Ketanji Brown Jackson proves that black folk are still in slavery

I was leaning liberal till Clinton said I hit that joint but I didn't inhale. Then I started paying attention about politics and I saw how loony the liberals were. That was in the nineties! Been a Republican ever since.
It took me until 2006. So glad I escaped the plantation!

She's the latest clown-world poster child in a long line of leftist doofuses
Not being a racist American myself, I don't see your point. She seems quite normal, to the world's standards. It's America that's out of step, not the rest of the world.

Keep black people down? This bitch supports crimes and pedophiles. Something is seriously wrong with you if can't grasp this concept that she will enable more crime and more victims including more black children being victimize. You want talk about keeping black people down----well here you go hun, stupid black racist people advocating for a crime pedophile supporting judge is certainly keeping black down. What a bunch of morons.
The wrong is with you and the rest of your country. America has failed on dealing with crime is a socially repsponsible way and as a consequence it's jails are over flowing with people who have committed minor crimes.

That cause the rate of recidivism to be unequalled in the rest of the world's modern countries.

But at least Americans are willing to pay more tax dollars to build more jails, and make the situation even worse!

The racist Democrat Party keeps the Black people down by giving them welfare that insures chronic poverty.

The Democrats want the Blacks to be dependent in order to maintain their welfare checks.

like LBJ said "I'll have those Neggras voting Democrat for the next 150 years".
Social assistance and other social reponsibilities are necessary. America is out of sync with the rest of the world mostly because attitudes of the neo-nazi party has made the problems much worse. Now you're all going to pay the price as your democracy is challenged by fascism.
It's the way failing empires go!

Heil Trump!

Not being a racist American myself, I don't see your point. She seems quite normal, to the world's standards. It's America that's out of step, not the rest of the world.
Not being a lunatic myself, I can see that you're clueless.

The wrong is with you and the rest of your country. America has failed on dealing with crime is a socially repsponsible way and as a consequence it's jails are over flowing with people who have committed minor crimes.

That cause the rate of recidivism to be unequalled in the rest of the world's modern countries.

But at least Americans are willing to pay more tax dollars to build more jails, and make the situation even worse!
CRime went down when we tough on criminals and locked them up----Crime has gone up since Obama and Biden have gotten soft on crime. Locking up criminals works.

In the case of pedos, they can't be rehabilitated..they don't change for the better---they PROGRESS from looking at pictures to raping. The only time that they don't abuse kids is when they are locked up. Letting pedos out early means more time for them to attack children-------stupid to turn them loose.

It is important to understand that Blacks have always been physical slaves to some extent in Africa. The "legacy of slavery" slogan is simply part of the establishment agenda to attack Whitey.

CRime went down when we tough on criminals and locked them up----Crime has gone up since Obama and Biden have gotten soft on crime. Locking up criminals works.
Crime and locking people up always gets worse in America. The truth can't be hidden so don't try. Look to countries that have been successful on those issues if you want to learn. That's no secret either.
In the case of pedos, they can't be rehabilitated..they don't change for the better---they PROGRESS from looking at pictures to raping. The only time that they don't abuse kids is when they are locked up. Letting pedos out early means more time for them to attack children-------stupid to turn them loose.
I have no interest in breaking America's problem down into groups of different lawbreakers. The same lesson applies to pedophiles as does to America's gun murder problem, incarceration, and all others. Don't bother me further if you have no interest in learning.

Forum List

Back