Kid who put noose on statue of black man gets 6 months in prison

So you fail in your arguments, RKM.

But we knew that was the case.
Please show me where he was a registered democrat. Right after you show me where he thought blacks were so inferior that they needed AA to compete.
You made the claim without any evidence, and I am supposed to refute it with evidence? Tough.

The below certainly proves that King was in line with the Democratic Party than the GOP of the time.

He voted for Kennedy in 1960 and said he would have probaly voted for him in 1964. He advised his supporters to vote against Goldwater, "that his election "would be a tragedy, and certainly suicidal almost, for the nation and the world."

Martin Luther King, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Martin Luther King, Jr. - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
I would vote for Kennedy over Goldwater, that means nothing other than Goldwater was a bad candidate and Kennedy a better candidate..

Please show me where he was a registered democrat. Right after you show me where he thought blacks were so inferior that they needed AA to compete.
You made the claim without any evidence, and I am supposed to refute it with evidence? Tough.

The below certainly proves that King was in line with the Democratic Party than the GOP of the time.

He voted for Kennedy in 1960 and said he would have probaly voted for him in 1964. He advised his supporters to vote against Goldwater, "that his election "would be a tragedy, and certainly suicidal almost, for the nation and the world."

Martin Luther King, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Martin Luther King, Jr. - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
I would vote for Kennedy over Goldwater, that means nothing other than Goldwater was a bad candidate and Kennedy a better candidate..
You would not have been completely helpless back then. Good.

I would not have been helpless in any era. You on the other hand need forced income redistribution from my pocket to yours to compete with me for survival.

I would not have been helpless in any era. You on the other hand need forced income redistribution from my pocket to yours to compete with me for survival.
How funny. My lifestyle and resources far exceed yours. That you don't like the modern social democratic market state means nothing.

How funny. My lifestyle and resources far exceed yours. That you don't like the modern social democratic market state means nothing.
You're the 1%? Why don't you give your money away then?

Social democratic market state? huh? Can you write that in English?

Poor RKM. We probably donate more in a year in money, service labor, and goods than he makes in a year. Tsk Tsk. Are you libertarian?

Poor RKM. We probably donate more in a year in money, service labor, and goods than he makes in a year. Tsk Tsk. Are you libertarian?
Poor? Nah I do very well. Yes, I'm libertarian. I note that you switched to "service labor" ... let me guess... you figure your labor is worth a million dollars an hour.

Poor? Nah I do very well. Yes, I'm libertarian. I note that you switched to "service labor" ... let me guess... you figure your labor is worth a million dollars an hour.
Libertarianism is mental confusion, nothing more. :lol: Post away.

Libertarianism is mental confusion, nothing more. :lol: Post away.
Yeah cause liberty is oh so confusing. ^ :cuckoo:

Good. The justice system works :)

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
YEA!!!!

Fuck all that freedom of speech shit
A hate crime is not freedom of speech.
There's no such thing as a "hate crime"
Yup, there is. You just don't like it.

Breaking the law is a crime.
Perceived hate shouldn't make it a more serious offense.
Why should one victim of murder be considered more valuable than another?
Black on black murder is murder while white on black murder is a "hate crime" and deserves a harsher penalty?

Orwell's thought police would love to have you at the academy

Burning a flag is free speech so why isn't this?

Former Student Who Put Noose on Ole Miss Statue of James Meredith Get 6 Months in Prison

sep 20 2015 A former University of Mississippi student who admitted helping place a noose on a statue of a civil rights activist is going to prison.

WTVA-TV (WTVA.com | Jail time in James Meredith statue desecration) reports a federal judge sentenced Graeme Phillip Harris to six months in prison beginning Jan. 4. During the Thursday hearing in Oxford, he also ordered Harris to serve 12 months' supervised release. Harris' lawyer argued he didn't deserve jail time.

Harris pleaded guilty in June to a misdemeanor charge of using a threat of force to intimidate African-American students and employees

Good. Shame and punish all racists and homophobes.

It's not about "opinion" or "religious convictions" anymore. There is right. And there is wrong.

America is INclusive and compassionate.

Yes, 1964 was the first year the South went republican and voted for Goldwater. Their rebellion against the Civil Rights Act, as LBJ predicted they would do.

Good. Shame and punish all racists and homophobes.

Only racists in america are the liberals since they support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people. I don't know of any conservative who wants the govt to persecute blacks.

Forum List

Back