What is the Crime???

Trump also fraudulently avoid millions upon millions in taxes.
What you miss is that to decrease his taxes, Trump falsified business records to support his fraudulent deductions.
Where is your proof?... and he did not falsify records... his staff listed the checks to Cohen as they always have.... a legal expense...

Where is your proof?... and he did not falsify records... his staff listed the checks to Cohen as they always have.... a legal expense...
In brief. Trump refused to pay a $100,000 legal bill for work Cohen did at his old lawfirm.

And you think Trump would pay the same guy $420,000 without knowing why?

Al Capone ran soup kitchens all around Chicago.
But he also didn't pay his taxes.
So you have been so brainwashed that you are comparing Trump to the murderer Al Capone????
You need a vacation....

That's what Nostra says, before I post an authoritative citation, which he either ignores or runs away from.

Are you going to stick around for the citation?
Yes, I’ll wait, for that citation of Trump cheating in taxes.

While you’re looking for it riddle me this: if Cohen is such a weak minded patsy that Trump could make him lie under oath, what makes you think the prosecution did not do the same?

Yes, I’ll wait, for that citation of Trump cheating in taxes.

While you’re looking for it riddle me this: if Cohen is such a weak minded patsy that Trump could make him lie under oath, what makes you think the prosecution did not do the same?
Trump paid Cohen up to half a million dollars a year to lie for him.
The DA pays Cohen nothing.

Do the math.

Last edited:
Cohen says prosecutors threatened his family to coerce guilty pleas and cooperation from him .

Do prosecutors do that or is Cohen lying?
The prosecution can't threaten him any more.
The prosecution also can't help Cohen any more. Cohen served his time.

The prosecution can't threaten him any more.
The prosecution also can't help Cohen any more. Cohen served his time.
You’re funny!

There’s much more evidence that Cohen caused records to be falsified than that Trump did. They could easily say, “we get Trump or we get you. Your choice.”

Forum List

Back