Kelly Loeffler is just like you and me. Look at her house

That's rich, Lush. She would be more in tune to the common person than any of the career politicians.
Oh look...Meisterbater our resident Trumper Mod is calling names. Isn't that cute.

So she connects with the common man based on her HALF BILLION dollar net worth?

Interesting
I would love to hear your unbiased view of joe bidens wealth when hes a 2nd generation career politician???

How do you get 2nd generation? Neither of his parents were politicians.
[/QUO

That's rich, Lush. She would be more in tune to the common person than any of the career politicians.
Oh look...Meisterbater our resident Trumper Mod is calling names. Isn't that cute.

Interesting
I would love to hear your unbiased view of joe bidens wealth when hes a 2nd generation career politician???

Are you saying Joe's father wasn't one

Interesting

No, he was a car salesman. Where did you get that silly idea that he was a politician?

Interesting

No, he was a car salesman. Where did you get that silly idea that he was a politician?
From the internet

Interesting

From the internet

Once again, you prove yourself an idiot.

Interesting

From the internet

Once again, you prove yourself an idiot.
Does that mean joe isn't president elect

I like Republican Kelly Loeffler because she is just like an ordinary American like you and me. Who here doesn't have a house like this?

And what do you say about Obama's ocean side mansion?
About Pelosi, Feinstein, Debby Dingell?

Your post is just idiotic. Like you. Corrupt Joe Biden has a number of lovely homes.

I like Republican Kelly Loeffler because she is just like an ordinary American like you and me. Who here doesn't have a house like this?

conflicting stories once again

who is right?

Fact Check: This Is NOT A Photo Of Sen. Kelly Loeffler's Atlanta House

Democrats want to crush the American economy for their great reset. So if you're a Democrat and you are mad your business and stuff is all being taken away while others get a pass, you're an idiot who voted for it.
The economy went up under Clinton and Obama. The economy plummeted under Bush and is plummeting as Trump gets his sorry ass out of the White House along with his incompetent minions.
Results speak louder than words.

You mean like Hunter Biden?
Not that I am aware of but I would Never vote for Hunter Biden for anything
Hunter Biden had all the right to tap into the Biden name. Joe Biden had no right to allow it.....not as the VP of the united states.
Did it happen? I don't know. Did Loeffler take advantage of insider information? I dont know.
But for some reason, the media seems to believe Joe Biden had the ability to do something wrong but did nothing wrong, but Loeffler had access to information and did everything wrong.
Guess what. You and I have access to rob a convenience store. Simple. Fake a gun in our pocket and ask for cash. Why dont we do it? Because it is wrong. What makes you think just because Loffler had access to information to allow her to do wrong, that she capitalized on it?
Now with Biden...there is more circumstantial evidence. You know....no experience in energy, no experience with Ukraine, no knowledge of the language and....oh wait...his father was in charge of Ukraine foreign policy. Something worthwhile investigating.
Now...Loeffler....Her husband is head of the market. You DONT need the head of the market to advise you in trades. Wait! She is a senator! That I get. Worthy of investigation...and one was conducted....and NADA.
I know....I know...the Biden conspiracy was debunked. I heard. What was debunked? The fact that Hunter was on the board of Barisma? The fact that he had no experience in energy? The fact that he no experience with Ukraine? The fact that Joe Biden admitted to withhold US funds if they did not fire the prosecutor looking into Barisma? The fact that there are photos of Joe Biden with Barisma board members? What was debunked? Do you know? What does debunked mean? I deny it so it is debunked? was it investigated and it was found Hunter was NOT on the board? was it found that Hunter had vast experience in energy? was it found that Hunter had years of experience in Ukraine? Exactly what was debunked?

Hunter Biden had all the right to tap into the Biden name. Joe Biden had no right to allow it.....not as the VP of the united states.
Did it happen? I don't know. Did Loeffler take advantage of insider information? I dont know.
But for some reason, the media seems to believe Joe Biden had the ability to do something wrong but did nothing wrong, but Loeffler had access to information and did everything wrong.
Guess what. You and I have access to rob a convenience store. Simple. Fake a gun in our pocket and ask for cash. Why dont we do it? Because it is wrong. What makes you think just because Loffler had access to information to allow her to do wrong, that she capitalized on it?
Now with Biden...there is more circumstantial evidence. You know....no experience in energy, no experience with Ukraine, no knowledge of the language and....oh wait...his father was in charge of Ukraine foreign policy. Something worthwhile investigating.
Now...Loeffler....Her husband is head of the market. You DONT need the head of the market to advise you in trades. Wait! She is a senator! That I get. Worthy of investigation...and one was conducted....and NADA.
I know....I know...the Biden conspiracy was debunked. I heard. What was debunked? The fact that Hunter was on the board of Barisma? The fact that he had no experience in energy? The fact that he no experience with Ukraine? The fact that Joe Biden admitted to withhold US funds if they did not fire the prosecutor looking into Barisma? The fact that there are photos of Joe Biden with Barisma board members? What was debunked? Do you know? What does debunked mean? I deny it so it is debunked? was it investigated and it was found Hunter was NOT on the board? was it found that Hunter had vast experience in energy? was it found that Hunter had years of experience in Ukraine? Exactly what was debunked?

It's Burisma.

Here are four of Biden's homes:

c2436cfa64241ed4a6afbba3b3a8b92c

e6c7f726143190d959c9aac36687b20b

da7ae065efcfcb3422f09ea5e813e823

3f0f41944c65e1db6f70fc90556ffe5b

The only reason this is relevant is that she claimed she understands working people better than Rev. Warnock.

I do not begrudge her the money she and her husband have made. Well, other than the money she made trading stocks based on a secret meeting.

That has been investigated and proven a lie, why do you commies keep lying?

It's Burisma.
Thank You.

The only reason this is relevant is that she claimed she understands working people better than Rev. Warnock.

I do not begrudge her the money she and her husband have made. Well, other than the money she made trading stocks based on a secret meeting.

That has been investigated and proven a lie, why do you commies keep lying?

Those transactions took place. That's not even a question. Loeffler claims she had no input into them.

Sure Martha (Stewert)

Forum List

Back