Kick Pacific Coast States Out of America

Again, in Post 96.....you offer nothing but your imagination. Your imagination isn't a rational reason.

Worse, you have no evidence that ANY liberal leaning state supports pushing California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington from the union. Not one state legislature has come out in favor of the idea. No governor of any of the liberal leaning states has advocated it.

In fact, NO state has ever advocated it.

Its just you.....citing your imagination. Which is a far cry short of the 38 state legislatures you need to enact your fantasy.

Good luck!
I never purported that this was anything more than my imagination. inver said I had evidence of blue states wanting to divide apart from red states.

But I did say that it might not be necessary for 38 state legislatures to approve of a division. Since Joe Biden doesn't abide by the Constitution, or US laws, why should we ?
Hundreds of Jan 6 protestors have been ILLEGALLY locked up, for long after the date expired (70 days) of when they could only be held until, without a trial having been held, in violation of the constitution and >>>

18 U.S. Code § 3161 - Time limits and exclusions | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

As well S Biden ignoring th Constitution, in his argument with Texas Gov Abbott.

I never purported that this was anything more than my imagination.
I didn't ask you for your imagination. I asked you for a rational reason why any of the left leaning states move to would push California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington.

And you have none. Not the left leaning states. Not the right leaning states. Not one state based your silly fantasy. You're 0 for 38.

Which is exactly my point.

Conservatives as a group have been trained for over a decade to believe that their imagination is objective evidence. So why wouldn't Protectionist think that any nonsense he can make up is just as valid as objective reality?
YOU are who is bringing up this notion about "evidence". That is changing the subject. I merely suggested that something should be done - that's all.

And you hav no evidence that my suggestion is nonsense, and I have TONS of evidence that it makes a lot of sense, just going by what the definition of a NATION is.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture, and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

The country IS DIVIDED. Nations must have ONE distinct culture. That is what they are. But the US in NOT 1 distinct culture. It is 2 distinctly DIFFERENT cultures, and this is why this division should be satisfied, by a division into 2 separate countries.

No way that Republicans and Democrats should be in the the country. This is just ludicrous.

Lastly, I find it curious that liberals seem to oppose this idea. I find that strange. I wonder why they would want to go on with things as they badly are. In this case, Not happening (national division), and leaving things the way they are now, is far more extreme than happening.

(3) USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I didn't ask you for your imagination. I asked you for a rational reason why any of the left leaning states move to would push California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington.

And you have none. Not the left leaning states. Not the right leaning states. Not one state based your silly fantasy. You're 0 for 38.

Which is exactly my point.
OBVIOUSLY,the reason why, is becauae the blue and the reds are exact opposites, and all of them would fit the defintion of a NATION (a distinct culture), if they were all a homogeneous culture, without mixing with the opposite culture. Duh!

As for your "point", you DON'T HAVE ONE.

OBVIOUSLY,the reason why, is becauae the blue and the reds are exact opposites, and all of them would fit the defintion of a NATION (a distinct culture), if they were all a homogeneous culture, without mixing with the opposite culture. Duh!

As for your "point", you DON'T HAVE ONE.

'OBVIOUSLY' huh? If its so obvious, why is not ONE state -red or blue- advocating any of your blithering nonsense? Not one state legislature, not one governor, no left leaning states, not red leaning states.

0 States. And you need 38.

And if its 'OBVIOUSLY', why then is not a single left leaning state moved to push California, Washington, Oregon or Hawaii out of the union? Not even California, Washington, Oregon or Hawaii.

The answer is simple: you have no idea what you're talking about. And no state legislatures give the thinnest red shit about what blithering fantasy nonsense you make up about pushing states out of the union.

Forum List

Back