Kid gets body slammed by congressional candidate

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

He doesn't know the age of those kids. They were the ones who were violent... a man can protect himself and his property. When does the violence from the left end, when we stand up for ourselves.
Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected.

"really messy incident".... in which nobody got hurt and nobody pressed charges. Why have Americans gotten so soft?? And why does the left accept violence from their side? -You're poking a sleeping giant in the right, and it won't end well if it keeps going this direction. Whatever happened to the left being open to other opinions?
I'm not poking anybody. Left, right, center, or upside down, that was not right. That girl should not have been pushed backward into the street, and if I body slammed a little kid in public, I would be taken into custody, while the kids parents were called and since this is TN, somebody might have pulled a gun on me. It was a stupid bonehead move for a political office seeker and you know it. He didn't gain votes this afternoon. He sealed his defeat.
So age now is a determining factor when it comes to freedom of speech and expression.
As long as you are a minor and smaller, you can control the narrative.
Wonder how that pans out over time.
Knock yourself out. Put you money and time into combating the laws and public service announcement about child abuse (maybe you can get the juvenile age moved down to 12 maybe even 10 years old) and for God's sake strip the first amendment that allows freedom of speech, the press and make all the cell phone cameras illegal and inadmissible in court an prevent posting to social media or you can forget it. It is like slapping the $hit out of a woman that actually deserves it. No way it is going to look good on video. Wise man will find another way and learn to live with the fact, everything in public is on video and especially if you are running for office or in office. There are an will be trogs that just cannot or will not catch up, just like many of our politicians get caught on video or even forget they are conducting a taped interview. The usually become known as losers.

So I can't tell what is more messed up, the continued violence from the left against anyone who disagrees with them, the fact that 14yrs think they can fight grown men, or the idiot reporter who clearly sides with the attackers in this video.

SEATTLE — A fight over a political sign became violent in Seattle’s Ballard neighborhood. It started with a couple of teens trying to steal a sign but ended with one of those teens getting body slammed and U.S. Congressional Candidate Craig Keller getting involved.
Keller is the Republican candidate in Washington’s 7th U.S. House District race. He’s facing off against Democratic incumbent, Pramila Jayapal.
The trouble started around 5:45 p.m. Wednesday. Mortikye “Mo” Aylward, 14, said he and his friends passed the Trump/Culp rally at 15th Ave and Market Street. He said their friend group was trying to share their views with those at the rally when words got heated.

VIDEO

Leave it to these worthless POS parents to stand up for their little demons who started the whole thing.

In the old days you could bitchslap a kid in the street if he deserved it. Those were the good old days.

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

He doesn't know the age of those kids. They were the ones who were violent... a man can protect himself and his property. When does the violence from the left end, when we stand up for ourselves.
Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected.

"really messy incident".... in which nobody got hurt and nobody pressed charges. Why have Americans gotten so soft?? And why does the left accept violence from their side? -You're poking a sleeping giant in the right, and it won't end well if it keeps going this direction. Whatever happened to the left being open to other opinions?
I'm not poking anybody. Left, right, center, or upside down, that was not right. That girl should not have been pushed backward into the street, and if I body slammed a little kid in public, I would be taken into custody, while the kids parents were called and since this is TN, somebody might have pulled a gun on me. It was a stupid bonehead move for a political office seeker and you know it. He didn't gain votes this afternoon. He sealed his defeat.

Not only should the kid have been body slammed but the stupid bitches who got in the guys face, should have been slapped down. Hard.

If the parents would have spanked these little snot nosed assholes and taught them how to act the rest of us wouldn’t have too.
If that was in my neighborhood I would've fucked the fat **** up for slamming a kid.
If the parents won't discipline their brats, you can bet your ass that eventually someone else will, either someone tougher or else the prison system.
The fat fuck is running for office and he couldn't control his anger and body slammed a kid a fucking kid who happens to be quarter his size.

