Kelly Loeffler is just like you and me. Look at her house

I like Republican Kelly Loeffler because she is just like an ordinary American like you and me. Who here doesn't have a house like this?

if you really want to slam politicians for their lifestyles and houses just look at joe bidens ,,
remember hes never held a job in his life and this is what being a corrupt politician will get you,,

1607368438044.png

1607368470688.png

1607368483463.png

I like Republican Kelly Loeffler because she is just like an ordinary American like you and me. Who here doesn't have a house like this?

Just another liberal with a wealth envy complex. :eusa_whistle:

Being wealthy is a crime in liberal speak.

The rich Progs blame the deplorables for them not paying more in taxes. No matter how hard they try to want to pay more it is our fault they do not.

From Vox

It’s possible that the trades were innocuous, but people’s nerves are frayed from dealing with the coronavirus pandemic itself as well as the resulting economic crash. The investigations will take time, and again, insider trading is difficult to prove. But even if all the lawmakers facing questions are cleared of wrongdoing, the situation may give additional weight to reforms being pushed by some of their colleagues.

For instance, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) introduced wide-ranging anti-corruption legislation in 2018 that would have banned lawmakers from owning individual stocks altogether. And the HR 1 legislation that passed the House last year but has stalled in the Senate would tighten rules around lawmaker conflicts of interest, though it doesn’t specifically mention insider trading.
So because peoples nerves are frayed lets just assume that a republican senator is involved in insider trading...despite the fact that she was exonerated. It is still POSSIBLE that the trades were innocuous.
So in other words, it may have been found that she didn't commit a crime but it doesn't mean she didn't.
Your argument is no longer worthy of my time.

if you really want to slam politicians for their lifestyles and houses just look at joe bidens ,,
remember hes never held a job in his life and this is what being a corrupt politician will get you,,

View attachment 426225

View attachment 426226

View attachment 426227

If you look close you can still see the price tag on the middle one...................but it's in Chinese.

I don't think that is her house...

Think it is this

View attachment 426135
View attachment 426136

View attachment 426137

Now it is only 22,000sqft.... Now that is probably not there only home and they got other places too...

I’m happy for her, I’m not sure why people don’t like people owning really beautiful homes? It seems people are jealous. Do

She has been an honest crook her entire adult life and deserves everything she has stolen, swindled, or conned.

Just like every other politician? Like Biden, Gingrich, Clinton, Kerry, Pelosi, McConnell,even the best conman Al Gore. It seems you are just a partisan whack job, just like all the above mentioned.

From Vox

It’s possible that the trades were innocuous, but people’s nerves are frayed from dealing with the coronavirus pandemic itself as well as the resulting economic crash. The investigations will take time, and again, insider trading is difficult to prove. But even if all the lawmakers facing questions are cleared of wrongdoing, the situation may give additional weight to reforms being pushed by some of their colleagues.

For instance, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) introduced wide-ranging anti-corruption legislation in 2018 that would have banned lawmakers from owning individual stocks altogether. And the HR 1 legislation that passed the House last year but has stalled in the Senate would tighten rules around lawmaker conflicts of interest, though it doesn’t specifically mention insider trading.
So because peoples nerves are frayed lets just assume that a republican senator is involved in insider trading...despite the fact that she was exonerated. It is still POSSIBLE that the trades were innocuous.
So in other words, it may have been found that she didn't commit a crime but it doesn't mean she didn't.
She did trading and profited off of covid. What couldn't be proved was she used the insider knowledge that she ultimately had

So she was successful, made money, so what’s the problem with that?
She clearly has no idea of what the average person is going through nor does she have the slightest connection to them

And hey...she's a crook...
:auiqs.jpg: That's rich, Lush. She would be more in tune to the common person than any of the career politicians.
She's a crook on Lush's say so? Got it, tiger.

That's rich, Lush. She would be more in tune to the common person than any of the career politicians.
Oh look...Meisterbater our resident Trumper Mod is calling names. Isn't that cute.

So she connects with the common man based on her HALF BILLION dollar net worth?

Interesting

That's rich, Lush. She would be more in tune to the common person than any of the career politicians.
Oh look...Meisterbater our resident Trumper Mod is calling names. Isn't that cute.

Interesting
I would love to hear your unbiased view of joe bidens wealth when hes a 2nd generation career politician???

From Vox

She did trading and profited off of covid. What couldn't be proved was she used the insider knowledge that she ultimately had
You mean like Hunter Biden?

I don't think that is her house...

Think it is this

View attachment 426135
View attachment 426136

View attachment 426137
Now it is only 22,000sqft.... Now that is probably not there only home and they got other places too...

Where home? There home.

They have, not "got".

Learn English you fucking maggot!

She has been an honest crook her entire adult life and deserves everything she has stolen, swindled, or conned.

There were honest men and women running as Tea Party people who you ran threw the coals and destroyed. Ruthless destruction of mostly regular people with any flaw used as the impetus. You have Hollywood people you adore having their 3 year old children transgendered with approval.

"threw"? What were you throwing?

Last edited:
From Vox

Wow! Another dickhead lying about insider trading!

Interesting
I would love to hear your unbiased view of joe bidens wealth when hes a 2nd generation career politician???

How do you get 2nd generation? Neither of his parents were politicians.

Forum List

Back