"Kill the gays" initiative

Obama wants to make buddy buddy with a country that has harsher laws against homosexuality yet we worry about California. Should we treat Iran the same way we treat Christians who hate gays?

Oh brother, if this isn't stretching things, I don't what is. Hysterical gays overplaying things, as USUAL. NOBODY wants to see homosexuals get hurt. Please, we just think they are ill and don't need special protections or extra-post facto whatever added rights that we ALL have NOW. Oh my GOD, the sky is falling! NOBODY wants to hurt homosexuals. period. Get over it.

Blah Blah Blah blame God, blah blah blah blame repubs. Blah blah blah blame Christians, blah blah blah blame...........
The link is any post you make. Move to Korea, where everybody has to think the way they're told. This is America. Free to have the courage to stand behind our convictions whether Nuddly Leadite approves or not. :)

The Irish Ram

Another lie. And a stupid lie, at that.

I don't blame "god" for anything and have never said anything like that.

I'm atheist. I don't believe in a god.

I blame/credit human beings for what they do and say.

Your second point is a lie as well. You do not believe anyone but phony christians and their hate cults should be able to stand up for what they believe. You believe we should all bow down to the same imaginary creatures you do.

^
there's your link. :)

Liberals own California their problem not mine.
Looks like one of yours wound up there somehow then. Why don't you come over and take him back to Jesusland?

More likely the guy was a liberal who went off the deep end, it wouldn't be the first time liberalism will do that to a person.

That's a pretty dumb thing to say but what difference does it make?

He wants sharia law. Liberal or conservative, left or right, the nutters going after innocent people, discriminating against them, assaulting them, killing them - Shouldn't that be a concern to all of us?

In the past, we at least pretend we are against killing innocent people but this guy wants to make it legal. How long before one of the "christian" cults starts throwing them off buildings?

^
There's your link. :)

Looks like one of yours wound up there somehow then. Why don't you come over and take him back to Jesusland?

More likely the guy was a liberal who went off the deep end, it wouldn't be the first time liberalism will do that to a person.

He wants sharia law. Liberal or conservative, left or right, the nutters going after innocent people, discriminating against them, assaulting them, killing them - Shouldn't that be a concern to all of us?

In the past, we at least pretend we are against killing innocent people but this guy wants to make it legal. How long before one of the "christian" cults starts throwing them off buildings?

You libs really have no sense of humor do you, why are you people so bitter and angry all the time?

Sounds a lot more like a far right Falwell fanatic moral majoritarian. He's probably never had an original thought go through his head. Just parrots the christian taliban poison whenever he opens his mouth.

Trust me this nutter had liberal parents.

You libs really have no sense of humor do you, why are you people so bitter and angry all the time?
Obama wants to make buddy buddy with a country that has harsher laws against homosexuality yet we worry about California. Should we treat Iran the same way we treat Christians who hate gays?

Weeeeeeee! The logic train hasn't stopped at Nutterville in months!

From the OP of this thread? LOL, classic...

Why do ifeel so obedient inside towards government?

Apparently no one can confirm his identity, and its so provocative given the current brawl with the fecal faggot fiends & friends over religious freedom, that it looks like a plant.

Also, liberals love Muslims, so what's the problem for libbies?

Say what? You confused again?

You, Luddy, you're a couple of clowns, same thing

Say what? You confused again?

You, Luddy, you're a couple of clowns, same thing

Weeeeeeeee!

Obama and Dems support Islamists who already passed a similar law

CrusaderFrank

Stupid thing to say.

I mean, really really REALLY stupid and very typical of the knee jerk stupid things you say.

Fact is, the rabid right who wants sharia laws in the US.

You cannot post one link to where "Obama and Dems support Islamists who already passed a similar law".

:link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces “Kill the Gays” Ballot Initiative

California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces “Kill the Gays” Ballot Initiative March 21, 2015 By Erin Nanasi A California lawyer has devised an initiative titled “The Sodomite Suppression Act.” Yes, this isn’t something from The Onion or National Report, this is a very real ballot initiative designed by someone who is both nutty and probably thinks more about making sexy time more than members of the gay community do.

The language of the measure is, well, insane. For example: The abominable crime against nature known as buggery, called also sodomy, is a monstrous evil that Almighty God, giver of freedom and liberty, commands us to suppress on pain of our utter destruction even as he overthrew Sodom and Gomorrha.

Read more at: California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces Kill the Gays Ballot Initiative

Who says the fundie nutters don't want sharia law?
Old story and it won't see the light of day.

You're confused.

1. Its the Repubs who told Iran they could have nuclear weapons.
2. Iran doesn't have the Constitution of the United States.
3. Iran doesn't guarantee their citizens equality.
4. Did I mention that it was the Republicans who told Iran they could have any nukes they want?

Now, do you anything to say that's on topic?

Apparently no one can confirm his identity, and its so provocative given the current brawl with the fecal faggot fiends & friends over religious freedom, that it looks like a plant.

Also, liberals love Muslims, so what's the problem for libbies?
Matt McLaughlin is quite well known in California. He files to put some outrageous initiative on the ballot frequently. He's been trying to end the initiative process for years. This is his way of drawing attention to a system of citizen activism he finds reprehensible.

California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces “Kill the Gays” Ballot Initiative

California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces “Kill the Gays” Ballot Initiative March 21, 2015 By Erin Nanasi A California lawyer has devised an initiative titled “The Sodomite Suppression Act.” Yes, this isn’t something from The Onion or National Report, this is a very real ballot initiative designed by someone who is both nutty and probably thinks more about making sexy time more than members of the gay community do.

The language of the measure is, well, insane. For example: The abominable crime against nature known as buggery, called also sodomy, is a monstrous evil that Almighty God, giver of freedom and liberty, commands us to suppress on pain of our utter destruction even as he overthrew Sodom and Gomorrha.

Read more at: California Lawyer Matt McLaughlin Introduces Kill the Gays Ballot Initiative

Who says the fundie nutters don't want sharia law?
Old story and it won't see the light of day.

March 21, 2015 is less than a month old.

And who would ever have thought fundie nutters could get their hate laws passed?

Forum List

Back