Kennedy Assassination Question

I don't know, I think it is in doubt. If you are going to assassinated someone, when are you going to do it? When he's in the car heading straight at you down an unobstructed street and you have a clear line of sight, or after he turns and heads down a street driving away from you and after he passes a tree? There were windows on both sides in that room, he could have shot in either direction.

Also, according to one documentary I watched a policeman was right outside the school book depository and rushed in when he heard the shots. He found Oswald in the employee breakroom in the basement where all the other witnesses had said they had seen him that day. He was not out of breath. There were people on the stairs who had not seen anyone pass. It took 2 minutes for the elevator to get from the 6th floor to the basement without stops (it was old and slow). The cop swears he saw him within less than a minute after the shoots were fired. There's just no way he could have gotten from the 6th floor to the basement in that little amount of time.

How would you explain his actions afterword then? Leaves for the day at lunch? Takes a bus, then a cab. Goes home. Gets his Revolver. Leaves. Ducks into a theater without paying?

Considering he'd been in the break room all day waiting for a "phone call" I think when he heard the shots and saw the cop he put two and two together and realized he was a patsy and tried, stupidly to get away.

Man, if we could only find those curtain rods...

Oswald.

Now even more than before.

All the physical evidence suggests it was Oswald. Anything that might hint at a conspiracy has been discounted, dispelled or debunked here:

Cold Case JFK

Can modern forensic science uncover fresh clues about the assassination of JFK?
Aired November 13, 2013 on PBS

Program Description

Fifty years later, what can science tell us about the Kennedy assassination—and the investigations that followed? The 1963 murder, in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses, might seem to be a homicide investigator’s best-case scenario. Yet somehow the JFK assassination became a forensic nightmare, plagued by a controversial autopsy and, incredibly, a prime suspect murdered on live television while in police custody, before he could be tried. As a result, today millions of Americans suspect a conspiracy. Now, NOVA launches a fresh investigation into the physical evidence, using state-of-the-art forensics, including laser scanning, new ballistics tests, and a 3D digital reconstruction of the president's skull, all to try to solve the murder of the century. “Cold Case JFK”is part of series of specials airing on PBS in November to commemorate the 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy’s death.

More

NOVA | Cold Case JFK

I think you can watch it for free at that site.

two farts in a row from the trolls.:poop: i love it that you use that propaganda piece from NOVA a government sponsored station.the only thing thats closed troll is YOUR MIND.

Last edited:
For me the assassination of Kennedy was probably one of the most terrible moments in American history. Seems everything has gone downhill since then. I have been watching every documentary and program I can since this was the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy's death. I was in the 5th grade when Kennedy was shot and 11 yrs. old. They took us to a auditorium where there was a TV so we could watch the incident. I was home when Oswald was shot. I never did believe Oswald did the shooting. I believe the movie JFK was close to the truth. Alot of people and groups back then wanted Kennedy dead. The KKK hated Kennedy. They thought he was a Communist. I know that for a fact. It did not surprise me at all that the President was shot and I believe as the Drs. in Dallas reported, that the fatal head shot came from the front and not the back. I also believe there was at least one person if not more shooting from the Grassy Knoll. They can't tell me that the folks who live in Dallas Texas who probably most have guns, did not know where those shots were coming from. I believe Oswald was just what he said he was, a Patsy. Ruby shot Oswald and the Warren Commision took over from there with Arlen Specter's Magic Bullet Theory.

the movie JFK

has done more to dis inform the public

then any other source

sad really

no whats sad is paid trolls like you think money is going to by you happiness by coming on here and posting these lies of yours.

JFK is 100 times closer to the truth on what really happened than the bullshit and lies the warren commission told. unlike trolls like you,Oliver stone did not ignore facts that many witnesses said they saw a gunman fire a rilfe behind the picket fence and that all the dallas doctors said the throut wound was an entrance wound as well.:lol::lol:

anyone who thinks oswald shot kennedy is a complete idiot or a disinformation agent troll like rightwinger, dawgshit.and Jon berserk..

he facts are overwhelming that oswald was innocent and there were many forces behind his assassination.these are the facts the lone nut theorists cant get around that exonerate oswald and prove he was innocent and there was a conspiracy that nobody has ever been able to debunk.

cause again,like i said,not ONE SINGLE lone nut theorist has even attempted to debunk these facts below.all they say is they believe oswald did it without showing any evidence that supports their belief that hasnt been shreadded to pieces.Here again are the facts below that prove there was a conspiracy and oswald was innocent that the lone nut theorists all refuse to address cause they know they cant counter them.

