Kid who put noose on statue of black man gets 6 months in prison

Good. Shame and punish all racists and homophobes.

Only racists in america are the liberals since they support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people. I don't know of any conservative who wants the govt to persecute blacks.
You wonder why no one really respects you. I know many, many on the far right that want progressive statist segregation by government.

You support affirmative action and that means YOU are the racist. I am the anti-racist. THINK
You do not know the meaning of the word, and I never said I supported affirmative action. See what I mean?

You don't have to say it. Everybody knows all liberals are white-hating racists who want more and more affirmative action. More black privilege to give them things they can't get on merit.

You support affirmative action and that means YOU are the racist. I am the anti-racist. THINK
You do not know the meaning of the word, and I never said I supported affirmative action. See what I mean?

You don't have to say it. Everybody knows all liberals are white-hating racists who want more and more affirmative action. More black privilege to give them things they can't get on merit.
You are as wrong as you are stupid.

Forum List

Back