AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
A3FeMVs.jpg

Knowing a few key details Kendrick Lamar revealed about his abusive and OPPRESSIVE upbringing makes it difficult for me to hate-on him or most anyone exposed at a very young age to horrific, mind-bending childhood trauma. Especially when I realize many of my supposedly responsible, caring, concerned, loving American neighbors are willing to IGNORE the life-harming Health and Social issues far too many young American children are forced to cope with through no fault of their own.

However, the fact that Kendrick continues HATING-ON the police after revealing his primary caretakers embraced a anti-social, 'people and community' harming Violent Felon, Gun Toting, Drug Peddling, "living wild" lifestyle makes it very difficult for me to show this man and his admirers much respect.

https://knutesniche.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/laweekly-lamar-abuse.png
____

Kendrick telling our world he hates the "po-po."

Kendrick Lamar Keeps Us Lifted With 'Alright'

I realize witnessing human grief and violence at a young age sowed the seeds for Kendrick maturing into an emotionally scarred human being, though today he is an adult who despite experiencing depression, has no legit excuse for not knowing difference between right and wrong.

At this point in his life I believe Kendrick has several more wrongs to correct before beefing about his perceptions of poor or inappropriate policing.

Peace.
____
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

____
*(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)*

Tagged: Jamyla Bolden, Julie Dombo,

Forum List

Back