Kid gets body slammed by congressional candidate

Stupid kid tries to steal shit, stupid kid gets caught, stupid kid gets body slammed. :thup:
The operative word is "kid".

We can accurately describe someone aged 14 years as a kid. How would you accurately describe an adult who body slams a kid? The term "Trumpian" might suffice.

A lack of maturity applies to both.

I happen to think that the candidate was wrong to do what he did there, however, do you condone those little punks doing what they were doing?
Of course not. There is no equivocation between them however.

One was a kid taking a yard sign, the other an alleged adult running for public office.

The reason I asked is that these kids are about to be of voting age, by the next election. Where are they getting the idea that physical destruction of opposing views in the form of property is ok? And or, physical assault of someone trying to protect that property?

Is that what we should accept?
Ask Trump to have them stand back and stand by. Because there are very fine people on both sides.

Cute that you would use two lies to try and make your point..So, I'll just conclude that you are in favor of punks attacking your political opponents, and thus, just as bad as they are.
Lies! Quotes

These two things have been explained ad nausiem....Both are pure lies Trump never said what you people are ascribing to him in either case...And I won't derail the thread on out of context bull shit.
It's on video! You can't deny the words coming from his mouth!

Are you Chico Marx? 'Who ya gonna believe? Me or your lyin' eyes?'

Stupid kid tries to steal shit, stupid kid gets caught, stupid kid gets body slammed. :thup:

We can accurately describe someone aged 14 years as a kid. How would you accurately describe an adult who body slams a kid? The term "Trumpian" might suffice.

The "kids" involved were fourteen and fifteen according to the reporter, Kyle Rittenhouse is sixteen, I don't see you calling him a "kid" and making excuses for his behavior.
One took a yard sign, the other murdered two people.

Do you want to draw some equivalents?
No he didn't.
No who didn't? Are there two dead people BY HIS HAND in Kenosha or not?
So?
I don't even know for sure how many people I've killed but I've never murdered anyone.
Do Trumpians have any sense of where the bottom is?
I think I do, yeah......

I ever tell you about the Guatemalan death squad I used to get drunk with after operations in Central America in the 90's?

:cool:
So the punk in Kenosha is a freedom fighter?

Is this how you rationalize his murders?
Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero.
What? He is a murderer.
He had a choice. Kill or be killed. He chose not to be a victim. It is the same choice I would have made. All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. Kyle Rittenhouse did something. He will not be convicted of anything.

The "kids" involved were fourteen and fifteen according to the reporter, Kyle Rittenhouse is sixteen, I don't see you calling him a "kid" and making excuses for his behavior.

No he didn't.
So?
I don't even know for sure how many people I've killed but I've never murdered anyone.
I think I do, yeah......

I ever tell you about the Guatemalan death squad I used to get drunk with after operations in Central America in the 90's?

What? He is a murderer.
He had a choice. Kill or be killed. He chose not to be a victim. It is the same choice I would have made. All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. Kyle Rittenhouse did something. He will not be convicted of anything.
People tackled him because HE HAD ALREADY KILLED TWO PEOPLE!

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

What? He is a murderer.
You need to watch those films again. Or just be shocked like you are every time an innocent person under attack fights back starting with Darren Wilson.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

He didn't murder anyone.

No matter how many times you claim he did, it's not going to make it so.
He took a gun to a riot he thought was a video game and two people were shot and killed by him.

Baby, that's murder.
Let us know when he's indicted.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

He didn't murder anyone.

He took a gun to a riot he thought was a video game and two people were shot and killed by him.

Baby, that's murder.
He has been extricated and arraigned.

No he didn't.
So?
Oh yeah! Wherever assholes like you happen to be is the slimey bottom.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

He didn't murder anyone.

Baby, that's murder.
He has been extricated and arraigned.
Let us know when he's convicted.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

What? He is a murderer.
You need to watch those films again. Or just be shocked like you are every time an innocent person under attack fights back starting with Darren Wilson.
Innocent? Nobody required his presence for muster in the State he went to, to prove the unorganized militia is worthless to the security of our free States and the Reason for gun control laws for Individual gun lovers of the Peopl.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

What? He is a murderer.
You realize that lying about this won't change the facts, right?
Or are you so far gone that you believe this bullshit?

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

He didn't murder anyone.

Baby, that's murder.
No, it ain't.

Not when they are attacking him.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

What? He is a murderer.
Who both assaulted him.

Why are you so upset that violent criminals were shot? Why does it bother you so much that people like that, people who are willing to violently attack people on the street, were killed?
Do you want people like this on the street or something? Or is it that you wish violence upon the people you hate, and their vigorous and effective defense of self both scares and offends you?

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

He didn't murder anyone.

Baby, that's murder.
No, it ain't.

They were attacking him because...HE HAD ALREADY MURDERED TWO PEOPLE!

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

What? He is a murderer.
Who both assaulted him.

Why are you so upset that violent criminals were shot? Why does it bother you so much that people like that, people who are willing to violently attack people on the street, were killed?
Do you want people like this on the street or something? Or is it that you wish violence upon the people you hate, and their vigorous and effective defense of self both scares and offends you?
He has no authority to take the law into his hands. He had no training. He brought a deadly weapon with him and used it.

Why do you celebrate lawlessness?

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

What? He is a murderer.
Who both assaulted him.

He has no authority to take the law into his hands. He had no training. He brought a deadly weapon with him and used it.

The entire situation was lawless. Burning down building and looting is lawless. Beating people with a skateboard is lawless. Stopping these criminals isn't lawless. It is necessary.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

What? He is a murderer.
Who both assaulted him.

Yes. That is exactly what he wants.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

What? He is a murderer.
Who both assaulted him.

The entire situation was lawless. Burning down building and looting is lawless. Beating people with a skateboard is lawless. Stopping these criminals isn't lawless. It is necessary.
Vigilantes are lawless.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

He didn't murder anyone.

Baby, that's murder.
No, it ain't.

They were attacking him because...HE HAD ALREADY MURDERED TWO PEOPLE!
He never murdered anyone.

Why do you think capitalizing a false statement will make it true?

Forum List

Back