Who said he couldn't control his anger? The punk got a taste of what his actions deserved.

Grown adults who were raised with manners, decorum, and respect for others are caught off-guard by the complete lack of that in many youngsters today; they are more akin to wild dogs, than decent young people.
That is a difficult adjustment for people who are actually civilized to make, especially in the moment. If you have never seen a rabid dog, you might mistake it for Fluffy until it's too late, and you've already been bitten.

And this is where it has led us... in American streets across the nation...

Good move on his part. He kept his cool and only made twitter instead of an arraignment.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the fact that a large group of people thought it was okay to harass, taunt and menace an armed man who was walking away?
Does their willingness to engage in behavior that would get them shot down in the streets if the man actually was what they were accusing him of being, not concern you?

Because that sort of toxic behavior, and sense of entitlement to abuse others, coupled with an irrational belief in no consequences, seems like a recipe for a lot of blood getting spilled, to me.

When they do this shit, they demonstrate that they know that their accusations about the RIght, are bullshit and that they are willing to bet their lives on us being civilized and playing by the rules.

The irony is, that they are NOT playing by the rules and sooner or later, we will get tired of playing by one set of rules while they get to ignore all rules.

And some day, they will lose their bets.

So age now is a determining factor when it comes to freedom of speech and expression.
Knock yourself out. Put you money and time into combating the laws and public service announcement about child abuse (maybe you can get the juvenile age moved down to 12 maybe even 10 years old) and for God's sake strip the first amendment that allows freedom of speech, the press and make all the cell phone cameras illegal and inadmissible in court an prevent posting to social media or you can forget it. It is like slapping the $hit out of a woman that actually deserves it. No way it is going to look good on video. Wise man will find another way and learn to live with the fact, everything in public is on video and especially if you are running for office or in office. There are an will be trogs that just cannot or will not catch up, just like many of our politicians get caught on video or even forget they are conducting a taped interview. The usually become known as losers.
OK. Fair enough. So where do you draw the line? If a 14 year old draws a gun on me, should I just cower and let him take my wallet? Take my life? What if he draws a gun on me (and yes, 14 year olds do have guns) and he tells me he wants to rape my wife (and yes, 14 year olds do commit rape).....do I let him do it becuase I dont want to be known as a child abuser?
OK...that is hyperbole. So lets make it less dramatic.
What if a 14 year old breaks into my house to steal my liquor (yes, 14 year olds do drink). I catch him in the act and I grab his arm and tell him to get out of my house. I do not manhandle him and I simply walk him to the door. And then he kicks me in the balls, runs back in my house, grabs my liquor and throws one of the bottles at my window. Do I simply let him go? Should I nicely ask him to stay until the police get there?
Exactly where do you draw the line? What age, what act? If one is allowed to steal a sign, what makes you think a brick in the window isnt next?
WHere do you draw the line?

Not only should the kid have been body slammed but the stupid bitches who got in the guys face, should have been slapped down. Hard.
If you think it works for you, guess we will see you in the papers, unless you are just blowing off steam. Cannot act that way and get away with it forever. Seriously, try not to embarrass yourself and create liability if you still can.

These idiot parents are failing their children and setting them up for a world of hurt. One day they're gonna pull that shit and get the snot beat out of them. When their precious turns 18, they can't protect them from reality.

If you think it works for you, guess we will see you in the papers, unless you are just blowing off steam. Cannot act that way and get away with it forever. Seriously, try not to embarrass yourself and create liability if you still can.
The underage brat is the one who can't get by with it forever. I've seen it happen over and over again. Jails are full of undisciplined kids.

Last edited:
If the parents would have spanked these little snot nosed assholes and taught them how to act the rest of us wouldn’t have too.
If that was in my neighborhood I would've fucked the fat **** up for slamming a kid.
If the parents won't discipline their brats, you can bet your ass that eventually someone else will, either someone tougher or else the prison system.
The fat fuck is running for office and he couldn't control his anger and body slammed a kid a fucking kid who happens to be quarter his size.

