Karl Marx & Satan

Wrong forum; should be 'humor'.
Karl Marx & Satan
It's a valid point if you take it to mean Marx worked against God.

I can't think of anything which works more against God than militant atheists. And Marx would definitely qualify for that.
You mean change what it means to fit your narrative. You know, something you do A LOT.
How could anyone want to raise Marx to the level of Satan? He doesn't deserve that much esteem. Besides, all these religious terms in politics only serve to obfuscate.

Good I suppose, since they are all being eternally sodomized by Satan in hell.
You never write more than one line do you Martina?
Or should I say you CAN'T write more than one line.
What an asinine Troll you are.
You really have nothing to say, you're just a one-line Troll in EVERY thread.

`

Karl Marx & Satan

I can't think of anything which works more against God than militant atheists. And Marx would definitely qualify for that.
You mean change what it means to fit your narrative. You know, something you do A LOT.
Let's look at this logically. Either I have fabricated a narrative and the pieces fit because I have fabricated them to fit or the pieces fit because it's true. There really aren't any other options.

There should be no doubt that Karl Marx was a militant atheist and opposed religion.

So the only question is does that qualify as a satanist. I say it does because you don't have to put on antlers and dance naked around a fire to be a force for evil. All it requires is innate wickedness which is really innate opposition to God or goodness. So being a satanist doesn't require belief in God. It just requires opposition to God and militant atheists such as Marx and yourself would qualify.

He was a miserable pimple infested loser of a man, and yeah his poetry is littered with his eventual downfall to Satanic ways. Honestly I don't think any of those guys back then believed anything they wrote. They just wanted to try to overthrow countries, Christianity etc....still do.

Karl Marx & Satan

How could anyone want to raise Marx to the level of Satan? He doesn't deserve that much esteem. Besides, all these religious terms in politics only serve to obfuscate.
I don't raise Marx to Satan. Marx probably didn't even believe in Satan. I do believe he was a force for evil but that he believed he was a force for good. This would be true for all militant atheists.

So it seems even militant atheists can't get away from man's innate belief in good, thus proving God's existence.

`
You've used the "I only write a few lines" slur on me in the past. I find you to be a coward.

Karl Marx & Satan

Let's look at this logically. Either I have fabricated a narrative and the pieces fit because I have fabricated them to fit or the pieces fit because it's true. There really aren't any other options.

There should be no doubt that Karl Marx was a militant atheist and opposed religion.

So the only question is does that qualify as a satanist. I say it does because you don't have to put on antlers and dance naked around a fire to be a force for evil. All it requires is innate wickedness which is really innate opposition to God or goodness. So being a satanist doesn't require belief in God. It just requires opposition to God and militant atheists such as Marx and yourself would qualify.
And again, you change the meaning to fit your "marx fucked my girlfriend waaaahhhhh" narrative.

Karl Marx & Satan

And again, you change the meaning to fit your "marx fucked my girlfriend waaaahhhhh" narrative.
Explain how I'm wrong, TN.

I know this is a shock to your sensibilities but you knew all along that you are a Marxist at heart. You're a militant atheist who practices critical theory. What fucking more do you need? A safe to drop on your head?

TNHarley derp... na huh... derp (clicks on funny button)

C'mon man, put on your big boy panties. Show me what you got. Use your words.

And thus ends the lesson of teaching someone who makes fun of others for pleasure by letting them experience the other side of it.

Any questions?

Karl Marx & Satan

I know this is a shock to your sensibilities but you knew all along that you are a Marxist at heart. You're a militant atheist who practices critical theory. What fucking more do you need? A safe to drop on your head?
You are changing what satanism is to fit your anti marx narrative. You can build a credible case against that freaking retard without making shit up.
Satanism is the worship of satan, or worship of yourself and your loved ones. Being evil isnt satanism. Thats silly.
I dont believe in the abrahamic god anymore because im intellectually honest. So that makes me a marxist :lol:
Plus, im not even an atheist. I just dont believe in the god you made up in your head, or the one of the bible. I dont discredit the concept of a god, or supreme creator.
You are a militant christian. You demean and attack anyone that doesnt tow your line. FFS, you even follow me in other threads to attack after i make you mad. lol
Thats dedication to militant christianity. Guess we all gotta be good at something :dunno:

And thus ends the lesson of teaching someone who makes fun of others for pleasure by letting them experience the other side of it.

Any questions?
You dont make fun of me. You are only making fun of yourself. You are just too narcissistic to notice :lol:

Karl Marx & Satan

You are changing what satanism is to fit your anti marx narrative. You can build a credible case against that freaking retard without making shit up.
Satanism is the worship of satan, or worship of yourself and your loved ones. Being evil isnt satanism. Thats silly.
I dont believe in the abrahamic god anymore because im intellectually honest. So that makes me a marxist :lol:
Plus, im not even an atheist. I just dont believe in the god you made up in your head, or the one of the bible. I dont discredit the concept of a god, or supreme creator.
You are a militant christian. You demean and attack anyone that doesnt tow your line. FFS, you even follow me in other threads to attack after i make you mad. lol
Thats dedication to militant christianity. Guess we all gotta be good at something :dunno:

Here's the definition, TN.

No, TN, I already explained how you are a Marxist. You are a militant atheist and you practice critical theory. That's how you are a Marxist.

You troll religious threads arguing silly interpretations to make fun of other for fun, TN. Wake the fuck up, atheist.

I don't attack anyone else's religion, dummy. I only beat down illiterate hillbilly's that think they are smarter than they are when they try to make fun of others for their own pleasure. And yes, I am extremely good at it. Now go home and take out your frustrations.

`
typical religious fanatic -
1616188443930.png

obvious ignorance and self loathing - are the ingredience for a short memory span.

Karl Marx & Satan

No, TN, I already explained how you are a Marxist. You are a militant atheist and you practice critical theory. That's how you are a Marxist.

You troll religious threads arguing silly interpretations to make fun of other for fun, TN. Wake the fuck up, atheist.

I don't attack anyone else's religion, dummy. I only beat down illiterate hillbilly's that think they are smarter than they are when they try to make fun of others for their own pleasure. And yes, I am extremely good at it. Now go home and take out your frustrations.
Silly interpretations is what the bible says? Are you fucking stupid ding? Seriously.
So you are saying christians were silly for 1600 years or so?
I also have never seen that specific def for satanism. So i will cede that point.
So you are a militant christian. Thanks.

Look at all the militant atheists coming out to defend Karl Marx. :lol:

secularist - is the religion of antiquity ... too bad for you, bing.

karl understood the 1st century and saw through the forgeries and fallacies of the false religions to find answers for prevailing issues - caused and promoted by the neo-religious. desert religions. and other demonic sources.

Karl Marx & Satan

Silly interpretations is what the bible says? Are you fucking stupid ding? Seriously.
So you are saying christians were silly for 1600 years or so?
I also have never seen that specific def for satanism. So i will cede that point.
So you are a militant christian. Thanks.
I am saying you conclusions are wrong about what Christians believe. What atheist website did you search to find that?

If you want to argue I defend my faith from attacks and that makes me a militant Christian, that would be fine.

Forum List

Back