Kelly Loeffler is just like you and me. Look at her house

Democrats want to crush the American economy for their great reset. So if you're a Democrat and you are mad your business and stuff is all being taken away while others get a pass, you're an idiot who voted for it.

I like Republican Kelly Loeffler because she is just like an ordinary American like you and me. Who here doesn't have a house like this?

She has been an honest crook her entire adult life and deserves everything she has stolen, swindled, or conned.

Got any actual evidence to back your smear up, or is this just typical progressive envy?

Her Democrat opponent, Warnock is a self proclaimed, Radicalized Marxist. No really, he claims to be this.
He has openly praised Commuist Cuba.

The guy is a nut case FAR worse than Andrew Gillum that the left coddled for Florida in 2016.

So no matter how wealthy Loeffler is ......
I would MUCH rather live by the guidance of a success loving wealthy candidate rather than the oppression loving communist candidate

You really have to be decidedly stupid and hate America to vote for Warnock

Did she claim to be a poor? What am I missing?

Are there no wealthy Democrats?

Maybe you shouldnt vote for her.
Did I say she claimed to be poor
Still not like you and me even if she doesn't claim to be poor stop drinking and focus on the topic at hand.

Did she claim to be a poor? What am I missing?

Are there no wealthy Democrats?

Maybe you shouldnt vote for her.
Did I say she claimed to be poor
Still not like you and me even if she doesn't claim to be poor stop drinking and focus on the topic at hand.

What is the relevance of her home. You made no contectual reference. I figured you were just top distracted from your thumb up your ass to make an actual point.

I like Republican Kelly Loeffler because she is just like an ordinary American like you and me. Who here doesn't have a house like this?

I don't think that is her house...

Think it is this

1607351017196.png

1607351034567.png

1607351084931.png

Now it is only 22,000sqft.... Now that is probably not there only home and they got other places too...

Forum List

Back