The Abortionist Guide to America

Yes it can and can go in both directions. However, I doubt that states that are compete free will become slave states and vice versa.
I was surprised at Iowa and Indiana.

I suspect we'll see somthing like the Kavenaugh effect, where gop congress critters lost somthing like 27 seats (though congress will still flip) and four dem senators lost in red/swing states. I suspect Maine has some regrets though. LOL

Maryland going to be busy
Probably locked in top 10
I looked at all the states that made abortions illegal. I did a rough count of number of abortions per year and come with about 240,000. Most abortions occur in states where abortion will be legal. According to Guttmacher, who publishes statistics on abortions estimated that half of those, 120,000 will travel to other states for an abortion. Clinics in northern Florida will be overrun by patients from Georgia, South Carolina, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, and East Texas. Colorado will be hit by West Texas, Oklahoma, Utah, Missouri, and Arkansas. Illinois will pickup Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio, and a few more midwestern states. California will get most of Arizona. Idaho will go to Washington.

Although most of northeast and west coast will welcome women denied abortion in their home state, I doubt they will get much business simply because the cost of travel. I think Planned Parenthood will help, by sending patients to clinics that have openings but most will state as close home as possible.

The 120,000 that will stay home will resort to carrying the fetus to term, back alley abortions, and the abortion pill.

I looked at all the states that made abortions illegal. I did a rough count of the number of abortions per year by state and came up with about 240,000. Most abortions occur in states where abortion will be legal. According to Guttmacher, who publishes statistics on abortions they estimated that half of those, 120,000 will travel to other states for an abortion. Clinics in northern Florida will be overrun by patients from Georgia, South Carolina, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, and East Texas. Colorado will be hit by West Texas, Oklahoma, Utah, Missouri, and Arkansas. Illinois will pickup Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio, and a few more midwestern states. California will get most of Arizona. Idaho will go to Washington.

Although most of the northeast and west coast will welcome women denied abortions in their home state, I doubt they will get much business simply because the cost of travel. I think Planned Parenthood will help, by sending patients to clinics that have openings but most will state as close home as possible. Hopefully PPH will help those that have no funds to travel.

The 120,000 that PPH can't help will stay home and resort to carrying the fetus to term, back alley abortions, and the abortion pill.

Here the voters would have to vote. In 1992 they voted it in and MD still mostly democrats.
Although there are more people that support Choice than opposed it in most states that made abortion illegal, the success of ProLife over Pro-Choice is due to the fact that Pro-Choice supporters held a dichotomous belief. They hated the idea of killing babies but they support the woman's right to choose to do so as the law would not take into account why the abortion should be performed. So support could not be strong as ProLifers. It's like taxes; we hate them but we know their necessary. Pro-Choice hated abortion but supported it because they believed it was necessary.

Last edited:
So basically your 16 y/o granddaughter is pregnant & coercing her grandparents into providing her a way to murder her baby.
This made you so happy that she wants to butcher your grandchild, you felt providing a list where committing infanticide might be easiest or toughest was in order.

WOW
that's dims for ya

a bunch of hate-reality, hate God, love murder morons..

on their way to Hell

yeh, what about this "free state" bs?

the unborn obviously are not free in blue states

but then again, according to some, only big people can continue to live... and yet it won't be long b4 that won't be so either...

unless there are more decisions like the one of June 24th

:)

:yes_text12:

:woohoo:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

so abortion is right in certain situations?
it is as right as war is or the death penalty. It depends on the circumstances. In the case of war, our leaders examined those circumstances. In case of the death penalty the jury does. In case of abortion, the would be mother has no choice. The woman has become effectively a slave to the state because there is no court of appeals. No one looks at the circumstances because the state has made it's decision and it is irrevocable.

So basically your 16 y/o granddaughter is pregnant & coercing her grandparents into providing her a way to murder her baby.
This made you so happy that she wants to butcher your grandchild, you felt providing a list where committing infanticide might be easiest or toughest was in order.

WOW
A 16 yr old should not be coerced into bearing a baby she neither wants nor is equipt to care for.

For that matter, neither is an 11 yr old.

A 16 yr old should not be coerced into bearing a baby she neither wants nor is equipt to care for.

For that matter, neither is an 11 yr old.

Adoption says Hi!
Any excuse to murder babies for the child sacrifice cult, no matter how false
Discriminating against & murdering fellow human beings for convenience is unconscionable

an interesting perspective​

Pro Lifer: Well the mother should just give the baby up for adoption if she doesn’t want the baby
Me: So who will adopt the baby?
PL: I don’t know there’s lots of couples who want to adopt
Me: Do you know any couple who is waiting to adopt?
PL: Um well not personally but like I know there’s lots of people waiting to adopt.
Me: Do you know what a domestic adoption costs?
PL: I don’t know. $15,000 maybe?
Me: The average cost of domestic adoption in the United States is $70,000 if you go through a private agency.
PL: Oh I didn’t realize it was that much
Me: Yep it’s really expensive. It can be more if you want a newborn straight from the hospital. Up to $120,000.
PL: We’ll all life is precious.
Me; it really is. I’ve adopted through foster care and am currently a licensed foster parent. Would you be interested in becoming a foster parent yourself?
PL: Oh no I couldn’t do it.
Me: Why not?
PL: It would just be too much for me right now.
Me: Why is that?
PL: It would be too hard to handle all the issues that came with it.I’ve heard horror stories.
Me: Yep it can be extremely difficult. But what if I told you that you were required by law to become a foster parent?
PL: what?
Me; what if you had to become a foster parent by law?
PL: they would never do that. That would never happen.
Me; Well, if a woman is forced to bear a child she doesn’t want, and she goes ahead and has that child, someone has to care for the child either through adoption or foster care. You have to do one of those two things.
PL; But I don’t want any more kids.
Me: So you don’t want someone forcing you to have a child in your home that you don’t want or aren’t able to care for?
PL: no, that’s not my job to raise someone else’s child.
There it is, folks. Have the baby, but we don’t want anything to do with it afterwards”
Interesting
There are about 130,000 babies a year adopted and the agencies say they could place twice that many. There are over 800,000 abortions. So if Prolifers achieve their goal of abolishing abortion, as many as 500,000 babies would end up a foster care system that is terribly inadequate now. Dems who fought for prochoice would be the first to propose a multibillion dollar program to deal with the problem and the republicans would be fighting against another welfare program.

I think the slave states should be getting prolife volunteers to handle this.

so abortion is right in certain situations?
Of course it is, a deformed fetus that would not survive, a family history of genetic transmitted diseases, rape, incest, a mentally impaired woman that could not care for the baby, a woman that is severely retarded, a home environment in which the child would be in constant danger, a suicidal woman, etc

The law not only deprives the woman’s right of choice but also excludes any right of appeal. Even a convicted murder has that right.

Forum List

Back