Karl Marx & Satan

Thanks again for the recommendation PoliticalChic.

I highly recommend listening to this audiobook, which is FREE on YouTube.

Marxist was a Satanist as were guys like Vladimir Lenin and Joseph Stalin.

and dont forget Saul Alinsky...Who honored Lucifer as the first to rebel against the establishment....

And don't forget that one guy Genghis Khan.

marx was merely a rebuttal to economic servitude invested by all 3 regressive desert religions one way or another in alliance with demonic forces uninterrupted throughout history till confronted successfully in the 20th century by those secular persuasions.

Marx was an atheist jew. Thats as far from a satanist as you can possibly get :lol:

Marx was an atheist jew. Thats as far from a satanist as you can possibly get :lol:
You know much about satanists, do you? :lol:
I do. The fugurative satanism and the literal.
I read about all religions.
Plus, you dont even have to know anything about satanism to figure out an jew born atheist is far from a satanist.
First, Jews dont believe in a literal satan and he is an atheist.
I mean, duh.

Plus, you dont even have to know anything about satanism to figure out an jew born atheist is far from a satanist.
I mean, duh.

True.. Jewish beliefs about Satan are very different from Christian beliefs. I tend to agree with them.

I mean, duh.
Why do you read about all religions? That's weird, plus you don't seem to be very knowledgeable cause you keep interpreting allegorical accounts of ancient texts literally.

Innate wickedness, which is the definition of satanism, doesn't require anything more than innate wickedness. So Marx and you probably qualify despite being atheistic Jews. So being a satanist doesn't require belief in God. It just requires opposition to God and militant atheists such as Marx and yourself would qualify.

Some Jews do believe in a literal Satan, it's just that their belief in Satan is different than the Christian belief. Of course the reality is most Jews are atheists so they probably see themselves as God and don't even realize it. I guess for people like that the "duh" is on them.

I mean, duh.
Why do you read about all religions? That's weird, plus you don't seem to be very knowledgeable cause you keep interpreting allegorical accounts of ancient texts literally.

Innate wickedness, which is the definition of satanism, doesn't require anything more than innate wickedness. So Marx and you probably qualify despite being atheistic Jews. So being a satanist doesn't require belief in God. It just requires opposition to God and militant atheists such as Marx and yourself would qualify.

Some Jews do believe in a literal Satan, it's just that their belief in Satan is different than the Christian belief. Of course the reality is most Jews are atheists so they probably see themselves as God and don't even realize it. I guess for people like that the "duh" is on them.
Lol, what makes your interpretation of the bible, THE interpretation?
Christians didnt start claiming allegories until reality started murdering all of the retarded beliefs in the bible. "the four corners of the world" :lmao:
Theistic Satanism doesnt require belief in the system that established the concept of satan. Gotcha :lol:
I assume thats what you are referring to as the other type doesnt believe in satan or doing bad deeds.

I mean, duh.

Christians didnt start claiming allegories until reality started murdering all of the retarded beliefs in the bible. "the four corners of the world" :lmao:
Theistic Satanism doesnt require belief in the system that established the concept of satan. Gotcha :lol:
I assume thats what you are referring to as the other type doesnt believe in satan or doing bad deeds.
It's not my interpretation and it should be obvious to even you that a literal reading makes no sense yet you persist in holding others accountable for a literal reading when you yourself know a literal reading makes no sense. So the only logical conclusion is that you are playing a game to amuse yourself. So the only possible reason you read about all other religions is to look for ways to discredit them (aka critical theory which is a cultural marxist practice) to increase your pleasure from making fun of others. That's not a good look and it usually doesn't turn out well for those who live to make fun of others. And you wonder how I know your life sucks?

You don't know what others believed about those accounts so don't act like you do lest I be required to refer to you as a dipshit.

Who said anything about theistic satanism? Who even cares about theistic satanism? You don't have to put on antlers and dance naked around a fire to be a force for evil. You just have to do the shit you do.

If you understood the account of Job and the belief of the average Jew who did believe in God, you would understand the key difference between the Jewish and Christian understanding is that Satan is either working for God (Jewish thought) or Satan is working against God(Christian thought).

Of course in the Christian view of Satan, Christians believe that God uses all things for good. So Christians believe that God uses Satan to bring about good.

I mean, duh.

It's not my interpretation and it should be obvious to even you that a literal reading makes no sense yet you persist in holding others accountable for a literal reading when you yourself know a literal reading makes no sense. So the only logical conclusion is that you are playing a game to amuse yourself. So the only possible reason you read about all other religions is to look for ways to discredit them (aka critical theory which is a cultural marxist practice) to increase your pleasure from making fun of others. That's not a good look and it usually doesn't turn out well for those who live to make fun of others. And you wonder how I know your life sucks?

You don't know what others believed about those accounts so don't act like you do lest I be required to refer to you as a dipshit.

Who said anything about theistic satanism? Who even cares about theistic satanism? You don't have to put on antlers and dance naked around a fire to be a force for evil. You just have to do the shit you do.

If you understood the account of Job and the belief of the average Jew who did believe in God, you would understand the key difference between the Jewish and Christian understanding is that Satan is either working for God (Jewish thought) or Satan is working against God(Christian thought).
Exactly, a literal reading makes no sense. So you make shit up. :lol:
I dont read to discredit. I discredit abrahmic religions because thats the god i was brought up with.
I find buddhism and hinduism quite fascinating. Ashurism is pretty cool, too. You know, that really old religion that talked about a great flood, the tower of babel and the only begotten son :lol:

I mean, duh.

Exactly, a literal reading makes no sense. So you make shit up. :lol:
I dont read to discredit. I discredit abrahmic religions because thats the god i was brought up with.
I find buddhism and hinduism quite fascinating. Ashurism is pretty cool, too. You know, that really old religion that talked about a great flood, the tower of babel and the only begotten son :lol:
That must be Tennessee Never Graduated for High School Hillbilly logic. If a literal reading makes no sense than the logical conclusion is not make shit up, the logical conclusion is to search for the meaning they were intending to convey. It isn't even that hard to do. Which is how I know you have never made an honest attempt at it.

The fact that it isn't hard to find the meaning of those accounts and the fact that you have never made an honest attempt or give credit to others that have, tells me you DO read religious texts to discredit them. It's time for you to face reality. You are exactly as I have described.

I find all religions quite fascinating. I see more similarities than dissimilarities in them. Of course someone who only read them to discredit them, or never made an honest attempt in understanding them, would focus on the dissimilarities and only focus on the similarities if he thought it might help his attempt to discredit them for the express purpose of making fun of others so that he could experience pleasure.

Forum List

Back