Joe Rogan #1562, Politics, Police, 2020 Protests/Riots

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Hello. At 1:53:39 of JRE Podcast #1562, Joe Rogan and guest Dave Smith discuss policing during the summer of 2020 protests/riots, as well as American police in general:

Unfortunately, my personal experiences assure me not all police officers possess the maturity, people skills, temperament, nerve or MENTAL STAMINA required for serving traumatized communities populated by significant numbers of depressed, emotionally troubled or mentally ill suic!dal, homicidal minded citizens.

Armed Suic!dal, Homicidal Chicago teens and young adults:

After spending the first 12 years of my police career serving the traumatized Brooklyn, NY community where young Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Christopher Wallace and Shawn Carter were raised, nurtured and socialized...

...I have no doubts whatsoever that California Surgeon General and pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP, as well as Early Brain Childhood Development Scientist Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD, explain why perfectly healthy newborns sometimes mature into apparent emotionally troubled, angry, frustrated, violent, suic!dal, homicidal thinking teen and adult citizens largely lacking empathy, compassion and respect for their peaceful neighbors, as well as law enforcement officials.

FACTS:

Young Americans Tupac and Biggie Smalls rapped about suffering depression and suic!dal thoughts.

Lil Wayne revealed he was 12 years old when he shot himself in his chest and a police officer saved his life.

Jay-Z revealed he was 12 years old when he shot a substance abusing sibling for stealing from a family member.

Kendrick Lamar revealed he was 5 years old when witnessing his *"FIRST" shotgun homicide* outside the home where he, his siblings and friends played and rode their bicycles.

In a 1/20/2011 LAWeekly interview, Kendrick reveals he was 6 years old witnessing shotgun toting family members peddling illegal, life harming substances to their depressed, self harming neighbors, while his parents said nothing because they too were "LIVING WILD" citizens.

In a song he titled "I", Grammy award-winning Kendrick Lamar wrote, *"I've been dealing with depression ever since an adolescent."*

Search Youtube for "Kendrick Lamar Talks About His Depression and Suic!d@l Thoughts - part 2 MTV":

My friends, police are not the cause, nor are they the source for hate and violence affecting, as well as infecting, far too many American communities...

Fact is, the late Gun Violence Homicide and Childhood Trauma victim Tupac Shakur specifically identifies who is responsible for raising perfectly healthy newborns maturing into apparent emotionally troubled citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful neighbors, as well as law enforcement officials:

THUGLIFE >>> *"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everybody"* ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

Please take the time to examine SCIENTIFIC medical research into a potential life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma, aka Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs), and you will learn Tupac was 100% correct!

I look forward to reading thoughtful, intelligent replies, as well as *SOLUTIONS* for preventing American children and teens from *SUFFERING, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN,* potential life scarring Childhood Trauma.

☮♥

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates by BlackVoiceNews

Early Brain Child Development SCIENTIST, Dr. Bruce D. Perry MD, PhD, spills the beans to Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Oprah Winfrey about how Childhood Trauma affects ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Cali Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP, explains Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment and ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Dr. Harris offers 'SOULutions' for ending HATE & Violence:

Dr. Nadine Burke Harris - How early childhood experiences affect children’s future

SHAWN-CARTER-CHRISTOPHER-WALLACE.jpgEkmj1_zXUAANrxi.jpgthuglife-public-service-announcement.jpg

☮♥

Forum List

Back