1.no your just afraid of the truth, been brainwashed by our corrupt school system and only see what you WANT to see which is why you will ignore all these facts as we both know.there were many people who came forward who gave versions different than the governments who wound up dying in mysterious deaths.

2.some witnesses to the tippet shooting reported seeing TWO men fire at tippet and their descriptions did not fit oswald.neither did the descrptions of the few witnesses who said they saw oswald in the 6th floor window.matter of fact,a film taken of the event that was focused on the 6th floor window,shows TWO figures moving around.

3.oswald was sure nonchalent about getting in position and getting up there to shoot the president in the fact that his limo was suppose to arrive at 12:20 where a witness in the book depository said she saw oswald at 12:25 in the second floor room drinking a coke and the limo was running late and did not arrive till 12:30 TEN MINUTES LATE!!. so oswald is all of a sudden a psychic and knows Jfk is going to run late all of a sudden? your funny.

4.witnesses claimed the warren commission altered many of their testimonys,a crime itself that the commission members should have all gone to jail for:yep,no conspiracy there.
the most important one they altered was sandra stiles and another girl who gave testimony they were walking down the stairs in the same timeframe the commission said oswald went down the stairs.in later years after refusing to admit their time frame was wrong,they received harrassment by the police and eventually changed their names and address to get away from that harrassment.

6.witnesses that were there that day have come forward years later identifying themselves in the photos that they were there that day saying they saw a rifleman behind the picket fence.they kept quiet because of all the people who started dying who gave versions different than the governments.they are old and no longer afraid of them anymore and they are talking.Plus Grodens book THE KILLING OF A PRESIDENT indeed shows a pic of a rifleman behind the picket fence.you cant find it on the computer but its in that book.

7.many photographer experts have concluded the zapruder film has been altered which is why you dont see Greer the driver who had connections to to the CIA,turn around and fire the fatal head shot to the head. some of the surgeons said that the bullet that killed him came from a HANDGUN shot at close range so the driver indeed did it.the man behind the picket fence was a diversion to get everyones attention away from him.

8.they have also concluded the autopsy photos were altered as well.

9 at least two days before the assassination,Rose Cheramie,a lady whom a highway police officer found off to the side of the highway dumped from a car in Lousiana,was taken into a hospital and told the doctors while she was still awake before they sedated her,that there was a plot of MEN traveling to dallas to kill Kennedy.the doctors did not take her seriously since they found her to be on drugs but after the assassination,they then took her serious and notified the dallas police and of course she later on died mysteriously after that.How conveinient for the warren commission,yep no conspiracy there.

10.all the dallas doctors said the head wound and neck wound were both ENTRANCE wounds.

11.you clearly dont know anything at all about the laws of physics since a persons head goes FORWARD if shot from behind.Not ony have many people come on before and posted in the JFK section saying they are hunters and have never seen an animals head go backwards when shot from behind,but an experienced sniper from vietnam who had several DOZEN of sniper kills and was one of the most highly decorated,wrote a book about it as well saying he has never seen a mans head go backwards after shooting them from behind.

12.oh and this photo clearly shows this marine sniper and myself unlike you people who are in denial and have been brainwashed by the media,know what we are talking about in the fact his head is going forward after being shot from behind as well.the proof is in the pudding.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...GIFSoupcom.gif

13.finally, the hughes film which was taken in dealy plaza by cant remember his first name but last name was Hughes,his film was focused on the alleged 6th floow window and close up photos that have been shown at seminars in dallas over the years show closeups taken seconds before,during,and after the shooting and there is NOBODY in that window!!!!!!

Now if you were saying he was PART of a conspiracy,you would have a case because of these facts below of unnaccountable bullets found at the scene and photographed but as I just proved,that falls apart as well cause of the testimony of the two ladies going down the stairs in the same timeframe the warren commission said oswald went down.

