Keep This Guy Away From the White House

A liberal no doubt. :auiqs.jpg:

Literally, show us on the doll where the liberal shithole touched you. :auiqs.jpg:
What makes you think he was a liberal?
Do you always assume that one of you is the perp of a crime?
It's really nice that you're laughing about it....because raping children isn't a joking matter.
No wonder why you vote Democrap.

chute-no-saco-superhomem-superman.gif

It's really nice that you're laughing about it....because raping children isn't a joking matter.
So he wasn’t a liberal groomer?

No wonder why you vote Democrap.

View attachment 766794
That’s your line, dope.

As always your lack of self awareness backs you into a corner.

It has nothing to do with math.
You can throw out all of the fake numbers you want.
The fact remains that there are some places in Chicago and other blue cities that a white can't walk down the street without being attacked.
The same can't be said about where I live.
I’m sure there’s places near where you live that are just as dangerous

I’m sure there’s places near where you live that are just as dangerous
Nope. You sure hope so, but no.

I can see you enjoy living in a cesspool and accept the philosophy of lowered expectations.
This is the kind of mentality that the left breeds.

I've been places were people like you are practically non-existant and crime is punished in the harshest ways. In ways you would find barbaric but have proven to be highly effective.

I think caning should be brought back for one. You don't have to waste the people's money if you just beat the criminal till he feels he's better off being productive rather than an albatross to society.

Nope. You sure hope so, but no.

I can see you enjoy living in a cesspool and accept the philosophy of lowered expectations.
This is the kind of mentality that the left breeds.

I've been places were people like you are practically non-existant and crime is punished in the harshest ways. In ways you would find barbaric but have proven to be highly effective.

I think caning should be brought back for one. You don't have to waste the people's money if you just beat the criminal till he feels he's better off being productive rather than an albatross to society.
OK. Where do you live?

One of the two will win. Better start adulting and make a choice when you vote.
I will, it will be for who I feel is the best candidate regardless of party, including the two major parties and all the minor parties. That is the adult thing to do. You might want to be an adult and nominate better candidates, if you really want my vote.

Forum List

Back