Kelly Loeffler is just like you and me. Look at her house

I like Republican Kelly Loeffler because she is just like an ordinary American like you and me. Who here doesn't have a house like this?

There are more millionaire/billionaire democrats than republicans by far sweetheart. Why do you not say anything about them?

My take? Let Loffler and Perdue lose. Let the left have the house, the senate and the Whitehouse. The like of Joe Manchin will not vote for packing the court, eliminating the filibuster or the new green deal.
If Ga is won by republicans, they will be blamed for blocking Bidens agenda...by the media as well as the democrats.
But, if Ga is won by the democrats, the only balme will be on the democrats for Biden/Harris agenda not moving forward.
There will be infighting in the Democratic caucus....possibly 25th Amendment proceedings and in 4 years it will be a trifecta for the republicans.
No joke. I see it happening.

I like Republican Kelly Loeffler because she is just like an ordinary American like you and me. Who here doesn't have a house like this?

Isn't she under investigation for insider trading? Again?

Maybe. But when you are the wife of a high profile market executive, when you fart you are investigated to see if it has to do with insider trading.

Only a fool doesn't realize that is how it works in politics.

Maybe. But when you are the wife of a high profile market executive, when you fart you are investigated to see if it has to do with insider trading.

They depend on people like you to make excuses for them.

Stop it.

Stop it.

you mean like "people like you" who make excuses for Maxine Waters who owns a mansion despite an average salary of 125K a year over her tenure in politics? Those people "like you"?

LMAO...and you finish off with "stop it"....Gotta love it. Makes you special I guess.

Stop it.

you mean like "people like you" who make excuses for Maxine Waters who owns a mansion despite an average salary of 125K a year over her tenure in politics? Those people "like you"?

LMAO...and you finish off with "stop it"....Gotta love it. Makes you special I guess.

Did you see me making any excuse for waters? Why don't you link me to that.

You, on the other hand, just did it in your last post.

Stop it.

That's perfect. She already has all the money she needs so she won't become rich by taking payoffs from lobbyists and foreigners like China Joe did. Warnock would be the next Al Sharpton filling his pockets any way he can.

Stop it.

Did you see me making any excuse for waters? Why don't you link me to that.

You, on the other hand, just did it in your last post.

Stop it.

good response. Solid. Lots of girth. Makes you look special.
Go for it.

She already has all the money she needs so she won't become rich by taking payoffs from lobbyists and foreigners
Then why is she still buying and selling stocks (based on information she was privy to because of her position)?

WTF are you talking about?

Her net worth is 2 million

What's more American than being successful. Not everyone dreams of living off the benevolence of the Federal Government courtesy of the tax paying citizens.

She already has all the money she needs so she won't become rich by taking payoffs from lobbyists and foreigners
Then why is she still buying and selling stocks (based on information she was privy to because of her position)?
The DOJ cleared her and Feinstein on stock sales that occurred earlier this year. Rich people often have very large stock holdings and they hire people to manage their portfolios. Most managers were doing a lot of scrambling in January and February, so the DOJ concluded no wrong doing. What else have you got?

Darn it! I’d planned to mostly ignore the run-up to the run-off, and now I have to scour all sources available to determine which 2 of the 4 GA senatorial candidates are more fit for the job.

Now personally, had I just viewed a shotgun style, bullet-ridden home as Loeffler’s residence, I would have been a little more concerned about the state of affairs in Georgia;)

First, we all buy and sell stocks Second, why are you assuming she is using insider information? Because the evidence shows it? What evidence. To the contrary, she was exonerated for the claim by her political foes. You find that unusual? Political foes do not make up shit to try to slander their opponents? Is that a novel idea?

Oh. Thats right. Only republicans do that.

WTF are you talking about?

Her net worth is 2 million

And who has a net worth of 2 million with no credible private sector experience and only averaging 125K over her tenure.
Be real.
Or not.
Whatever works for you.

Forum List

Back