14.these are the facts you cant get around that there WAS a conspiracy.

love the logic of the lone nut theorists.the warren commission was so biased of an investigation its a sick joke It doesnt even touch on many key facts such as several of the witnesses testimony were altered by the warren commission,itself an illegal act,or the many unnaccountable bullets found that day like an entrance shot to the windshield that forensic officers said was an indeed an entrance shot,or the bullet photographed in the doorframe,or the one on the curb that was replaced two days later and plastered over with,or the one on the street marked by an officer,and the one in the street sign seen in the zapruder film that witnesses saw which was taken down and replaced a day later, or the one where a police officer is seen picking it up one off the grass and putting it in his pocket and walking away with it illegally removing evidence

and according to two women, they altered the testimony of two theirs of having gone down the same stairway the warren commission said oswald went down during the same timeframe.altering their timeframe they gave.

again they altered many witnesses testimony.a crime itself.

you all are also ignorant of the testimony of Rose Cherimae, whom you see in the beginning of the film JFK she was a woman found on the side of a highway in Louisiana by a highway patrol officer who was taken to a hospital and told doctors a couple days before the assassination that there was a plot to kill kennedy.that there were MEN traveling to dallas to kill kennedy.they did not take her serious at first because she was found to be on drugs, but after the assassination,they then took her seriously and called the dallas police,and how conveinent for the government that she ended up dying mysteriously after that.

many witnesses who came forward and gave testimony that did not fit the governments version of events ended up dying mysteriously.in fact,some witnesses kept quiet for many years because they were afraid of winding up as mysterious deaths if they camer forward and talked about a gunman they saw firing a rifle behind the picket fence.Now they are old and close to death so they dont care anymore and are no longer afraid.

you lone nut theorists have no answers for any of these facts.
no surprise that not ONE lone nut theorist has any answers or rebuttals to these facts that there was a conspiracy and oswald was innocent.like clockwork.

Just curious so I thought I'd throw out a historical opinion question. Anyone here think Oswald shot Kennedy, or did other "forces" take him out.

That Oswald shot Kennedy is not in doubt. The question of were there other actors in the killing is one that sadly can never be answered due to the wholesale destruction, and loss of physical evidence.

If others were involved (CIA, mafia, Cuba, Russia) my only question is....Why did they suck so bad?

1. If you are killing the President of the US, why would you entrust something so serious to a nutjob like Oswald? Oswald was unstable and untrustworthy. He would be your choice for an assassin?

2. If you wanted to kill a President, you want it done right. Why would you have Oswald do the job with a shitty, mail order, $19.95 bolt action rifle? Wouldn't you buy him a top of the line sniper rifle?

3. If there were multiple shooters, why did they only manage to get off three shots? Wouldn't they have set up a kill zone and peppered the car with shots?

agent troll rightwinger just proves for us now way could oswald have done it.Like oswald is going to go and buy this cheap mail order rifle that was found to be a piece of crap with the scope badly misaligned when they found it.:lol: he is going to buy a cheap easily traceable rifle through the post office instead of buying a far superious rifle at a gunshopt that he could get using any phony name back then.:lol:

again rightwinger just proved it for us how absurd the warren commissions lies are.:lol:

For me the assassination of Kennedy was probably one of the most terrible moments in American history. Seems everything has gone downhill since then. I have been watching every documentary and program I can since this was the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy's death. I was in the 5th grade when Kennedy was shot and 11 yrs. old. They took us to a auditorium where there was a TV so we could watch the incident. I was home when Oswald was shot. I never did believe Oswald did the shooting. I believe the movie JFK was close to the truth. Alot of people and groups back then wanted Kennedy dead. The KKK hated Kennedy. They thought he was a Communist. I know that for a fact. It did not surprise me at all that the President was shot and I believe as the Drs. in Dallas reported, that the fatal head shot came from the front and not the back. I also believe there was at least one person if not more shooting from the Grassy Knoll. They can't tell me that the folks who live in Dallas Texas who probably most have guns, did not know where those shots were coming from. I believe Oswald was just what he said he was, a Patsy. Ruby shot Oswald and the Warren Commision took over from there with Arlen Specter's Magic Bullet Theory.

