Trump is reportedly furious that A-listers like Lady Gaga and Tom Hanks are performing at Biden's inauguration

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
In classic fashion, Donald spends his final hours whining about Joe's star-studded lineup. :cool-45:
  • President Trump is furious that top A-list celebrities are performing at Biden's inaugural, the Washington Post reports.
  • Tom Hanks is hosting an inaugural special on Wednesday featuring Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake, and more.
  • Dozens of top singers and celebrities refused to perform at Trump's inauguration in 2017.

In classic fashion, Donald spends his final hours whining about Joe's star-studded lineup. :cool-45:
  • President Trump is furious that top A-list celebrities are performing at Biden's inaugural, the Washington Post reports.
  • Tom Hanks is hosting an inaugural special on Wednesday featuring Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake, and more.
  • Dozens of top singers and celebrities refused to perform at Trump's inauguration in 2017.

Who gives a shit!

:rolleyes:

Who gives a shit!

The TDS inflicted.

Who gives a shit!

I do because I can't find anyone to buy them. I am sure their fans care and the elite of the nation feel good that they are paying to entertain us...

Yea sure, as if he cares if Holly-pedos are showing up for Xiden.

You people project emotions onto Trump a lot. All over Reddit you'll see headlines like "Trump FURIOUS..." or "Trump outraged, on a rampage..." without anything that really backs that up. The left has become masterful at blowing things out of proportion.

Who gives a shit!

I do because I can't find anyone to buy them. I am sure their fans care and the elite of the nation feel good that they are paying to entertain us...

You’re making even less sense then normal bud.

Try again?

"A-list" is a subjective designation.

Here was your "A list". I'll bet Joe wishes he'd had the clout to get Tony Orlando, The Rockets, Pelican 212, Big & Rich, Lee Greenwood and The Front Men of Country! :laugh2:

Here is the full list of artists confirmed to perform at Trump’s inauguration , or at one of the parties on January 20, including what appears to be the biggest affair, dubbed the “Make America Great Again! Welcome Celebration”:

3 Doors Down
Toby Keith
Chrisette Michele
Lee Greenwood
Jackie Evancho
Big & Rich
Tony Orlando
the Rockettes
the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
The Piano Guys
Sam Moore (of the duo Sam & Dave)
Tim Rushlow
The Frontmen of Country
Travis Greene
DJ Ravidrums
the Talladega College Tornado Marching Band
Pelican 212
Lexi Mae Walker

Who gives a shit!

As usual you misunderstood my post, I don't give a shit about what Trump is complaining about. The post indicate that people like Dr. hate still can't let go of Trump who will be ex-president in the morning.

Let him go.

Who gives a shit!

The TDS inflicted.
After 4 years the one and only defense of Trump is screeching TDS.
You have 24 hours to come up with something less stupid. Will you accept the challenge?

Poor donnie. I hope the stars just perform and not pontificate. I'll tune in just to see the New Radials again.

"A-list" is a subjective designation.

Here was your "A list". I'll bet Joe wishes he'd had the clout to get Tony Orlando, The Rockets, Pelican 212, Big & Rich, Lee Greenwood and The Front Men of Country! :laugh2:

Here is the full list of artists confirmed to perform at Trump’s inauguration , or at one of the parties on January 20, including what appears to be the biggest affair, dubbed the “Make America Great Again! Welcome Celebration”:

3 Doors Down
Toby Keith
Chrisette Michele
Lee Greenwood
Jackie Evancho
Big & Rich
Tony Orlando
the Rockettes
the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
The Piano Guys
Sam Moore (of the duo Sam & Dave)
Tim Rushlow
The Frontmen of Country
Travis Greene
DJ Ravidrums
the Talladega College Tornado Marching Band
Pelican 212
Lexi Mae Walker

Not mine. Not even close.

Poor donnie. I hope the stars just perform and not pontificate. I'll tune in just to see the New Radials again.

What happened to those guys? The lead has a nice voice!

Who gives a shit!
Don't you love all these different reports of Trump being angry and furious about this and that, ? ( which he actually has every right to be after the 4 years of shit they put him through--the spying, the blatant media bias against him ).

But in reality, we've never seen him show the slightest sign of losing his temper -- it's Biden who does that on a regular basis.

Forum List

Back