Kennedy Assassination Question

Parkland doctor Dr. Charles Crenshaw explains entry wound in the President's throat and that the fatal shot came from the front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGNMBRq3Kxw

funny how the lone nut theorists wont look at these videos or try to refute them and never have any answers for them.:lol: the way they debate they would not last one minute in a debating hall.:lol:

man there sure are a lot of lone nut theorists here in denial.

I know that Oswald was not the lone assassin. So there was, by definition, a conspiracy.
no you don't, by definition you've convinced yourself there was a conspiracy .no hard evidence has ever been found to disprove Oswald worked alone.

What do you mean hard evidence? The United States House Select Committee on Assassinations ruled President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. And chastised the Warren Commission for it's inept investigation and only looking at the lone gunman theory.

Since NO LONE NUT THEORIST will acknowledge one of these many facts posted throughout this entire thread and keeps evading this one among many,going to have to keep posting this certain one till someone TRYS.but they wont of course.:lol:

dawgshit I see of course is lying,when in fact there has been no hard evidence there wasnt a conspiracy as he has failed miserably to disprove.

Last edited:
Parkland doctor Dr. Charles Crenshaw explains entry wound in the President's throat and that the fatal shot came from the front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGNMBRq3Kxw

funny how the lone nut theorists wont look at these videos or try to refute them and never have any answers for them.:lol: the way they debate they would not last one minute in a debating hall.:lol:

man there sure are a lot of lone nut theorists here in denial.
a fine example of hand job's lies, he says the same shit about 911.
all of his "facts" have been thoroughly refuted, but since he's a coward and claims to have all of his detractors on ignore how could he know this.
unless that's a lie too.
I don't usually bash the incompetent, but he's an exception.

The Assassination Chronicles Vol. 1. Issue 4 Winter '95

(not all photos are included in this reproduction.)

Best Witness: JFK's Limousine

Anthony Marsh

The best witness to the JFK assassination was the Presidential limousine.

As other JFK researchers have pointed out, eyewitness testimony can be unreliable. Witnesses can be confused, lie, misremember events, or can be susceptible to suggestion. The damage to the limousine tells a story of its own, an accurate and truthful account of the events in Dealey Plaza.
One of the most important points of damage to the limousine was the dent of the chrome topping above the windshield. Was it caused by a direct hit of a bullet or a bullet fragment? Six Seconds in Dallas, (footnote 16 of chapter 5) cites a letter from Chief of the Secret Service James Rowley, who claimed that the dent was caused way in November 1, 1961, by routine maintenance. The Warren Report was ambiguous about the dent. It appears that the Warren Commission did not attempt to examine any photographs to determine if the chrome topping was undented before the assassination. They might have examined several photographs which could have resolved the issue. Many photographs and films were taken in Dealey Plaza before the shooting started. Several were taken at Love Field which showed the limousine in its pristine condition, such as the one by Tom Dillard (Figure 1). JFK Lancer - President John F. Kennedy Assassination Latest News and Research

You'd figure they'd mention a hole in the windshield...strange that you only get that information on Internet message boards.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vClwuJ0yuWM&feature=player_embedded#!]The Limo Windshield, Bullet from Front - YouTube[/ame]
Limo+JFK+balazo.bmp

Not sure about the "hole", looks like a ding to me. As for the witness, not sure how she would know the direction of the bullet seeing as how she was at the hospital.

Still, I didn't know about the ding and it's suspect that a bullet would go through the front, bypass the front seat and jump seat passengers and hit the passenger in the rear without glass hitting any of the passengers.

no you don't, by definition you've convinced yourself there was a conspiracy .no hard evidence has ever been found to disprove Oswald worked alone.

What do you mean hard evidence? The United States House Select Committee on Assassinations ruled President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. And chastised the Warren Commission for it's inept investigation and only looking at the lone gunman theory.

Since NO LONE NUT THEORIST will acknowledge one of these many facts posted throughout this entire thread and keeps evading this one among many,going to have to keep posting this certain one till someone TRYS.but they wont of course.:lol:

dawgshit I see of course is lying,when in fact there has been no hard evidence there wasnt a conspiracy as he has failed miserably to disprove.
ok handjob please present one piece of hard evidence not conspiracy tales, not witness stories but actual evidence like the other guns or a confession by someone else. proof of tampering.
you never have and never will produce any kind of real proof. just the same lame ass junk facts.

You'd figure they'd mention a hole in the windshield...strange that you only get that information on Internet message boards.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vClwuJ0yuWM&feature=player_embedded#!]The Limo Windshield, Bullet from Front - YouTube[/ame]
Limo+JFK+balazo.bmp

Not sure about the "hole", looks like a ding to me. As for the witness, not sure how she would know the direction of the bullet seeing as how she was at the hospital.