Yes it was one of the most terrible moments in our history when our government decided to take away our right to freely elect our own people.Yes the dallas doctors were correct,not these paid trolls on here that say oswald did it.there was never a shread of evidence of that.yes he was exactly what he said he was, a patsy and these agent trolls here like rightwinger hate it that you havent fallen for thei lies.these trolls ignore that all the dallas doctors said his head wound came from the front.

yes american really has gone downhill since then and has never bene the same.he was out last president not a puppet for the establishment.every president since then has been more evil and corrupt than the previous one.He was our last great president we had.

Last edited:
I bet if more people who knew this fact about Rose Cheramie,they wouldnt be so anxious to makie themselves look like idiots saying oswald was the lone assassin.:lol:

Subject: Rose Cherami
Date: 1/5/01 11:27 PM Eastern Standard Time
Message-id: <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: Oliver Stone whups the historians
>From: [email protected]
>
> "John McAdams"
>>
>> Gary, if you *really* think that Cheramie had any foreknowledge of an
>> assassination plot, please start a thread about that, and let's
>discuss
>> it. If you can't defend that proposition, Stone was irresponsible and
>> misleading to put Cheramie into his movie.
>>
>> .John
>>
>Thinking that Martin, whose damning analysis of Posner's Case Closed
>remains unchallenged and unrefuted, would prefer to do it, I offered
>Cheramie to him. But since he's not immediately available, I'll do it.
>
>As background, Posner claimed that Rose Cheramie didn't claim JFK was
>going to be killed in Dallas until AFTER 11/22/63.
>
>As I wrote in the Federal Bar News and Journal [V41(5):388, June, 1994]:
>
> "Posner dismissed Rose Chermaie's remarkable clairvoiyance that
>President Kennedy was to be killed in Dallas by claiming that the
>witness to Cheramie's statements, Dr. Victor Weiss, reported that
>Cheramie only mentioned this after Oswald's death. This is flatly
>untrue, which Posner must know from the work of the 1978 House Select
>Committeee on Assassinations (HSCA) (sic) which reported that,
>according to Dr. Weiss, 'Dr. Bowers allegedly told Weiss that the
>patient, Rose Cheramie, had stated *before hte assassination* that
>President Kennedy was goint to be killed... .' (Ref. cited, HSCA X200-
>201)
> "Moreover, Posner certainly knowingly neglected to mention another
>unassailable HSCA-cited witness, Louisiana state police lieutenant
>Francis Fruge. He reported Cheramie made the prediction directly to him
>two days before Kennedy's murder." (Ref. cited, HSCA vol. X: at 201 -
>202.)
>
>Posner's inattention to this assertion is fascinating because, as Peter
>Scott has pointed out, elsewhere Posner makes specific reference to
>these very HSCA pages.
>
>Fascinated in this question myself, I once called Dr. Weiss. Weiss told
>me himself what he'd told the HSCA: Cheramie discussed the upcoming
>assassination BEFORE it happened.
>
>Gary

I bet if more people who knew this fact about Rose Cheramie,they wouldnt be so anxious to makie themselves look like idiots saying oswald was the lone assassin.:lol:

