Sodomite Suppression Act of California

Keyes is wrong in suggesting that Natural Law prohibits free speech. SCOTUS certainly does not agree with him, and We the People are much better off for that.

Your right to speak freely, is sustained ONLY through your RESPONSIBILITY to SPEAK THE TRUTH.

The Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality exists ENTIRELY UP DECEIT.

There is NO RIGHT TO DECEIVE.

Now, if you doubt that, then continue to cry about the growing antipathy for the sexually abnormal.

There's a reason you idiots have spent 99.999999~% of human history in the closet... what you're too stupid to understand, is WHY.

Now because I am just naturally kind to idiots... I'll offer you a clue: It ain't us.
Actually, gay marriage was legal throughout most of history. In ancient Rome, gay relationships were no problem as long as men also sired children to carry on their line.

In fact, one of the most common ways we understand different societies is by the graffiti they leave behind.
Example: Julius is quite beautiful, or so says Gallus.

What really damaged the gays was when Christians started to travel. They took their phobia all over the world and damaged society after society.

The problem with these ignorant right wingers is they don't know jack shit. They are stupid, dangerous and ignorant people. As the fool above proves. No wonder they are always terrified and driven by fear. Tardation does that to you.

This thread sucks. I have to agree with Hazelnut AND Jake Starkey.

Yes, this guy is an idiot, and yes, there's nothing to be done about.

ALSO: 'In' before the hoax is revealed that this is another "awareness" prank.

They have spent most of humanity IN THE CLOSET... for a reason.

You probably have no idea how funny you are.

Probably...

But I'm buoyed by your having no idea that you just conceded to the standing points...

Not to worry tho'... as YOUR CONCESSION IS DULY NOTED AND SUMMARILY ACCEPTED.

Not a concession...people are POINTING AND LAUGHING AT YOU! You're like the nut running around squeaking "THE END IS COMING!" with a pair of Depends on your head. Describing you as "pathetic" is being charitable.

They have spent most of humanity IN THE CLOSET... for a reason.

You probably have no idea how funny you are.

Probably...

But I'm buoyed by your having no idea that you just conceded to the standing points...

Not to worry tho'... as YOUR CONCESSION IS DULY NOTED AND SUMMARILY ACCEPTED.

Not a concession...people are POINTING AND LAUGHING AT YOU!

But those 'people' claim that antithetical deviation, is perfectly normal. SOoooo... They're insane.

If YOU weren't insane, you'd realize that there's no downside to idiots pointing and laughing at you. It's quite literally a great sign that one is sane.

You're like the nut running around squeaking "THE END IS COMING!"

In reality, I am the one stating the fact that the nature of the Earth's climate, continual cycles, induced by fluctuations in the Earth's proximity to the Sun, the Sun's output and variations in the Earth's organic composition... YOU'RE the nut squawking that the END IS NEAR.

LOL! I suppose its the Relativism that forces you to forget that > I < am what you call a "DENIER!".

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this crap up!

“Keys” is consistent at being wrong.

Huh... An emphatic assertion, absent a scintilla of sustaining evidence... .

LOL!

CLASSIC!

(Reader, you should know that there is a very good reason that she didn't advance an intellectually sound, logically valid argument. If you're so inclined, take some time to peruse the above cited contributors history and you'll find 'the reason why', there.)

Keys dominates the morally insane on this Board.

He is clearly a henchman of the far right social conservatives.

Last edited:
In reality, I am the one stating the fact that the nature of the Earth's climate, continual cycles, induced by fluctuations in the Earth's proximity to the Sun, the Sun's output and variations in the Earth's organic composition... YOU'RE the nut squawking that the END IS NEAR.

LOL! I suppose its the Relativism that forces you to forget that > I < am what you call a "DENIER!".

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this crap up!

Serious question: what in the name of Jesus Christ and a pair of fuzzy dice are you squealing about THIS time, boy?

He is squealing in TK's thread as well.

TK has him him pinned against the banqueting table as did Inigo Montoya the man who killed his father and verbally slashing him as badly before delivering the mortal word thrust.

Forum List

Back