Grand Theater in California (Shocked?) "Sodomite Suppression Act"

Do you believe this is real? Or do you think "Matt McLaughlin" has rainbow stripes on his arm band?

• Oh this is real. For sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope. This is a BS sympathy ploy.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Well St. Mike, why else would Kamala Harris, knowing that because the title of the proposed statute must include its intent (to revise the death penalty) and it is invalid therefore, profess to not be able to do anything about it? She's participating in the ruse for political advantage for her pet cause: rule of California with a rainbow-iron fist. I suspect if you trace her campaign finance money backwards, you'll find the rainbow-alliance behind it.
Haven't you been paying attention? That's what I've argued all along. I know this lawyer is plugging for the fag militia.

And the AG's stance? Do you believe Kamala Harris when she throws her hands up in the air and claims there isn't a thing she can do about a two-subject initiative without either clearly stated in the title? (Both grounds for rejection on the ballot)..

Except that AG Harris simply nullified the CA initiative law describing marriage and refused to clarify that illegal act (the law is still in the Constitution there) to the county clerks of CA when they petitioned her to.

More accurately the federal judiciary overruled Prop 8, finding it unconstitutional. Laws that violate the constitution are invalid and unenforceable. Thus, Prop 8 is invalid and unenforceable.

You can ignore this fact. But your willful ignorance changes nothing.

Silhouette has trotted out this story, and built on it for years now.

The last version I remember he saying is that he was such a 'good friend' that he never told her about being molested, never told her that he was promiscuous, never told her that he was having any vendetta...

His brother told my brother after he had died. His sordid tale was not something even close friends shared with each other. It was a source of shame for his family.

Oh- so you were so close of a friend that you heard about it from your brother, who supposedly heard about it from his friend, who supposedly heard about it from his brother.

Doesn't get much closer than that.........

I see a huge difference between wanting to make sodomy illegal and wanting to execute gay people. But even so, the opinion that sodomy should still be prosecuted is a minority opinion even among conservatives. Most of us simply don't care what you do in your own bedroom. Ask as many conservatives as you like and you'll see this is true.
Now Silhouette has a different issue going where he thinks I'm playing a role, that I'm pitching anti gay rhetoric for the same reason as this lawyer, to garner sympathy for gays. He's mentally disturbed in a way that it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see him throw his weight behind any proposition that gays be terminated; a rare and special kind of evil. While most conservatives like me are sick of the whole debate consuming American politics, he seems to have a hard on for gays (no pun intended) that approaches antagonistic levels and is indicative of hidden, unresolved psychological issues.

...Because a good family friend died of AIDS..

Your buddies have read why I've thrown myself behind this. My friend was molested as a boy, became "gay" (mentally injured sexually by habituation), went on a self-destructive rampage of unprotected promiscuous gay sex, predictably came down with HIV and then died years later of AIDS. But not before he went out and continued to have tons of unprotected sex with other guys to complete his vendetta against "those that did this to him".
And his is unfortunately not an isolated case within the gay male community:f

Silhouette has trotted out this story, and built on it for years now.

The last version I remember he saying is that he was such a 'good friend' that he never told her about being molested, never told her that he was promiscuous, never told her that he was having any vendetta.

No- supposedly this 'good family friend' told his brother- who supposedly told Silhouette- who claims to be upset not because her 'good family friend' ended up being a supposed serial killer- but for some bizarre reason blames homosexuals for his supposed crime spree.

What is the truth?

Who knows- we know Silhouette plays fast and furious with the facts- so this story is doubtful.

We do know that most children who are molested do not go on to become serial killers. And usually the friends of those who are molested don't end up attacking all homosexuals because some child molester sexually assaulted a boy or a girl.

You're throwing rocks in a glass house. Keep in mind when that you've made claims about your family and personal life too, just like I have. You want to say she's lying? That's one bomb you can't throw far enough to escape the fallout.

Oh I am saying that Silhouette regularly lies. I don't know whether she is lying about this or not.

Am I suspicious of this story since a) Silhouette regularly lies or embellishes the truth in order to attack homosexuals and b) I have seen this story evolve for at least 2 years. Yes I am suspicious.

But lets assume for a moment that this story is true- and based upon what she has told us this man purposely tried to kill as many other men as he could as 'revenge' for getting AIDs.