Still, I didn't know about the ding and it's suspect that a bullet would go through the front, bypass the front seat and jump seat passengers and hit the passenger in the rear without glass hitting any of the passengers.
even stranger since the glass was bullet proof.

Actually, I understand the car got retro-fitted AFTER the Kennedy assassination to give it bulletproof glass for the first time.

i dont know if that is the car or not

however it looks as if the hole is cone shaped

with the smallest hole toward the interior and the larger hole to the exterior

if so the bullet traveled from rear to front through the glass

actually no, when glass is hit by small objects at high speed the "pitting" occurs at the point of impact it's basically the same a meteor strike.

Obviously you missed post #144 on page 1o that took candyass and the other lone nut theorist trolls to school on that that it was an ENTRANCE wound to the front windshield.

Last edited:
The Assassination Chronicles Vol. 1. Issue 4 Winter '95

(not all photos are included in this reproduction.)

Best Witness: JFK's Limousine

Anthony Marsh

The best witness to the JFK assassination was the Presidential limousine.

As other JFK researchers have pointed out, eyewitness testimony can be unreliable. Witnesses can be confused, lie, misremember events, or can be susceptible to suggestion. The damage to the limousine tells a story of its own, an accurate and truthful account of the events in Dealey Plaza.
One of the most important points of damage to the limousine was the dent of the chrome topping above the windshield. Was it caused by a direct hit of a bullet or a bullet fragment? Six Seconds in Dallas, (footnote 16 of chapter 5) cites a letter from Chief of the Secret Service James Rowley, who claimed that the dent was caused way in November 1, 1961, by routine maintenance. The Warren Report was ambiguous about the dent. It appears that the Warren Commission did not attempt to examine any photographs to determine if the chrome topping was undented before the assassination. They might have examined several photographs which could have resolved the issue. Many photographs and films were taken in Dealey Plaza before the shooting started. Several were taken at Love Field which showed the limousine in its pristine condition, such as the one by Tom Dillard (Figure 1). JFK Lancer - President John F. Kennedy Assassination Latest News and Research

Limo+JFK+balazo.bmp

Here it is again since you missed it earlier.

ALLTHOSE PEOPLE ARE POINTING TO THE SIDE OF THIER HEADS THE RIGHT SIDE AS I SAID.
it's pretty fucking obvious that the bullet took the path of least resistance out the hole it had just made in the back right side of his head.
not one of those folks say it was a frontal shot
yes he was shot in the temple (from behind)
he was turning his head to the right when shot.
if the shot came from the front as he turned his head you'd expect the entry to be more toward the center of his face not his right temple.
btw if there were a grassy knoll shooter .also on his right the kill shot would have blown the left side of his head out not the right.

Oh, the bullet made a U-turn? Obviously? REALLY?? Now we are talking about a REAL magic bullet...:eek:

Ever hear of Issac Newton???

Newton's Laws - Lesson 1

Newton's First Law of Motion

Newton's first law of motion:

An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

this spells it out for the lone nut theorists dummies style as best as you can.somehow all these experts doctors views seem to escape the deniars like black dog who is not a paid troll like dawgshit,candyass and rightwinger,just in denial and only sees what he wants to see.

Dawgshit as always,demonstrates he has done nothing other than read the warren report and is not a serious researcher because if he was one,he would KNOW those doctors have been to many JFK conferences over the years and all stated to the public the head wound was an EXIT wound.:cuckoo: Dawgshit,candyass,rightwinger,rat in the ass and others already know this of course though but will not admit it cause they know they will not get paid by their hanlders if they dont troll these boards endorcing the fairy tales of the warren commission

The President's neck wound was an entry wound, and the fatal head shot came from the front, threw the President's head against the trunk lid and his wife climbed out on the trunk to retrieve part of his skull. The back of the President head was blown out, it was an exit wound.
wrong! exit wounds are always larger then entry wounds.
most of the whole right side of Kennedy's head was blown forward not back. his being thrown back is not from a bullet, but from muscle spasms because that part of which controls movement was gone.
the grey matter and skull fragments found on trunk and inside the car were cause by his head exploding (ever heard of hydrostatic shock?) you did know that the brain is pressurized.
if the kill shot come from the front then there would have been much more skull and grey matter in on the trunk and in the limo not to mentioning the cops and secret service guy directly behind the limo.

If the shot came from the 6th floor of the TSDB, struck the back of President Kennedy's head at a downward angle, where is the exit wound that would be in his face???