Subject: Rose Cherami
Date: 1/5/01 11:27 PM Eastern Standard Time
Message-id: <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: Oliver Stone whups the historians
>From: [email protected]
>
> "John McAdams"
>>
>> Gary, if you *really* think that Cheramie had any foreknowledge of an
>> assassination plot, please start a thread about that, and let's
>discuss
>> it. If you can't defend that proposition, Stone was irresponsible and
>> misleading to put Cheramie into his movie.
>>
>> .John
>>
>Thinking that Martin, whose damning analysis of Posner's Case Closed
>remains unchallenged and unrefuted, would prefer to do it, I offered
>Cheramie to him. But since he's not immediately available, I'll do it.
>
>As background, Posner claimed that Rose Cheramie didn't claim JFK was
>going to be killed in Dallas until AFTER 11/22/63.
>
>As I wrote in the Federal Bar News and Journal [V41(5):388, June, 1994]:
>
> "Posner dismissed Rose Chermaie's remarkable clairvoiyance that
>President Kennedy was to be killed in Dallas by claiming that the
>witness to Cheramie's statements, Dr. Victor Weiss, reported that
>Cheramie only mentioned this after Oswald's death. This is flatly
>untrue, which Posner must know from the work of the 1978 House Select
>Committeee on Assassinations (HSCA) (sic) which reported that,
>according to Dr. Weiss, 'Dr. Bowers allegedly told Weiss that the
>patient, Rose Cheramie, had stated *before hte assassination* that
>President Kennedy was goint to be killed... .' (Ref. cited, HSCA X200-
>201)
> "Moreover, Posner certainly knowingly neglected to mention another
>unassailable HSCA-cited witness, Louisiana state police lieutenant
>Francis Fruge. He reported Cheramie made the prediction directly to him
>two days before Kennedy's murder." (Ref. cited, HSCA vol. X: at 201 -
>202.)
>
>Posner's inattention to this assertion is fascinating because, as Peter
>Scott has pointed out, elsewhere Posner makes specific reference to
>these very HSCA pages.
>
>Fascinated in this question myself, I once called Dr. Weiss. Weiss told
>me himself what he'd told the HSCA: Cheramie discussed the upcoming
>assassination BEFORE it happened.
>
>Gary
Reitzes even tries to dispute Oswald’s ties to Guy Banister and 544 Camp Street. He is apparently so confused at this point that he doesn’t realize he’s refuting his own lengthy treatise supporting Oswald and 544 Camp (See Reitzes, Oswald and 544 Camp, Parts 1 and 2, alt.conspiracy.jfk newsgroup posting of November 3, 1998). Reitzes’ main source for his dissertation is Michael Kurtz. The reader may recall that Kurtz authored a book called Crime of the Century in which he cites numerous unnamed witnesses who placed Oswald with Ferrie and/or Banister in 1963. He even promotes his own "Castro did it" theory – a hypothesis long since discredited. Kurtz even claims he saw Oswald with Banister. Yet Reitzes accepts Kurtz’ views uncritically (Apparently, aligning himself with discredited critics is Reitzes modus operandi. He’s also fond of quoting A.J. Weberman, the former "journalist" who used to scour peoples’ garbage cans for material. In the 1970’s, he co-wrote a book called Coup d’etat In America in which he claims Frank Sturgis and E. Howard Hunt were two of the three "tramps" arrested in Dealey Plaza. Dallas Police records have since disproved that bizarre theory. In addition to "Castro did it" Kurtz and the garbage-sniffing Weberman, Reitzes has now found an advocate in Walt Brown, who recently published a Reitzes piece in his journal. Can anyone say, "Mac Wallace?")

“DAVY DISAPPOINTS” – A REBUTTAL

Oswald.

Now even more than before.

All the physical evidence suggests it was Oswald. Anything that might hint at a conspiracy has been discounted, dispelled or debunked here:

Cold Case JFK

Can modern forensic science uncover fresh clues about the assassination of JFK?
Aired November 13, 2013 on PBS

Program Description

Fifty years later, what can science tell us about the Kennedy assassination—and the investigations that followed? The 1963 murder, in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses, might seem to be a homicide investigator’s best-case scenario. Yet somehow the JFK assassination became a forensic nightmare, plagued by a controversial autopsy and, incredibly, a prime suspect murdered on live television while in police custody, before he could be tried. As a result, today millions of Americans suspect a conspiracy. Now, NOVA launches a fresh investigation into the physical evidence, using state-of-the-art forensics, including laser scanning, new ballistics tests, and a 3D digital reconstruction of the president's skull, all to try to solve the murder of the century. “Cold Case JFK”is part of series of specials airing on PBS in November to commemorate the 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy’s death.

More

NOVA | Cold Case JFK

I think you can watch it for free at that site.

I have no doubt that he was the lone gunman at Dealy Plaza (sp?) that day but I don't think he hatched the plan and executed it himself. Nobody could be this dumb and not have an exit strategy in place; much less be a guy who was able to defect from one superpower to another then back and remain totally unmarked by the national intelligence/law enforcement authorities so much so that the motorcade route goes right by his office?

That Oswald shot Kennedy is not in doubt. The question of were there other actors in the killing is one that sadly can never be answered due to the wholesale destruction, and loss of physical evidence.

If others were involved (CIA, mafia, Cuba, Russia) my only question is....Why did they suck so bad?

1. If you are killing the President of the US, why would you entrust something so serious to a nutjob like Oswald? Oswald was unstable and untrustworthy. He would be your choice for an assassin?

