Ketanji Brown Jackson proves that black folk are still in slavery

The stupid ass cannot tell the difference between a man or woman. This is the kind of things we are trying to get out of our schools. That you proclaim doesn't happen. Well this chick is proof.
If I was asked the same thing at a job interview I would walk out.

FB_IMG_1648138495892.jpg

Being enslaved in the nonsensical ideas of the left is mental slavery. this woman obviously has been the subject of mental abuse rather than physical abuse.
The physical chains that bound black folk in the past have been resurrected in the mental chains we see on display in the SCOTUS hearings
She's been so brainwashed by the left she doesn't even know it.
At least a slave in the 17, and 1800's knew his condition
Good point.. if this is big deal, she rose out of the chains of slavery being born in 1970.. why doesn’t she want to free the rest of the blacks? Maybe it’s all fake

Being enslaved in the nonsensical ideas of the left is mental slavery. this woman obviously has been the subject of mental abuse rather than physical abuse.
The physical chains that bound black folk in the past have been resurrected in the mental chains we see on display in the SCOTUS hearings
She supports Critical Race Theory. Anyone who does that is not a loyal American.

Gee, a thread full of racists saying stupid racist shit, no surprises here. I know you fellows are intimidated by then educated Afro-Americans and they have better-paying jobs than you do.
I respect and applaud any so-called minority that succeeds through hard work and education. I despise the situation whereas some dumbass gets the job ahead of me just because they happen to be black. F**k Joe Biden for only promoting a black female to the SC.

I respect and applaud any so-called minority that succeeds through hard work and education. I despise the situation whereas some dumbass gets the job ahead of me just because they happen to be black. F**k Joe Biden for only promoting a black female to the SC.
I guess you wanted another white person.

You are a complete race-bating bozo. I want the best candidate which we are not getting due to his racist criteria. You can't tell me that she is the smartest or brightest because everyone that looks like her has been CANCELLED by leftist fools.
Correction---Last sentence should have read, Everyone the DOSEN"T look like here has been canceled.
Dang it, just not as white, perfect, or privileged as I used to be.

Very well said. There are no slave chains of iron stronger than the chains of belief.

Forum List

Back