Kick Pacific Coast States Out of America

You just can't stand Article IV, Section 3, Clause 1 of the Constitution.

Its why you're not going anywhere.
I never said I was going anywhere, and Article IV Section 3, Clause 1 has NOTHING to do with what I've said. You might brush up on your reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Maybe you folks should grow up and learn to co-exist and collaborate with people who don't think just like you do.

The voices you trust have convinced you that's impossible. They're lying to you because it pays really, really well.
Nah. It's just a case of we're one culture, you're another. Nations are communities of a SINGLE culture. Not 2 different ones.

That is mainly due to democrats presence.
  • Wildfires mainly happen because climate activist environmentalist tree huggers won't let the parks do proper maintenance on the trees and forests.
  • Floods and mud are natural and seasonal exacerbated by over-development.
  • Earthquakes are the necessary rare evil that brought us such beautiful countryside.
  • Smog is due to overpopulation by too many liberals.
Most of that could be greatly improved by simply eliminating the hoards of idiots causing most of the problem.
Some of what you say is true, except >>
  • Wildfires are often deliberately lit by illegal aliens running from the border patrol. This has been documented by the GAO. (another effect of Democrat politics)
  • Floods and mudslides occur with or without development. California's summer desert climate goes without rain (or even a single cloud) for 5 months. Inevitably, fires ensue, burning away the hillside grasses. Left with nothing to hold the soil intact, the constant winter rains produce mudslides.
  • On smog - :iagree:

Last edited:
sorry i dont hate the country.....that would be you chump........you already said as much....
Not at all. I love the country. That why I want to get rid of those who are destroying it, and disregarding the Constitution.

And I love the country enough to have served in its military for 6 years. How about you ?

Or how about we just let all the red? States succeed like they keep threatening to. The vast majority of red states borrow more from the federal government than they pay in federal taxes , so it would actually b a net gain for the american taxpayers. We would stop having to hold up the red states economies.

• Wildfires are often deliberately lit by illegal aliens running from the border patrol.
Perhaps, but can't that happen most anywhere?

• Floods and mudslides occur with or without development. California's summer desert climate goes without rain
Well, some of that IS inevitable considering the dryness during the summer then the often big rains during the winter. This causes a hygroscopic barrier to develop in the top layer of soil then when the rains hit, most of the water runs off rather than penetrating.

An interesting fact I learned long ago is that while deserts are hot and dry with no clouds, they actually hold more moisture than other regions! I guess the heat and other factors contribute to the air being able to hold more moisture without it actually condensing out into clouds or rain.

Perhaps, but can't that happen most anywhere?

Well, some of that IS inevitable considering the dryness during the summer then the often big rains during the winter. This causes a hygroscopic barrier to develop in the top layer of soil then when the rains hit, most of the water runs off rather than penetrating.

An interesting fact I learned long ago is that while deserts are hot and dry with no clouds, they actually hold more moisture than other regions! I guess the heat and other factors contribute to the air being able to hold more moisture without it actually condensing out into clouds or rain.
Piss poor management causes fires in the west especial California. The refusal to control the buildup of undergrowth and the natural buildup of dead material by controlled burns BEFORE it is a danger to the forest is why such devastating fires occur out west.

:puhleeze:Try reading post # 96 again, Maybe this time a bit slower. :rolleyes:

And where in Post 96 do you provide any reasonable explanation for liberally leaning states would vote to change the constitution to satisfy your fantasy?

No state has backed absurd piece of political fan fiction. Let alone the liberal leaning states.

And you need 38. Nothing you've laid out in this thread is going to happen.

And where in Post 96 do you provide any reasonable explanation for liberally leaning states would vote to change the constitution to satisfy your fantasy?

No state has backed absurd piece of political fan fiction. Let alone the liberal leaning states.

And you need 38. Nothing you've laid out in this thread is going to happen.
Post # 96 AGAIN :biggrin: >>

Who says we couldnt get those states ? YOU ? Maybe they want to leave the red states, just as much as we want them to leave.

And if if we couldnt get them to leave, we could just do Bidenpolitics - ie, ignore the constitution, and just do whatever you see fit.

Got it now ?

Post # 96 AGAIN :biggrin: >>

Who says we couldnt get those states ? YOU ? Maybe they want to leave the red states, just as much as we want them to leave.

And if if we couldnt get them to leave, we could just do Bidenpolitics - ie, ignore the constitution, and just do whatever you see fit.

Got it now ?

Again, in Post 96.....you offer nothing but your imagination. Your imagination isn't a rational reason.

Worse, you have no evidence that ANY liberal leaning state supports pushing California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington from the union. Not one state legislature has come out in favor of the idea. No governor of any of the liberal leaning states has advocated it.

In fact, NO state has ever advocated it.

Its just you.....citing your imagination. Which is a far cry short of the 38 state legislatures you need to enact your fantasy.

Good luck!

Again, in Post 96.....you offer nothing but your imagination. Your imagination isn't a rational reason.

Worse, you have no evidence that ANY liberal leaning state supports pushing California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington from the union. Not one state legislature has come out in favor of the idea. No governor of any of the liberal leaning states has advocated it.

In fact, NO state has ever advocated it.

Its just you.....citing your imagination. Which is a far cry short of the 38 state legislatures you need to enact your fantasy.

Good luck!
Again, sometimes you just got to shake your head.

Two mods weighed in on this thread and left it out of the basement.

Again, sometimes you just got to shake your head.

Two mods weighed in on this thread and left it out of the basement.
Conservatives as a group have been trained for over a decade to believe that their imagination is objective evidence. So why wouldn't Protectionist think that any nonsense he can make up is just as valid as objective reality?

Forum List

Back