The GOP hates Obama so much, they are trying to endanger his children?

R

rdean

Sasha and Malia Obama are quietly vacationing at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, Breitbart News has learned.
A source tipped Breitbart News off to the First Daughters’ spring vacation, which was not publicly announced or reported.

Exclusive: Sasha, Malia Obama Vacation at Bahamas' 'Atlantis' Resort

Breitbart Ignores Obama Daughters? Security By Publishing Vacation Location | The New Civil Rights Movement

So Breitbart’s Matthew Boyle — the same hack who “reported” for The Daily Caller the now shot-to-hell bogus story about Democratic Senator Bob Menendez supposedly having sex with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic — just published at Breitbart (because, Obama,) an “article” revealing the exact location of Sasha and Malia, President Obama’s daughters, because, Obama.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The right wing has attacked the presidents children for the school they go to, for having security. Even the NRA has attacked them publicly.

And now they publish these children's where-a-bouts just so they could put them in danger? What is it the right wing wants to happen to these two little girls?

Just when you think the right has gotten as despicable and they can be, they go a little lower.

GOP calls Obama Uppity

Rush
Peggy
Gingrich
Hannity
and other Republicans think Obama and his wife are "uppity".

SCREAM: WE ARE NOT RACIST!

Uppity????

Uppity????

Do any right wingers know a white politician who is "uppity"???? Where have they used "uppity" when describing a white politician?

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to agree, still kind of pissed off when they made fun of amy, chelisy [spl?] and the lefts bullshit about the bush twins growing years. kids should be hands off.

I tend to agree, still kind of pissed off when they made fun of amy, chelisy [spl?] and the lefts bullshit about the bush twins growing years. kids should be hands off.

Once they become of age and publicly help their parents run for office, they open themselves to scrutiny. Look at Tag and the things he said.

But when they are preteens and their location is published and Republicans question why the president's children have security, a line has been crossed. A line not crossed for any other president in history. Republicans are OK with this. They are not racist, but he is black, so it's OK.

It's pretty obvious the the far right media has a problem with black people being on the beach and ski slopes. They might as well just say it in so many words.

It's pretty obvious the the far right media has a problem with black people being on the beach and ski slopes. They might as well just say it in so many words.

I don't understand why they are too chicken to admit it.

I don't understand why they are too chicken to admit it.

Best to keep the duckspeak as uncomplicated as possible, for easy regurgitation, I suppose.

I was gonna respond m9stly in agreement that this was uncalled for but then I saw you go off on your racist nonsense as usual.

Enjoy the neg derp

Listen Monkeybutt, when the only black president in history is attacked again and again in ways that have never before happened in the history of the US by a party that's 90% white and based in the Confederate South, suggesting it's based on race is not only not nonsense, it's both extremely plausible and reasonable. Unless you have some other explanation, which we both know you don't. If you did have an explanation not based on race, you would have explained what that is but you haven't. That means, you are supporting racist behavior and everyone knows it. Everyone.

Like I said in a previous post:

Republicans think Obama and his wife are "uppity".

Uppity????

Uppity????

Do any right wingers know a white politician who is "uppity"???? Where have they used "uppity" when describing a white politician?

Then there's "Confederate Month".

Black leaders call for governor to resign over Confederate Month

Oh "Confederate Month". What "fun"!

Once they become of age and publicly help their parents run for office, they open themselves to scrutiny. Look at Tag and the things he said.

But when they are preteens and their location is published and Republicans question why the president's children have security, a line has been crossed. A line not crossed for any other president in history. Republicans are OK with this. They are not racist, but he is black, so it's OK.

The Bush twins were fair game, dweeb. Of course they weren't "preteen" like nearly 12 year old Sasha. Malia will be 15 on July 4th. She is not "preteen".

what? if your young I wont say much, but I remember the media going after amy carter or chelsea like forever. so dont even bring up the racist stuff.. your not doing yourself a favor.

Sasha and Malia Obama are quietly vacationing at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, Breitbart News has learned.
A source tipped Breitbart News off to the First Daughters’ spring vacation, which was not publicly announced or reported.

Exclusive: Sasha, Malia Obama Vacation at Bahamas' 'Atlantis' Resort

Breitbart Ignores Obama Daughters? Security By Publishing Vacation Location | The New Civil Rights Movement

So Breitbart’s Matthew Boyle — the same hack who “reported” for The Daily Caller the now shot-to-hell bogus story about Democratic Senator Bob Menendez supposedly having sex with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic — just published at Breitbart (because, Obama,) an “article” revealing the exact location of Sasha and Malia, President Obama’s daughters, because, Obama.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The right wing has attacked the presidents children for the school they go to, for having security. Even the NRA has attacked them publicly.

And now they publish these children's where-a-bouts just so they could put them in danger? What is it the right wing wants to happen to these two little girls?

Just when you think the right has gotten as despicable and they can be, they go a little lower.

GOP calls Obama Uppity

Rush
Peggy
Gingrich
Hannity
and other Republicans think Obama and his wife are "uppity".

Uppity????

Uppity????

"How dare they leave the plantation!" Is probably what those racist PIGS are thinking and are upset about..

i was gonna respond m9stly in agreement that this was uncalled for but then i saw you go off on your racist nonsense as usual.

Enjoy the neg derp

listen monkeybutt, when the only black president in history is attacked again and again in ways that have never before happened in the history of the us by a party that's 90% white and based in the confederate south, suggesting it's based on race is not only not nonsense, it's both extremely plausible and reasonable. Unless you have some other explanation, which we both know you don't. If you did have an explanation not based on race, you would have explained what that is but you haven't. That means, you are supporting racist behavior and everyone knows it. Everyone.

Like i said in a previous post:

republicans think obama and his wife are "uppity".

scream: We are not racist!

Uppity????

Uppity????

Then there's "confederate month".

black leaders call for governor to resign over confederate month

oh "confederate month". What "fun"!
link?

what? if your young I wont say much, but I remember the media going after amy carter or chelsea like forever. so dont even bring up the racist stuff.. your not doing yourself a favor.

Were they the subject of celebrity reports, or political ones? :eusa_eh:

it was first reported on twitter and facebook where they are by people that spotted them there.

Forum List

Back