Kid gets body slammed by congressional candidate

Stupid kid tries to steal shit, stupid kid gets caught, stupid kid gets body slammed. :thup:
The operative word is "kid".

We can accurately describe someone aged 14 years as a kid. How would you accurately describe an adult who body slams a kid? The term "Trumpian" might suffice.

A lack of maturity applies to both.
The "kids" involved were fourteen and fifteen according to the reporter, Kyle Rittenhouse is sixteen, I don't see you calling him a "kid" and making excuses for his behavior.
One took a yard sign, the other murdered two people.

Do you want to draw some equivalents?
No he didn't.
No who didn't? Are there two dead people BY HIS HAND in Kenosha or not?
So?
I don't even know for sure how many people I've killed but I've never murdered anyone.
Do Trumpians have any sense of where the bottom is?
I think I do, yeah......

I ever tell you about the Guatemalan death squad I used to get drunk with after operations in Central America in the 90's?

:cool:
So the punk in Kenosha is a freedom fighter?

Is this how you rationalize his murders?
Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero.
What? He is a murderer.
He had a choice. Kill or be killed. He chose not to be a victim. It is the same choice I would have made. All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. Kyle Rittenhouse did something. He will not be convicted of anything.
People tackled him because HE HAD ALREADY KILLED TWO PEOPLE!
Who both assaulted him.

Why are you so upset that violent criminals were shot? Why does it bother you so much that people like that, people who are willing to violently attack people on the street, were killed?
Do you want people like this on the street or something? Or is it that you wish violence upon the people you hate, and their vigorous and effective defense of self both scares and offends you?
He has no authority to take the law into his hands. He had no training. He brought a deadly weapon with him and used it.

Why do you celebrate lawlessness?
When does someone have no right to defend himself from a criminal assault?

You guys all keep lying about what happened like you think that if you can just lie hard enough, and get falslely outraged enough, then suddenly reality will magically transform into what you wish it was, rather than continuing to be what it is.

(SMH)

Stupid kid tries to steal shit, stupid kid gets caught, stupid kid gets body slammed. :thup:

We can accurately describe someone aged 14 years as a kid. How would you accurately describe an adult who body slams a kid? The term "Trumpian" might suffice.

The "kids" involved were fourteen and fifteen according to the reporter, Kyle Rittenhouse is sixteen, I don't see you calling him a "kid" and making excuses for his behavior.

No he didn't.
So?
I don't even know for sure how many people I've killed but I've never murdered anyone.
I think I do, yeah......

I ever tell you about the Guatemalan death squad I used to get drunk with after operations in Central America in the 90's?

What? He is a murderer.
He had a choice. Kill or be killed. He chose not to be a victim. It is the same choice I would have made. All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. Kyle Rittenhouse did something. He will not be convicted of anything.
Who both assaulted him.

Why are you so upset that violent criminals were shot? Why does it bother you so much that people like that, people who are willing to violently attack people on the street, were killed?
Do you want people like this on the street or something? Or is it that you wish violence upon the people you hate, and their vigorous and effective defense of self both scares and offends you?
Yes. That is exactly what he wants.
Sure seems like it.

No he didn't.
So?
I think I do, yeah......

What? He is a murderer.
Who both assaulted him.

He has no authority to take the law into his hands. He had no training. He brought a deadly weapon with him and used it.

Why do you celebrate lawlessness?
The entire situation was lawless. Burning down building and looting is lawless. Beating people with a skateboard is lawless. Stopping these criminals isn't lawless. It is necessary.
Vigilantes are lawless.
Vigilantes don't wait for someone to attack them before they get busy.

Are you ever going to quit lying about this?

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

Time out chairs didn't work did they.

The kids were idiots, but he was a grown man running for office. Serious lack of judgement and self control there. If he was a 6'2" 250lb. employee seen on video body slamming a 14 year old kid, he would probably be job hunting if he were salary.

Time out chairs didn't work did they.
Not for the kids or the supposed adults.

He doesn't know the age of those kids. They were the ones who were violent... a man can protect himself and his property. When does the violence from the left end, when we stand up for ourselves.
Stealing a sign is violent??
Snatch and grab robbery, yes.
"Robbery??" What are you, fucked in the head?

