Priest goes viral with trashing of ‘catholic’ Biden

Bishops have always been cowards, they are cut from the same cloth as university Presidents and corporate middle managers.

There is so much corruption in the Church. . . I am surprised this guy doesn't go into it. There is as much corruption in the Church as there is in the national government.

Why would the Church have a Pope that steps down to put another one in there? duh.

The corruption goes much higher than the bishops.

I wonder if he even knows? :dunno:

Yes, this priest knows there's corruption in the Church. The video shows him speaking out against corruption in the Church. Watch the video.
I did.

But he never mentioned the corruption going back to Rome.

When you have bad children, the fault lay with the parents.

The church may have "cowardly" Bishops. . . but if he does NOT explain the corruption in Rome, nor why those Bishops are cowards, his flock will never get it.

I have given you that information myself. . . and when I do? You ignore it because the information is too painful for you to hear, or for you to face. When you hear that the end is here, that Peter's thrown is in mortal peril? You don't like to hear that evil and the beast has seeped into the heart, nor do like face up to that reality, DO YOU!

Shielding his flock from the truth? That does them no good. Hiding the truth, when it is difficult for the innocent to hear, only leads to unexpected horrors. . .

". . . In a 1980 interview for the German magazine Stimme des Glaubens published in October 1981, John Paul II was asked explicitly to speak about the third secret. He said:[excessive quote]

Because of the seriousness of its contents, in order not to encourage the world wide power of Communism to carry out certain coups, my predecessors in the chair of Peter have diplomatically preferred to withhold its publication. On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this much: if there is a message in which it is said that the oceans will flood entire sections of the earth; that, from one moment to the other, millions of people will perish... there is no longer any point in really wanting to publish this secret message. Many want to know merely out of curiosity, or because of their taste for sensationalism, but they forget that 'to know' implies for them a responsibility. It is dangerous to want to satisfy one's curiosity only, if one is convinced that we can do nothing against a catastrophe that has been predicted." He held up his rosary and stated "Here is the remedy against this evil. Pray, pray and ask for nothing else. Put everything in the hands of the Mother of God." Asked what would happen in the Church, he said: "We must be prepared to undergo great trials in the not-too-distant future; trials that will require us to be ready to give up even our lives, and a total gift of self to Christ and for Christ. Through your prayers and mine, it is possible to alleviate this tribulation, but it is no longer possible to avert it, because it is only in this way that the Church can be effectively renewed. How many times, indeed, has the renewal of the Church been effected in blood? This time, again, it will not be otherwise. We must be strong, ... we must entrust ourselves to Christ and to His holy Mother, and we must be attentive, very attentive, to the prayer of the Rosary."[31]

According to one source, when Lúcia was asked about the third secret, she said it was "in the Gospels and in the Apocalypse", and at one point had even specified Apocalypse chapters 8 to 13, a range that includes the Book of Revelation 12:4, the chapter and verse cited by Pope John Paul II in his homily in Fátima on 13 May 2000.[32]"

I suspect there has always been a liberal / conservative divide within the Church. She is not all one thing. And it has ebbed and flowed back and forth. When it comes to doctrine the Church has never acted fast. Really there has never been an entity like it before. And she hasn't always been well understood.

Divorce is a different case altogether.

In the first place, marriage and divorce are STATE matters, not Federal. Second, the Church does not prohibit divorce, only re-marriage.

christianity throughout its entire history has been ruled by the same blind ideology that crucified the 1st century religious itinerant as the above representative is attacking the same likeness they see in biden they simply can not bring themselves to tolerate and rather would persecute and victimize the innocent for all eternity.

the truly religious have as their goal to bring them to justice for their crimes of self indulgence. the crucifiers.

This priest is spot on in his calling out of Catholic bishops. Either they believe the church's teachings or they don't. If they don't, they need to find another vocation.

He doesn't understand , the law is secular.

Yes, this priest knows there's corruption in the Church. The video shows him speaking out against corruption in the Church. Watch the video.
I did.

The church may have "cowardly" Bishops. . . but if he does NOT explain the corruption in Rome, nor why those Bishops are cowards, his flock will never get it.

I have given you that information myself. . . and when I do? You ignore it because the information is too painful for you to hear, or for you to face. When you hear that the end is here, that Peter's thrown is in mortal peril? You don't like to hear that evil and the beast has seeped into the heart, nor do like face up to that reality, DO YOU!

Shielding his flock from the truth? That does them no good. Hiding the truth, when it is difficult for the innocent to hear, only leads to unexpected horrors. . .

