Grand Theater in California (Shocked?) "Sodomite Suppression Act"

Do you believe this is real? Or do you think "Matt McLaughlin" has rainbow stripes on his arm band?

• Oh this is real. For sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope. This is a BS sympathy ploy.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Christians don't believe in executing gays or that the Old Testament tells us to. That's your warped delusion and invincible ignorance. But don't enter it into the discussion as a fact because it isn't.

Controversial Ariz. Pastor Sparks Anger by Saying Gays Should Be Executed
Keyword: "Controversial"...

Meanwhile...99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of Christians think he should be executed for executing people who are mentally ill and deserving of compassion (but not promotion).

Any word if AG Kamala Harris of CA has nixed this proposed initiative based on it having two topics, one of which (amending the death penalty) is not in the title?

I think you're desperately trying to make a movement out of one man. That's what liars do.

No, I am pointing out multiple examples that show you to have been the liar, when you suggested that Christians wanting to kill gay people is the product of a person's delusions and lies. Clearly, it's not. There are indeed Christians out there who advocate the death of gay people. You might have missed it, but that's how this thread actually started.

I think you're desperately trying to make a movement out of one man. That's what liars do.

No, I am pointing out multiple examples that show you to have been the liar, when you suggested that Christians wanting to kill gay people is the product of a person's delusions and lies. Clearly, it's not. There are indeed Christians out there who advocate the death of gay people. You might have missed it, but that's how this thread actually started.
Really? This guy is a Christian? Or did you just pull that out of your lying ass?

Anyone ever find a hetero marriage that's been affected by a gay marriage?

A real bickerfest eh?

Two back and forths and a complete strawman interjected on this page for good measure...let's return to the topic, shall we?

Last edited:
Really? This guy is a Christian? Or did you just pull that out of your lying ass?
Are you even paying attention?
Then the answer to my questions are no, no, and yes.
Why? Because you want to ignore reality?
You are ignoring that one crazy loon or crafty fox rather, as is this situation, isn't defining 100s of millions of people.

And most importantly, you are ignoring that the AG of California has means to nix this initiative proposal with the help of the legislature, but is lying saying she cannot possibly conceive of how to stop this...which makes it look like a conspiracy to incite civil unrest not just in the state of California, but across the nation...by pitting Christians against gays and gays against Christians... potentially across the world as well.. This couldn't be more clear.

...where have we seen the liberal far left doing this just recently also? Oh, that would be Ferguson, MO.. I wrote a thread about that: Is MSNBC Ramping Up Racial Tensions To Tag LGBT Agenda Onto New Civil Rights Fury US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You are ignoring that one crazy loon or crafty fox rather, as is this situation, isn't defining 100s of millions of people.

One crazy loon? I identified at least two practicing clergy, preaching messages to congregations.

I do agree that one crazy loon does not speak for hundreds of millions of people. Michael does not speak for hundreds of millions of people.

The question no right wingers will ever answer:

If it were so, they would be admitting their marriage was 'weak'.

The question no right wingers will ever answer:

If it were so, they would be admitting their marriage was 'weak'.
Stupid question from an empty head. People are concerned about society, not just what affects them personally. Or are so stupid you don't realize you're doing the same thing, advocating for something that doesn't affect you personally?

Forum List

Back