Kelly Loeffler is just like you and me. Look at her house

I like Republican Kelly Loeffler because she is just like an ordinary American like you and me. Who here doesn't have a house like this?

She has been an honest crook her entire adult life and deserves everything she has stolen, swindled, or conned.

She has been an honest crook her entire adult life and deserves everything she has stolen, swindled, or conned.

Like Pelosi, Biden, and Harry Reid?

Did she claim to be a poor? What am I missing?

Are there no wealthy Democrats?

Maybe you shouldnt vote for her.
Did I say she claimed to be poor
Still not like you and me even if she doesn't claim to be poor stop drinking and focus on the topic at hand.

What topic? She has a big house, big fucking whoop.

We know where the money came from.

I like Republican Kelly Loeffler because she is just like an ordinary American like you and me. Who here doesn't have a house like this?

Do you take financial advice from the homeless addict on the corner?
Successful people make far better decisions than the jealous marxist rabble supported by the left.

At least it's less gaudy than Rep. Waters out of district mansion. Never hear you folks whine about that.

Do you take financial advice from the homeless addict on the corner?
Successful people make far better decisions than the jealous marxist rabble supported by the left.

Does the homeless addict on your corner have his series 7? I need some financial advice.

There were honest men and women running as Tea Party people who you ran threw the coals and destroyed. Ruthless destruction of mostly regular people with any flaw used as the impetus. You have Hollywood people you adore having their 3 year old children transgendered with approval.

At least it's less gaudy than Rep. Waters out of district mansion. Never hear you folks whine about that.
They not only dont whine about it, they never seem to question how she made that money being in politics her entire adult life making an average of less than 125K a year over the years of her career.
And before you "denyers" say...."what do you mean 125K a year...she makes a lot more than that now with her raises"....I said AN AVERAGE over her career.

On that note...anyone notice how Pelosi has a mask matching every suit she wears? She must have 100 of them. Who paid for them? Anyone care to know?

Look it up.

Did she claim to be a poor? What am I missing?

Are there no wealthy Democrats?

Maybe you shouldnt vote for her.
Did I say she claimed to be poor
Still not like you and me even if she doesn't claim to be poor stop drinking and focus on the topic at hand.

What topic? She has a big house, big fucking whoop.

We know where the money came from.
Big? Try a different adjective.

it's a big house. Again, so what?

Democrats want to crush the American economy for their great reset. So if you're a Democrat and you are mad your business and stuff is all being taken away while others get a pass, you're an idiot who voted for it.
You've been shacking up with Stumpy, haven't you.

Isn't she under investigation for insider trading? Again?

Forum List

Back