Kid who put noose on statue of black man gets 6 months in prison

Many blacks were republican when they were abolitionists. That changed when the parties switched positions.

[
Trump isnt a repub. One would have thought you idiots would have caught on by now. I know you in particular whine all the time about AA. You sorry little bitch.

HAHAHA. I love how talking about affirmative action drives you ballistic. Even you liberals know it is the purest of racism. Now go back to your mud hut in africa and dance around the fire with the other 65-IQ dindus.

Many blacks were republican when they were abolitionists. That changed when the parties switched positions.

Blacks were republicans for decades because the repubs freed the slaves after the civil war. Then they switched to dem when the democrats became the welfare party in 1965.

He was not a registered Republican, though his father had been. He was absolutely for AA and opposed Vietnam by the time he was murdered.
Where did MLK say a man should be judged by the color of his skin not his character, effort, skill, and merit? If MLK thought black people were a backwards race that needed constant hand-outs and easy grading to be able to compete with all the other races, this is the first I've heard of it.
RKM, what you think or what you have heard is completely immateial. What you think does not change what King was or in what he believed.
Where did MLK say a man should be judged by the color of his skin not his character, effort, skill, and merit?

You dont seem to know much about MLK Jr. He was never a republican. He was for AA specifically for Blacks. He was the opposite of what current repubs stand for.

BS - even trump has said he supports affirmative action. Most repubs do.
Want to prove that silly statement? But Trump does, because he is a progressive statist, always has been one.

MLK was not right wing: only a right wing moron would think so. STRIKE ONE.

Lefties can be racist also. STRIKE TWO.

And the hate crime laws will remain on the books. STRIKE THREE.
No, MLK was a registered republican who taught to judge based on character like republicans do not color like democrats do. Strike one.
No, you said only republicans could be racist. Strike two.
No, you said hate crimes did not apply to black on white. Strike three.

FYI morons should not be playing baseball, you're an easy out.
You dont seem to know much about MLK Jr. He was never a republican. He was for AA specifically for Blacks. He was the opposite of what current repubs stand for.

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”

-MLK Jr
I like the link about him not being bound to either of the democrat/republican parties. It does not say he wasn't a registered republican. Also it does not say anything about AA.
Of course it does not say he was a registered GOP because he wasn't. Go read his materials if you are confused about King and AA.

No, MLK was a registered republican who taught to judge based on character like republicans do not color like democrats do. Strike one.

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”

-MLK Jr
I like the link about him not being bound to either of the democrat/republican parties. It does not say he wasn't a registered republican. Also it does not say anything about AA.
Of course it does not say he was a registered GOP because he wasn't. Go read his materials if you are confused about King and AA.

What was he? Was he a democrat, an independent? Was AA even around when Dr. King was alive?

The phrase affirmative action has changed meaning over the years. 50 years ago it meant that companies should actively search for QUALIFIED blacks to hire. Now it means hiring unqualified blacks.

-MLK Jr
Please show me where he was a registered democrat. Right after you show me where he thought blacks were so inferior that they needed AA to compete.

What's funny is that the dodos of the far right claim that JFK and MLK were in line with today's GOP.

What's funny is that the dodos of the far right claim that JFK and MLK were in line with today's GOP.
Incorrect. What the honest liberty loving conservatives are saying is that they long for the day when democrats were more like JFK, you know.. like people that actually loved this country vs. people that want to destroy it, like Obama. As for MLK yes liberty loving people do like him. It's no surprise to people who love liberty that asshole democrat pigs that love only their welfare handouts hate MLK and JFK.

So you fail in your arguments, RKM.

But we knew that was the case.
Please show me where he was a registered democrat. Right after you show me where he thought blacks were so inferior that they needed AA to compete.
You made the claim without any evidence, and I am supposed to refute it with evidence? Tough.

The below certainly proves that King was in line with the Democratic Party than the GOP of the time.

He voted for Kennedy in 1960 and said he would have probaly voted for him in 1964. He advised his supporters to vote against Goldwater, "that his election "would be a tragedy, and certainly suicidal almost, for the nation and the world."

Martin Luther King, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Martin Luther King, Jr. - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Forum List

Back