All that demonstrates is that she knew a murderer- someone who appears to have been mentally deranged- and earlier untreated cases of AIDs not uncommonly did affect mental health.

Why this story about a murderer motivates Silhouette to attack all homosexuals I don't know- nor have I ever seen her explain.

Well St. Mike, why else would Kamala Harris, knowing that because the title of the proposed statute must include its intent (to revise the death penalty) and it is invalid therefore, profess to not be able to do anything about it? She's participating in the ruse for political advantage for her pet cause: rule of California with a rainbow-iron fist. I suspect if you trace her campaign finance money backwards, you'll find the rainbow-alliance behind it.
Haven't you been paying attention? That's what I've argued all along. I know this lawyer is plugging for the fag militia.

Because...well that is the only explanation you can come up with for this blatant display of Christian inspired Old Testament style 'justice'.

Frankly he sounds just like Keyes.

Do you think all of Keyes rants are 'plugging for the fag militia' as you so colorfully call it?

Except that AG Harris simply nullified the CA initiative law describing marriage and refused to clarify that illegal act (the law is still in the Constitution there) to the county clerks of CA when they petitioned her to.

More accurately the federal judiciary overruled Prop 8, finding it unconstitutional. Laws that violate the constitution are invalid and unenforceable. Thus, Prop 8 is invalid and unenforceable.

You can ignore this fact. But your willful ignorance changes nothing.

Its not 'willful ignorance'- either she is completely delusional- or she is outright lying.

I see we've changed the subject away from the topic...again...

Why won't AG Kamala Harris of CA call on the legislature to reject the proposed initiative since it's about two issues and fails to state one of those in the title? Grounds for dismissal. Yet Harris professes impotence. That's fishy as hell..

Why won't AG Kamala Harris of CA call on the legislature to reject the proposed initiative since it's about two issues and fails to state one of those in the title? Grounds for dismissal. Yet Harris professes impotence. That's fishy as hell..

It's not about "two issues", it's about "Suppressing Sodomites". That's only one issue.

The fact that the initiative would modify more than one state statute doesn't disqualify it. Almost every initiative put for a vote in California affects more than one law.

It's not about "two issues", it's about "Suppressing Sodomites". That's only one issue.

The fact that the initiative would modify more than one state statute doesn't disqualify it. Almost every initiative put for a vote in California affects more than one law.
No. Wrong. It's about keeping gay propaganda away from kids in school AND about changing the death penalty in California. That last bit had to be included in the title, which it was not. So it is an invalid proposed initiative. AG Harris knows this.

No. Wrong. It's about keeping gay propaganda away from kids in school AND about changing the death penalty in California. That last bit had to be included in the title, which it was not. So it is an invalid proposed initiative. AG Harris knows this.

:lol:

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and it's really funny to watch. There is nothing really to say other than you're completely wrong. The title of an initiate does not have to include everything that the initiative does, just it's overall point.

How many CA initiatives have you been part of trying to get passed?

Because...well that is the only explanation you can come up with for this blatant display of Christian inspired Old Testament style 'justice'.

Frankly he sounds just like Keyes.

Do you think all of Keyes rants are 'plugging for the fag militia' as you so colorfully call it?

Christians don't believe in executing gays or that the Old Testament tells us to. That's your warped delusion and invincible ignorance. But don't enter it into the discussion as a fact because it isn't.

That's easy to answer, because in California the initiative process was designed specifically to operate independently of the legislature. It's supposed to be a tool exclusively for the people to enact laws using the most direct form of democracy there is.

And the AG's stance? Do you believe Kamala Harris when she throws her hands up in the air and claims there isn't a thing she can do about a two-subject initiative without either clearly stated in the title? (Both grounds for rejection on the ballot)..

Yes, because unlike you, I understand California law. There really is nothing she can do under the California Constitution.

Clearly it is the fault of gays that this whacko social con in CA is trying to get this foolish and moronic issue on the ballot. Naturally Sil believes anyone that calls for violence or uses harsh terms to describes gays is a liberal gay pretending to be a social con. Sil cannot accept the fact that idiots do exist on her side of the debate so she will just claims its a flase-flag operation. Grow up Sil.

Yes, because unlike you, I understand California law. There really is nothing she can do under the California Constitution.

This the part where Sil will claim you're actaully a liberal gay. lol.

Forum List

Back