Ketanji Brown Jackson proves that black folk are still in slavery

And you are nothing but a poster on USMB and you have no position on the Supreme Court.
This woman is a drooling moron who has absolutely no business being on the Supreme Court!

She can't define what a woman is?! She's not a biologist?!

Can she define what a black woman is? Even Biden can do that, given that was the impetus behind her nomination. Can you say ironically stupid?

Can you say clown world?

This woman is a drooling moron who has absolutely no business being on the Supreme Court!

She can't define what a woman is?! She's not a biologist?!

Can she define what a black woman is? Even Biden can do that, given that was the impetus behind her nomination. Can you say ironically stupid?

Can you say clown world?
How many jobs have you applied for that ask what a woman is?

Just reading your post, many others know your a flaming liberal. I guess deep down you're embarrassed about it.

Moonglow is even worse than a flaming liberal. The Democrats weren't far enough left for him, so he wasted his voted on those Green Party tards.

I guarantee you that he would have voted for Bernie, if Bernie hadn't been given the bum's rush by the DNC.

Being enslaved in the nonsensical ideas of the left is mental slavery. this woman obviously has been the subject of mental abuse rather than physical abuse.
The physical chains that bound black folk in the past have been resurrected in the mental chains we see on display in the SCOTUS hearings
She's been so brainwashed by the left she doesn't even know it.
At least a slave in the 17, and 1800's knew his condition

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

I haven't even watched any of the nonsense. Its more about politicians making political adds than it is TRULY about discussing her record or qualifications.

Its become a joke over the years.

Being enslaved in the nonsensical ideas of the left is mental slavery. this woman obviously has been the subject of mental abuse rather than physical abuse.
The physical chains that bound black folk in the past have been resurrected in the mental chains we see on display in the SCOTUS hearings
She's been so brainwashed by the left she doesn't even know it.
At least a slave in the 17, and 1800's knew his condition
Bingo

She is married to a yt guy, so doesn't that make her a coon, house negro, bed wench? That is what black guys call these black women.

Forum List

Back