A person commits robbery when he or she unlawfully takes personal property from the person of another or in his or her presence against his or her will by the use or threatened use of immediate force, violence, or fear of injury to that person or his or her property or the person or property of anyone. Such force or fear must be used to obtain or retain possession of the property, or to prevent or overcome resistance to the taking; in either of which cases the degree of force is immaterial. Such taking constitutes robbery whenever it appears that, although the taking was fully completed without the knowledge of the person from whom taken, such knowledge was prevented by the use of force or fear.[/url]​

So who did those kids threaten with force or fear of injury?​
You can't read?
Sure I can. Apparently, you can't answer...

So who did those kids threaten with force or fear of injury?
Watch the video.
Are you saying they weren't trying to rip it out of the owner's hands?

Look, we don't have to go back and forth, we all know you're full of shit and if it was reversed you'd want the kids to get the death penalty. You're not fooling anyone.
What the fuck is wrong with your brain??

You claim it was "robbery." I showed you the law defining robbery includes threatening use of immediate force, violence, or injury. It wasn't robbery since that never occurred. Who knows why you're not man enough to simply admit that? :dunno:

Actions have consequences, it's obvious these kids weren't taught that. Well they got a lesson, didn't they, and they deserved it.

You think the guy who could face criminal charges learned his lesson about drawing a firearm when it's not warranted?

How do you know it wasn't warranted, were you there? From what I saw he assumed a defensive posture, you don't know what he saw that caused him to do that. Unlike you, I'll wait on more facts than the video showed. The video showed one of the teens involved admitting they were trying to steal the sign, so that's not in dispute.

Stealing a sign does not warrant drawing a firearm.

He doesn't know the age of those kids. They were the ones who were violent... a man can protect himself and his property. When does the violence from the left end, when we stand up for ourselves.

A person commits robbery when he or she unlawfully takes personal property from the person of another or in his or her presence against his or her will by the use or threatened use of immediate force, violence, or fear of injury to that person or his or her property or the person or property of anyone. Such force or fear must be used to obtain or retain possession of the property, or to prevent or overcome resistance to the taking; in either of which cases the degree of force is immaterial. Such taking constitutes robbery whenever it appears that, although the taking was fully completed without the knowledge of the person from whom taken, such knowledge was prevented by the use of force or fear.[/url]​

You can't read?

Just pulling the sign from the hands of another is a use of force. I guess you're just too ignorant to realize it.

Dumbfuck, it's not force to grab the sign that would make it a robbery... it's using force or threatening to use force against the person they're taking the sign from. What the kids committed was theft, not robbery.

You can't read?

Just pulling the sign from the hands of another is a use of force. I guess you're just too ignorant to realize it.

Dumbfuck, it's not force to grab the sign that would make it a robbery... it's using force or threatening to use force against the person they're taking the sign from. What the kids committed was theft, not robbery.

Yeah, what ever cupcake. LMAO They used force to try to keep the sign and were most likely going to try to destroy it.

The is the WA state law on robbery. My B/U/color

RCW 9A.56.190
Robbery—Definition.

A person commits robbery when he or she unlawfully takes personal property from the person of another or in his or her presence against his or her will by the use or threatened use of immediate force, violence, or fear of injury to that person or his or her property or the person or property of anyone. Such force or fear must be used to obtain or retain possession of the property, or to prevent or overcome resistance to the taking; in either of which cases the degree of force is immaterial. Such taking constitutes robbery whenever it appears that, although the taking was fully completed without the knowledge of the person from whom taken, such knowledge was prevented by the use of force or fear.

It's pretty fucking simple, the thugs robbed the guy according to WA law. It's full stop at the first OR.

Last edited:

You can't read?

Yeah, what ever cupcake. LMAO They used force to try to keep the sign and were most likely going to try to destroy it.

RCW 9A.56.190
Robbery—Definition.

A person commits robbery when he or she unlawfully takes personal property from the person of another or in his or her presence against his or her will by the use or threatened use of immediate force, violence, or fear of injury to that person or his or her property or the person or property of anyone. Such force or fear must be used to obtain or retain possession of the property, or to prevent or overcome resistance to the taking; in either of which cases the degree of force is immaterial. Such taking constitutes robbery whenever it appears that, although the taking was fully completed without the knowledge of the person from whom taken, such knowledge was prevented by the use of force or fear.

It's pretty fucking simple, the thugs robbed the guy according to WA law. It's full stop at the first OR.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck, the theft has to include violence or threat of violence. According to an imbecile like you, there's no difference between theft and robbery.

In order for a crime to be classified as robbery and not a lesser crime in Washington State, there are three key elements that must be present:

The trespassing and taking and moving of money or property from another without consent and with the intent to permanently deprive that person of the money or property (the offender doesn’t intend to return the property)

There must be violence or threat of immediate violence.