". . . In a 1980 interview for the German magazine Stimme des Glaubens published in October 1981, John Paul II was asked explicitly to speak about the third secret. He said:[excessive quote]
Because of the seriousness of its contents, in order not to encourage the world wide power of Communism to carry out certain coups, my predecessors in the chair of Peter have diplomatically preferred to withhold its publication. On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this much: if there is a message in which it is said that the oceans will flood entire sections of the earth; that, from one moment to the other, millions of people will perish... there is no longer any point in really wanting to publish this secret message. Many want to know merely out of curiosity, or because of their taste for sensationalism, but they forget that 'to know' implies for them a responsibility. It is dangerous to want to satisfy one's curiosity only, if one is convinced that we can do nothing against a catastrophe that has been predicted." He held up his rosary and stated "Here is the remedy against this evil. Pray, pray and ask for nothing else. Put everything in the hands of the Mother of God." Asked what would happen in the Church, he said: "We must be prepared to undergo great trials in the not-too-distant future; trials that will require us to be ready to give up even our lives, and a total gift of self to Christ and for Christ. Through your prayers and mine, it is possible to alleviate this tribulation, but it is no longer possible to avert it, because it is only in this way that the Church can be effectively renewed. How many times, indeed, has the renewal of the Church been effected in blood? This time, again, it will not be otherwise. We must be strong, ... we must entrust ourselves to Christ and to His holy Mother, and we must be attentive, very attentive, to the prayer of the Rosary."[31]

According to one source, when Lúcia was asked about the third secret, she said it was "in the Gospels and in the Apocalypse", and at one point had even specified Apocalypse chapters 8 to 13, a range that includes the Book of Revelation 12:4, the chapter and verse cited by Pope John Paul II in his homily in Fátima on 13 May 2000.[32]"

If it wasn't for the RCC you wouldn't have Christianity.

I did.

That's patently false.

Christianity existed before Constantine decided to remold and take control of Christianity, using it for his own purposes.

I did.

That's patently false.

Christianity existed before Constantine decided to remold and take control of Christianity, using it for his own purposes.
How was it remolded?

How was it remolded?
That's off topic. I don't really want to get into it with you. . . mostly because you are a divine establishmentarian. You're ego, your very sense of self is bound up in the answer, and you have this notion that history has brought us to this point because there is no other course, that YOU seem to know the truth, because. . . your ego, there could have been no other way.

Thus, you will never be able to be able to reconcile that, which, heads of government do, is not, in the end, the will of god. Otherwise known in later history as the divine right of kings.

If Hitler does this, or Stalin does that. . . you can argue, that this or that. . . was the will of God. Who am I to argue with your beliefs? That is one person's faith.

It is pointless for us to get into, isn't it?

If the State Department were to invade the Vatican, and take over every Christian denomination, and then destroy all Muslim nations, and in concert with Israel, write one Holy and Religious text for all Jews, Christians, and Muslims. . . and did so under a leader that claimed he was working for the creator. . . ???

Having leaders that were cooperative, from all of these faiths meet to iron out all of their differences for such a text? Would that make it "divine?"

:dunno:

I guess, since that is the right of kings, and the way it came about. . .

How was it remolded?
That's off topic. I don't really want to get into it with you. . . mostly because you are a divine establishmentarian. You're ego, your very sense of self is bound up in the answer, and you have this notion that history has brought us to this point because there is no other course, that YOU seem to know the truth, because. . . your ego, there could have been no other way.

Thus, you will never be able to be able to reconcile that, which, heads of government do, is not, in the end, the will of god. Otherwise known in later history as the divine right of kings.

If Hitler does this, or Stalin does that. . . you can argue, that this or that. . . was the will of God. Who am I to argue with your beliefs? That is one person's faith.

It is pointless for us to get into, isn't it?

If the State Department were to invade the Vatican, and take over every Christian denomination, and then destroy all Muslim nations, and in concert with Israel, write one Holy and Religious text for all Jews, Christians, and Muslims. . . and did so under a leader that claimed he was working for the creator. . . ???

Having leaders that were cooperative, from all of these faiths meet to iron out all of their differences for such a text? Would that make it "divine?"

:dunno:

I guess, since that is the right of kings, and the way it came about. . .
All that from me asking a question.

Here you go, MisterBeale

I wouldn't want to upset your sensibilities any more than I already have. I'd summarize it for you but I find you to be a bit of a ****.

So you are telling me I should learn what I already know from a PBS site, than the courses I took in religious studies? Is that it? :auiqs.jpg:

You are too much ding, you really are. So rich. Good for a laugh.
Of course you believe I am a ****, I threaten the very foundations of your ego. You can only reach enlightenment when you let go buddy. Why do you think Arius was such a threat at Nicea? Why do you think there is that legend that Santa Claus decked his ass? Folks don't want to hear truth.

I looked over your foundation funded garbage. . . why did it leave out the Arian heresy & Melitian schism controversies, and the important information having to do with Constantine's secret pagan life? :dunno:

Forum List

Back