Kelly Loeffler is just like you and me. Look at her house

I like Republican Kelly Loeffler because she is just like an ordinary American like you and me. Who here doesn't have a house like this?

elixir-de-spa-miniature-bottle-5-cl.jpg

I like Republican Kelly Loeffler because she is just like an ordinary American like you and me. Who here doesn't have a house like this?

Looks like she bought that appointment, doesn't it?
Who's the governor? Blagojevich?
Oh, that's right, it's Trump's ex-lapdog, Kemp.

So you feel the same about Biden, Gore, Kerry and Sanders who claim they are just like us, except in a superior way?

Just another liberal with a wealth envy complex. :eusa_whistle:

Being wealthy is a crime in liberal speak.

Unless you hold the proper views, pay the proper people, and hide your deviances as best as you can.

The Weinstein mantra.

Looks like she bought that appointment, doesn't it?
Who's the governor? Blagojevich?
Oh, that's right, it's Trump's ex-lapdog, Kemp.

A typical communist response, comrade. Butthurt over her wealth?
You could have saved your money, and invested it rather than give it to the state, comrade.

Just wait for that ocean to rise from the Global cooling/Global warming/climate change.
With that being a underwater structure in a year or two, it will make for a good fishing hole.

kelly has lived in Georgia for 6 years another billionaires wife has a business degree. not elected to her government job, less than one year in government service.

you mean like "people like you" who make excuses for Maxine Waters who owns a mansion despite an average salary of 125K a year over her tenure in politics? Those people "like you"?
WTF are you talking about?

Her net worth is 2 million

And who has a net worth of 2 million with no credible private sector experience and only averaging 125K over her tenure.
Be real.
Or not.
Whatever works for you.
Are you fucking serious? She makes a Congressman's salary and has for decades. She's married to an ex NFL player who moved on to selling Mercedes Benz's and you think a 2 million net worth is surprising?

Wow...you need to get out more

you mean like "people like you" who make excuses for Maxine Waters who owns a mansion despite an average salary of 125K a year over her tenure in politics? Those people "like you"?

And who has a net worth of 2 million with no credible private sector experience and only averaging 125K over her tenure.
Be real.
Or not.
Whatever works for you.
Are you fucking serious? She makes a Congressman's salary and has for decades. She's married to an ex NFL player who moved on to selling Mercedes Benz's and you think a 2 million net worth is surprising?

You walked right into it. Well done.

So she is successful and she is still a good person?

Strange.

kelly has lived in Georgia for 6 years another billionaires wife has a business degree. not elected to her government job, less than one year in government service.
You know, I look around at all of these 'career politicians' that should know how to run a city, state, or the federal government after all these years
they have invested in the government. The only take away that I see is that they become millionaires from the taxpayers or the lobbyists...which ends up
being the taxpayers. Not sure it can be done legally on the wages attributed to their political job.
I have no issue with a woman that creates her own wealth through education and hard work and or, marries into wealth from a successful businessman.
If she desires to enter the political arena, kudo's to her, she is way a head of the politicians who only know how to steal there way into wealth.

From Vox

It’s possible that the trades were innocuous, but people’s nerves are frayed from dealing with the coronavirus pandemic itself as well as the resulting economic crash. The investigations will take time, and again, insider trading is difficult to prove. But even if all the lawmakers facing questions are cleared of wrongdoing, the situation may give additional weight to reforms being pushed by some of their colleagues.

For instance, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) introduced wide-ranging anti-corruption legislation in 2018 that would have banned lawmakers from owning individual stocks altogether. And the HR 1 legislation that passed the House last year but has stalled in the Senate would tighten rules around lawmaker conflicts of interest, though it doesn’t specifically mention insider trading.

Be real.
Or not.
Whatever works for you.

You walked right into it. Well done.

So she is successful and she is still a good person?

Strange.
What?

Forum List

Back