report when it is released..........she talks about the upcoming report in the video interview...

Remember. candy is a dem paid poster.

Forum List

Back