Kid who put noose on statue of black man gets 6 months in prison

Burning a flag is free speech so why isn't this?

Former Student Who Put Noose on Ole Miss Statue of James Meredith Get 6 Months in Prison

sep 20 2015 A former University of Mississippi student who admitted helping place a noose on a statue of a civil rights activist is going to prison.

WTVA-TV (WTVA.com | Jail time in James Meredith statue desecration) reports a federal judge sentenced Graeme Phillip Harris to six months in prison beginning Jan. 4. During the Thursday hearing in Oxford, he also ordered Harris to serve 12 months' supervised release. Harris' lawyer argued he didn't deserve jail time.

Harris pleaded guilty in June to a misdemeanor charge of using a threat of force to intimidate African-American students and employees

Hope they enjoy their daily black foot long in jail!!!

I don't think there is any need to be gross. :)

Hate crimes are not illegal and unconstitutional.

Tough to be a far right reactionary and watching the world slip away forever.

What a moron. Hate crime laws in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The morons on the far right can only whine, can't do anything about it. Tuff.
ROFL... "tuff"... "you can't do anything about it...." ROFL

ROFL yeah cause only republicans can be racist... ROFL...

MLK was rightwing, ya moron. Ben Carson... right wing.

MLK was not right wing: only a right wing moron would think so. STRIKE ONE.

Lefties can be racist also. STRIKE TWO.

And the hate crime laws will remain on the books. STRIKE THREE.

No, MLK was a registered republican who taught to judge based on character like republicans do not color like democrats do. Strike one.
No, you said only republicans could be racist. Strike two.
No, you said hate crimes did not apply to black on white. Strike three.

FYI morons should not be playing baseball, you're an easy out.

No, MLK was a registered republican who taught to judge based on character like republicans do not color like democrats do. Strike one. No, you said only republicans could be racist. Strike two.
No, you said hate crimes did not apply to black on white. Strike three. FYI morons should not be playing baseball, you're an easy out.
His dad was registered Republican, not MLK after the mid-fities. You lie when you right that I said only Republicans are racist. You simply lie: hate crimes can apply to all groups. I said the effigy wasnot a hate crime. :lol:

HAHAHA. When the trumpster gets in the WH, it's gonna be your hate-whitey world that slips away.

No, MLK was a registered republican who taught to judge based on character like republicans do not color like democrats do. Strike one.

You dont seem to know much about MLK Jr. He was never a republican. He was for AA specifically for Blacks. He was the opposite of what current repubs stand for.

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”

-MLK Jr

You dont seem to know much about MLK Jr. He was never a republican. He was for AA specifically for Blacks. He was the opposite of what current repubs stand for.

BS - even trump has said he supports affirmative action. Most repubs do.

Trump isnt a repub. One would have thought you idiots would have caught on by now. I know you in particular whine all the time about AA. You sorry little bitch.

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”

-MLK Jr
I like the link about him not being bound to either of the democrat/republican parties. It does not say he wasn't a registered republican. Also it does not say anything about AA.

He was not a registered Republican, though his father had been. He was absolutely for AA and opposed Vietnam by the time he was murdered.

Trump isnt a repub. One would have thought you idiots would have caught on by now. I know you in particular whine all the time about AA. You sorry little bitch.
ROFL says the pussy that needs AA to compete with his betters.

He was not a registered Republican, though his father had been. He was absolutely for AA and opposed Vietnam by the time he was murdered.
Where did MLK say a man should be judged by the color of his skin not his character, effort, skill, and merit? If MLK thought black people were a backwards race that needed constant hand-outs and easy grading to be able to compete with all the other races, this is the first I've heard of it.

Where did MLK say a man should be judged by the color of his skin not his character, effort, skill, and merit? If MLK thought black people were a backwards race that needed constant hand-outs and easy grading to be able to compete with all the other races, this is the first I've heard of it.
RKM, what you think or what you have heard is completely immateial. What you think does not change what King was or in what he believed.

Forum List

Back