We develop the vaccine and the UK gets it first? Wtf

because we have different standards/protocols/regulations in regards to pharmaceutical market approval.

besides - since the vaccines are for 'emergency use ' ... wouldn't you rather have others get it & see whether it's completely safe, than *you*? ( in this case i'm talking about other than americans )

because we have different standards/protocols/regulations in regards to pharmaceutical market approval.
I guess they forgot Orange Man bad?

as much as donny tried peddling that he has a 'natural' leaning towards medicine --- this has nothing to do with him.

pfizer wasn't part of 'operation warp speed ' btw.

Yes they were. Pfizer didn't accept any money for research and development, but they are receiving $1.95 billion to manufacture and distribute 100 million doses, as part of Operation Warp Speed.

as much as donny tried peddling that he has a 'natural' leaning towards medicine --- this has nothing to do with him.

yes, they were. They have even claimed such.
"Pfizer is proud to be one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine"
Your toadies in your washed out media lie to you everyday. When will you learn?

Yes they were. Pfizer didn't accept any money for research and development, but they are receiving $1.95 billion to manufacture and distribute 100 million doses, as part of Operation Warp Speed.

ya - i meant getting cash for the research & development.

"Pfizer is proud to be one of various vaccine manufacturers participating in Operation Warp Speed as a supplier of a potential COVID-19 vaccine"

uh .... nice try. but they were NOT part of it for getting the cash - & received NO CASH for research & development.

the efficacy rate was lowered for the vaccine research - down to 50% & i wonder if that had anything to do with it.

uh .... nice try. but they were NOT part of it for getting the cash - & received NO CASH for research & development.

the efficacy rate was lowered for the vaccine research - down to 50% & i wonder if that had anything to do with it.
Yes, you know more about their operations than they do...
Ok boomer :lol:

Not our fault if the US is friggin' too slow at everything. Has Georgia finished counting yet?
O yes, I see they have just declared for Jimmy Carter!

Truth is even the yanks know the world can not survive without British guidance, so we are the priority.

I don't know why so many of you claim you won't take the vaccine. We are not fooled by this "my body' is Gods temple!" bollocks. You consume Crysatal Meth, Coke, Smack etc etc etc by the bucket load, so I'm sure a couple of shots of Corona vaccine will not make a great deal of difference.

CNN - "despite what orange man bad said, pfizer was not part of operation warp speed"
pfizer - "yes we were"
playtime - "but CNN said.... "
"derpy derp derp. dont pull out CNN. PLEASE DONT"

Berlin, Not Washington
By Riley Griffin and Drew Armstrong
November 9, 2020, 1:45 PM EST Updated on November 9, 2020, 2:26 PM EST

Partner BioNTech received $445 million from German government
Operation Warp Speed agreed to buy vaccine doses if approved

It’s said that success has many authors, and the encouraging data from Pfizer Inc.’s experimental Covid-19 vaccine had plenty of people in Washington lining up to take credit.

Vice President Mike Pence was among Trump administration officials saying support from the government’s Operation Warp Speed program helped accelerate the development of the vaccine, which was found to be more than 90% effective in preventing symptomatic Covid-19 infections in an interim analysis.

The truth is that Pfizer didn’t receive any funding from Operation Warp Speed for the development, clinical trial and manufacturing of the vaccine. Rather, its partner, BioNTech SE, has received money -- from the German government.

Pfizer Vaccine’s Funding Came From Berlin, Not Washington

You and I both know that Pfizer will eventually be receiving something in the way of government incentives. Those will more than likely equal or exceed anything they spent on research and development. It might not be today and it might not be tomorrow, but eventually they will receive something.

Forum List

Back