He was shot in the temple (just like Asst. Press Secretary Malcolm Kilduff shows after talking to the Parkland doctors)

Pict_Proof1_Kilduff.jpg

And the back of his head was blown out, just like Dr. McClelland shows in the sketch he drew and the picture, along with about 20 other Parkland doctors, nurses and medical assistants saw.

mcclelland_wound.jpg
mcclelland_shows_wound.jpg

ROBERT McCLELLAND, MD: "...I could very closely examine the head wound, and I noted that the right posterior portion of the skull had been extremely blasted. It had been shattered...so that the parietal bone was protruded up through the scalp and seemed to be fractured almost along its right posterior half, as well as some of the occipital bone being fractured in its lateral half, and this sprung open the bones that I mentioned in such a way that you could actually look down into the skull cavity itself and see that probably a third or so, at least, of the brain tissue, posterior cerebral tissue and some of the cerebellar tissue had been blasted out...." (WC--V6:33)

peters_shows_wound.jpg
carrico_shows_wound.jpg
bell_shows_wound.jpg

198BOHWoundWitnessesMontage.jpg

this is actually the post I meant to quote in my last post where i said all these doctors have gone to JFK conferences over the country and have emphatically stated the back wound was an EXIT wound.again that just shows there are a lot of trolls here liek dawgshit that are not serious reseachers and have no interest in the truth.

The President's neck wound was an entry wound, and the fatal head shot came from the front, threw the President's head against the trunk lid and his wife climbed out on the trunk to retrieve part of his skull. The back of the President head was blown out, it was an exit wound.
wrong! exit wounds are always larger then entry wounds.
most of the whole right side of Kennedy's head was blown forward not back. his being thrown back is not from a bullet, but from muscle spasms because that part of which controls movement was gone.
the grey matter and skull fragments found on trunk and inside the car were cause by his head exploding (ever heard of hydrostatic shock?) you did know that the brain is pressurized.
if the kill shot come from the front then there would have been much more skull and grey matter in on the trunk and in the limo not to mentioning the cops and secret service guy directly behind the limo.

If the shot came from the 6th floor of the TSDB, struck the back of President Kennedy's head at a downward angle, where is the exit wound that would be in his face???

He was shot in the temple (just like Asst. Press Secretary Malcolm Kilduff shows after talking to the Parkland doctors)

Pict_Proof1_Kilduff.jpg

And the back of his head was blown out, just like Dr. McClelland shows in the sketch he drew and the picture, along with about 20 other Parkland doctors, nurses and medical assistants saw.

mcclelland_wound.jpg
mcclelland_shows_wound.jpg

ROBERT McCLELLAND, MD: "...I could very closely examine the head wound, and I noted that the right posterior portion of the skull had been extremely blasted. It had been shattered...so that the parietal bone was protruded up through the scalp and seemed to be fractured almost along its right posterior half, as well as some of the occipital bone being fractured in its lateral half, and this sprung open the bones that I mentioned in such a way that you could actually look down into the skull cavity itself and see that probably a third or so, at least, of the brain tissue, posterior cerebral tissue and some of the cerebellar tissue had been blasted out...." (WC--V6:33)

peters_shows_wound.jpg
carrico_shows_wound.jpg
bell_shows_wound.jpg

198BOHWoundWitnessesMontage.jpg

this is actually the the post i meant to quote in my last post where I mentioned dawgshit,candyass,rat in the ass,and rightwinger troll are trolls who have done no seriosu research into this because if they had,they would know these doctors have gone around the country and have emphatically stated the back wound was an EXIT wound.those trolls I just mentuioned of course ignore what the EXPERTS say and only worship what the media tells them like the idiots they are and as in 9/11,clearly prove they know nothing at all about the laws of physics.:cuckoo:

This is one I am old enough to vividly remember when the event happened. And it is a story I think I have now read at least half, if not more, of the theories and opinions out there. The ones of the most passionate mutliple shooter theories. And the ones that conclude that it was a lone gunman who was most likely Oswald. That's the one nobody really considers much. If it WAS a lone gunman, did that gunman HAVE to be Oswald?

Anyhow, the most recent documentary on the History Channel or Discovery--I can't remember which--took us through a physical re-enactment of those fateful events and showed us how a lone gunman COULD have made multiple shots and done all that mayhem. They also showed us how very difficult and implausible that would have been.

And finally I come to the conclusions many of you have. Using the Occam's razor method of decision making, the simplest answer is that it was a lone gunman. But I am left with enough unanswered questions to say, unequivocably, that I don't know. I am not 100% convinced one way or the other.

Just curious so I thought I'd throw out a historical opinion question. Anyone here think Oswald shot Kennedy, or did other "forces" take him out.

Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy with a rifle from the Texas Book Depository building.

End of story.

so the government concluding in the 70's they were wrong once before admitting there was a second shooter makes no difference to predfan troll here I see.
why am I not surprised?:lmao:
:lol::lol::D:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Truthseeker420; 03-30-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back