The taking must be from the victim or in the victim’s presence.

You can't read?

RCW 9A.56.190
Robbery—Definition.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck, the theft has to include violence or threat of violence. According to an imbecile like you, there's no difference between theft and robbery.

In order for a crime to be classified as robbery and not a lesser crime in Washington State, there are three key elements that must be present:
The trespassing and taking and moving of money or property from another without consent and with the intent to permanently deprive that person of the money or property (the offender doesn’t intend to return the property)

You're full of shit, this is all you need from the law for that situation. No other element is required.
A person commits robbery when he or she unlawfully takes personal property from the person of another

If you disagree, then you're telling the world how illiterate you are.

You can't read?

Watch the video.

Look, we don't have to go back and forth, we all know you're full of shit and if it was reversed you'd want the kids to get the death penalty. You're not fooling anyone.

You claim it was "robbery." I showed you the law defining robbery includes threatening use of immediate force, violence, or injury. It wasn't robbery since that never occurred. Who knows why you're not man enough to simply admit that? :dunno:
Nothing is wrong with me.... you seem to have a real problem with reality though.

You can't read?

RCW 9A.56.190
Robbery—Definition.

icon_rolleyes.gif

You're full of shit, this is all you need from the law for that situation. No other element is required.
A person commits robbery when he or she unlawfully takes personal property from the person of another

LOLOL

You dumbfuck, that's a Washington state lawyer explaining the law to you that you're incapable of understanding. Here's another one...

In the interest of simplifying, robbery is perhaps best understood by breaking the crime down into three elements. These include:

The taking of personal property from another;

This taking is done against a person’s will; and,

The taking is committed by the use or threatened use of immediate force, violence, or fear of injury.

Need I post more lawyers describing this law to you or do you finally realize I was right? As much as that annoys the shit out of you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You can't read?

Watch the video.

Nothing is wrong with me.... you seem to have a real problem with reality though.
If what you were saying was reality, and it's not, you'd be able to show where the kids used, or threatened use, immediate force, violence, or fear of injury.

You can't read?

RCW 9A.56.190
Robbery—Definition.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

You dumbfuck, that's a Washington state lawyer explaining the law to you that you're incapable of understanding. Here's another one...

In the interest of simplifying, robbery is perhaps best understood by breaking the crime down into three elements. These include:
The taking of personal property from another;
This taking is done against a person’s will; and,
The taking is committed by the use or threatened use of immediate force, violence, or fear of injury.

Need I post more lawyers describing this law to you or do you finally realize I was right? As much as that annoys the shit out of you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Perhaps you should try looking up the meaning of "OR". And in this case force was used to take and an attempt to retain the property, the degree of force is immaterial. Like I said, learn how to read you illiterate asshole.

You can't read?

Watch the video.

If what you were saying was reality, and it's not, you'd be able to show where the kids used, or threatened use, immediate force, violence, or fear of injury.
Watch the video...... force was used to rip the sign away from the owner.

Pretend the kids are wearing MAGA hats and it's a Biden/Harris sign; you'll see the crime then. :cool:

If you are old enough to apply your ideological sentiments to your actions, you are old enough to suffer the consequences.
Based on your logic, a 14 year old can walk into a Jewelry store, smash the table with a hammer and grab some jewelry and if he is apprehended by security and he fights back, the security guard would be held liable for aggravated assault against a minor if, in fact, the security guard fought back.
How do you think that will pan out over time?

Pushing a young teen girl off the curb out into street traffic and body slamming a little kid are a little beyond the pale. The dumb ass kids rattled the adults into a really messy incident. Betcha he doesn't get elected.

"really messy incident".... in which nobody got hurt and nobody pressed charges. Why have Americans gotten so soft?? And why does the left accept violence from their side? -You're poking a sleeping giant in the right, and it won't end well if it keeps going this direction. Whatever happened to the left being open to other opinions?
I'm not poking anybody. Left, right, center, or upside down, that was not right. That girl should not have been pushed backward into the street, and if I body slammed a little kid in public, I would be taken into custody, while the kids parents were called and since this is TN, somebody might have pulled a gun on me. It was a stupid bonehead move for a political office seeker and you know it. He didn't gain votes this afternoon. He sealed his defeat.
So age now is a determining factor when it comes to freedom of speech and expression.
As long as you are a minor and smaller, you can control the narrative.
Wonder how that pans out over time.

Forum List

Back