Kennedy Assassination Question

in sixty three the tree didn't obscure the shot.
have you ever been to the book depository museum?

Full Metal Jacket - Charles Whitman - Lee Harvey Oswald - YouTube

The tree was still there in 63, I've seen pictures. No I haven't been to the museum. Even if the tree didn't exist, which it did, why would you wait until he was driving away from you, and so far away before taking the shot? Why wouldn't you have taken the shot when he was driving towards you on the other side of the room? Straight at the school book depository. Straight at the room Oswald was supposedly in.

BTW, there was a cop who claimed to have rushed into the school book depository immediately after the shooting and found Oswald in the basement break room where he had been, according to witnesses all morning, waiting for a phone call. There were people on the stairs who didn't see him pass them and the elevator took too long, according to the cop, there was no way Oswald could have shot the president and gotten down to the basement where the cop saw him less than a minute after the shooting. This was revealed in the series "The Men Who Shot Kennedy" broadcast on the History channel.
never said the tree was not there:"in sixty three the tree didn't obscure the shot."
is what I said..
IF YOU READ THAT BADLY this debate is over.

Couldn't answer the question so you're going to take your ball and go home. No problem. Bye now.

The tree was still there in 63, I've seen pictures. No I haven't been to the museum. Even if the tree didn't exist, which it did, why would you wait until he was driving away from you, and so far away before taking the shot? Why wouldn't you have taken the shot when he was driving towards you on the other side of the room? Straight at the school book depository. Straight at the room Oswald was supposedly in.

BTW, there was a cop who claimed to have rushed into the school book depository immediately after the shooting and found Oswald in the basement break room where he had been, according to witnesses all morning, waiting for a phone call. There were people on the stairs who didn't see him pass them and the elevator took too long, according to the cop, there was no way Oswald could have shot the president and gotten down to the basement where the cop saw him less than a minute after the shooting. This was revealed in the series "The Men Who Shot Kennedy" broadcast on the History channel.
never said the tree was not there:"in sixty three the tree didn't obscure the shot."
is what I said..

Couldn't answer the question so you're going to take your ball and go home. No problem. Bye now.
wrong! the answer to the question died with Oswald..or if you believe the conspiracy theory , the other shooters.

is what I said..

wrong! the answer to the question died with Oswald..or if you believe the conspiracy theory , the other shooters.

I asked YOU, what would YOU do. "IF YOU READ THAT BADLY this debate is over."

I did not ask what Oswald would do or did do.

From my OP "Okay, you need to kill someone, they are driving down the road straight at you and you have a clear line of sight but you wait until they turn the corner and drive away from you and are obscured by a tree before you take the shot, why?"

Last edited:

From my OP "Okay, you need to kill someone, they are driving down the road straight at you and you have a clear line of sight but you wait until they turn the corner and drive away from you and are obscured by a tree before you take the shot, why?"
asked and answered. it's the shooters choice...

So you won't tell us what you would do? And you claim to have answered the question?

Okay, you need to kill someone, they are driving down the road straight at you and you have a clear line of sight but you wait until they turn the corner and drive away from you and are obscured by a tree before you take the shot, why?

the turn in the road slowed the motorcade down

oswald had a clear moving away shot

shooting from behind offered less eyes looking towards him

other then that who knows

So you won't tell us what you would do? And you claim to have answered the question?
who's us?" you" asked the question and I gave "you" my answer.

Okay, you need to kill someone, they are driving down the road straight at you and you have a clear line of sight but you wait until they turn the corner and drive away from you and are obscured by a tree before you take the shot, why?

the turn in the road slowed the motorcade down

oswald had a clear moving away shot

shooting from behind offered less eyes looking towards him

other then that who knows

you ignore that the secret service violated all security protocals that day slowing the car down to 11 miles making that slow hairpin turn on to elm street and that the driver should have been fired for his incompetence slowoing the car down and putting on the brakes so they did not miss the fatal head shot instead of immediately speeding up as soon as he was struck and he was not even fired for his incompetence and you also ignore that all the dallas doctors said that botht he head and throut wound were ENTRANCE wounds.:cuckoo: man your in denial mode. oh and oswald did have an obscure view,the tree was blocking his view and obstructed it.you can see from the photos.oh and the rifle was a piece of crap as well.hee hee.

Last edited:

you havent been here long have you? agent dawgshit never has any answers.:lol:except lies of course.

still another fart from you dawgshit.:poop:

helps-you-poop-400x355.jpg

no surprise,anytime a reasonable conversation is taking place here the agent trolls show up and shit all over the place and hijack the thread as dawgshit and rat in the ass have done and candyass in the last few pages as well.:9:

no surprise,anytime a reasonable conversation is taking place here the agent trolls show up and shit all over the place and hijack the thread as dawgshit and rat in the ass have done and candyass in the last few pages as well.:9:
what is your definition of a reasonable conversation handjob?
everybody agrees the Jews did it?
the corrupt government and the Jews did it ?
thermite is an explosive?
you actually graduated high school?
your wife, girlfriend, boy friend is not your first cousin?
is that what you mean?

For me the assassination of Kennedy was probably one of the most terrible moments in American history. Seems everything has gone downhill since then. I have been watching every documentary and program I can since this was the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy's death. I was in the 5th grade when Kennedy was shot and 11 yrs. old. They took us to a auditorium where there was a TV so we could watch the incident. I was home when Oswald was shot. I never did believe Oswald did the shooting. I believe the movie JFK was close to the truth. Alot of people and groups back then wanted Kennedy dead. The KKK hated Kennedy. They thought he was a Communist. I know that for a fact. It did not surprise me at all that the President was shot and I believe as the Drs. in Dallas reported, that the fatal head shot came from the front and not the back. I also believe there was at least one person if not more shooting from the Grassy Knoll. They can't tell me that the folks who live in Dallas Texas who probably most have guns, did not know where those shots were coming from. I believe Oswald was just what he said he was, a Patsy. Ruby shot Oswald and the Warren Commision took over from there with Arlen Specter's Magic Bullet Theory.

It was Oswald.

They lined the shot up for him, slowed the car down, had JFK out in the open.

The damage was pure luck. He had plenty of time to shoot him at least 5 times and got him with at least 2. The Secret Service screwed up royally on this one.

For me the assassination of Kennedy was probably one of the most terrible moments in American history. Seems everything has gone downhill since then. I have been watching every documentary and program I can since this was the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy's death. I was in the 5th grade when Kennedy was shot and 11 yrs. old. They took us to a auditorium where there was a TV so we could watch the incident. I was home when Oswald was shot. I never did believe Oswald did the shooting. I believe the movie JFK was close to the truth. Alot of people and groups back then wanted Kennedy dead. The KKK hated Kennedy. They thought he was a Communist. I know that for a fact. It did not surprise me at all that the President was shot and I believe as the Drs. in Dallas reported, that the fatal head shot came from the front and not the back. I also believe there was at least one person if not more shooting from the Grassy Knoll. They can't tell me that the folks who live in Dallas Texas who probably most have guns, did not know where those shots were coming from. I believe Oswald was just what he said he was, a Patsy. Ruby shot Oswald and the Warren Commision took over from there with Arlen Specter's Magic Bullet Theory.

the movie JFK

has done more to dis inform the public

then any other source

sad really

Forum List

Back