Who said he couldn't control his anger? The punk got a taste of what his actions deserved.
I hate that shit; a certain type of self-righteous person always seems to believe that if someone uses violence, it's because they are not in control of themselves. That is complete bullshit, sometimes, in some circumstances, violence is the exact right thing to do. It is completely justified and wholly appropriate.

I think the people who try to always characterize all uses of force or violence as wrong, are those people who know that their own behavior can't withstand scrutiny, and that they themselves deserve an ass-whipping. So they want to discourage the handing out of educational beat-downs, because they would be some of the first recipients.

OK. Fair enough. So where do you draw the line? If a 14 year old draws a gun on me, should I just cower and let him take my wallet? Take my life? What if he draws a gun on me (and yes, 14 year olds do have guns) and he tells me he wants to rape my wife (and yes, 14 year olds do commit rape).....do I let him do it becuase I dont want to be known as a child abuser?
What if a 14 year old breaks into my house to steal my liquor (yes, 14 year olds do drink). I catch him in the act and I grab his arm and tell him to get out of my house. I do not manhandle him and I simply walk him to the door. And then he kicks me in the balls, runs back in my house, grabs my liquor and throws one of the bottles at my window. Do I simply let him go? Should I nicely ask him to stay until the police get there?
Exactly where do you draw the line? What age, what act? If one is allowed to steal a sign, what makes you think a brick in the window isnt next?
Drawing a gun is an automatic line crossing. If they pull a gun, I don't care about the age. I will automatically react and return or if necessary initiate fire, regardless of age, sex or creed. Just how I was trained and have trained myself.
Prepare yourself for the scenarios you really think might possibly happen not the ones that sound good in a "what if", or "for instance" game. Stay loose, but controlled. Had good training when a lot younger. It took.

I hate that shit; a certain type of self-righteous person always seems to believe that if someone uses violence, it's because they are not in control of themselves. That is complete bullshit, sometimes, in some circumstances, violence is the exact right thing to do. It is completely justified and wholly appropriate.

I think the people who try to always characterize all uses of force or violence as wrong, are those people who know that their own behavior can't withstand scrutiny, and that they themselves deserve an ass-whipping. So they want to discourage the handing out of educational beat-downs, because they would be some of the first recipients.

Dude we talking about a kid who happens to be 14.

And?

A 14 year old that thinks he can walk up and fuck with a grown man. That’s the exact 14 year old who needs an ass kicking.

Drawing a gun is an automatic line crossing. If they pull a gun, I don't care about the age. I will automatically react and return or if necessary initiate fire, regardless of age, sex or creed. Just how I was trained and have trained myself.
Prepare yourself for the scenarios you really think might possibly happen not the ones that sound good in a "what if", or "for instance" game. Stay loose, but controlled. Had good training when a lot younger. It took.
If you dont anticipate, you are not prepared. Your good training should have taught you that.
What ifs is all about hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.
Good luck my friend.

But they can act that way with impunity? Different rules for us than for you? We have to just take it like good little bitches and if we fight back you call the police and arrest us for defending ourselves?

That is really the world you think you will like?

Agreed.

A 14 year old that thinks he can walk up and fuck with a grown man. That’s the exact 14 year old who needs an ass kicking.

Better sooner than later.

A busted lip and a learned lesson now, might mean he avoids getting killed while behaving badly later.

A busted lip and a learned lesson now, might mean he avoids getting killed while behaving badly later.

It is beyond even that.

My wife is in the medical field, cancer, and she talks about patients that just don't seem to get that having a hissy fit, won't help, that there is no authority figure that can come and and decide that ok, you don't have to do all these treatments, and it will still be ok, because you are a special little snowflake.

And sometimes, they just fuck around until they die.

People that don't learn any self control or that actions have consequences, will pay for that, sooner or later, in one form or another.

Forum List

Back