2. If you wanted to kill a President, you want it done right. Why would you have Oswald do the job with a shitty, mail order, $19.95 bolt action rifle? Wouldn't you buy him a top of the line sniper rifle?

3. If there were multiple shooters, why did they only manage to get off three shots? Wouldn't they have set up a kill zone and peppered the car with shots?

agent troll rightwinger just proves for us now way could oswald have done it.Like oswald is going to go and buy this cheap mail order rifle that was found to be a piece of crap with the scope badly misaligned when they found it.:lol: he is going to buy a cheap easily traceable rifle through the post office instead of buying a far superious rifle at a gunshopt that he could get using any phony name back then.:lol:

again rightwinger just proved it for us how absurd the warren commissions lies are.:lol:

Oswald used the rifle he had rather than an expensive sniper rifle

Which supports the theory that Oswalds assaisination plans were quickly contrived and he did not have outside money to buy himself an expensive weapon

Oswald used the rifle he had rather than an expensive sniper rifle

Which supports the theory that Oswalds assaisination plans were quickly contrived and he did not have outside money to buy himself an expensive weapon

How did this cheap rifle with a difficult bolt action and a misaligned scope fire off the last two shots almost simultaneously?

Most witnesses heard 3 shots. That doesn't eliminate the possibility that there were more shots not heard.

Secret Service agent Roy H. Kellerman who was in the passenger seat of the Presidential limousine stated to the Warren Commission that "there has to be more than three shots, gentleman" and that a "flurry of shells" came into the car.

But the most damning testimony is the multitude of witnesses who described the timing and cadence of the 3 shots heard as: bang............................................bang, bang.

The rifle recovered on the 6th floor of the TSDB was a bolt action rifle. That rifle is not capable of that timing and cadence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Oswald acted alone, and "Oswalds assassination plans were quickly contrived", Please tell me what possible motive someone would have to impersonate some unknown minimum wage worker named Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City less than two months prior to the Dallas shooting?

"The CIA advised that on October 1, 1963, an extremely sensitive source had reported that an individual identified himself as Lee Oswald, who contacted the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City inquiring as to any messages. Special Agents of this Bureau, who have conversed with Oswald in Dallas, Texas, have observed photographs of the individual referred to above, and have listened to a recording of his voice. These special agents are of the opinion that the above-referred-to individual was not Lee Harvey Oswald."

The paragraph shown above comes from an FBI memo sent to both the White House and the Secret Service on November 23, 1963, the day after President Kennedy's assassination. It was a follow-up to a phone call at 10:01 AM, in which Director Hoover informed Lyndon Johnson of the same fact. Lee Harvey Oswald, the alleged assassin of Kennedy held in police custody in Dallas, had been impersonated in phone calls to the Soviet Embassy in Mexio City.

The fact that Oswald was impersonated less than two months prior to the Dallas shooting was obviously important news. What made the revelation even more stunning was that, in one such call, "Oswald" referred to a previous meeting with a Soviet official named Kostikov. Valeriy Kostikov was well-known to the CIA and FBI as a KGB agent operating out of the Embassy under official cover. But, far more ominously, the FBI's "Tumbleweed" informant had previously tipped off the U.S. that Kostikov was a member of the KGB's "Department 13," involved in sabotage and assassinations.

An otherwise inexplicable impersonation episode takes on an entirely new meaning in this light. The calls from the Oswald impersonator made it appear that Oswald was a hired killer, hired by the Soviet Union no less. This was a prescription for World War III.

Perhaps the perfect plan was foiled by the fact that Oswald was captured, allowing the FBI to interrogate him and compare his voice to the tapes of these tapped phone calls, which were apparently flown up from the CIA's Mexico City Station on the evening of November 22. In any case, what should have been a hot lead to sophisticated conspirators was instead quickly buried&#8212;by November 25, FBI memos made no more mention of tapes, only transcripts. The CIA has maintained to this day that the tapes were routinely recycled prior to the assassination, and no tapes were ever sent. But the evidence that the tapes did exist and were listened to is now overwhelming, and includes several FBI memos, a call from Hoover to LBJ which appears to have been suspiciously erased, and even the word of two Warren Commission staffers who say they listened to the tapes during their visit to Mexico City in April 1964!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back