Kanye West doesn't want white people reviewing his music

He's a troubled young man who is still trying to work out the death of his beloved mother in the spotlight of the Kardashians. Brilliant soul but deeply troubled. Cripes then he loses his mentor Louise Wilson. I'm worried.

And hells bells I'm as far away as you can get to his music but he has a stamp I used to flag. I'm hoping some one grabs on to him.

Seems easy but that wont happen. Before whites knew him he was famous. Now that whites know him they wont stop buying his music.
Damn Jefferson I could have swore the news reported him 53 million dollars in debt. If that's so NOBODY is buying sh#t from him.
You silly white boy. You can go into debt and still have people buying your music. Must I explain economics to you?

Seems easy but that wont happen. Before whites knew him he was famous. Now that whites know him they wont stop buying his music.
Damn Jefferson I could have swore the news reported him 53 million dollars in debt. If that's so NOBODY is buying sh#t from him.
You silly white boy. You can go into debt and still have people buying your music. Must I explain economics to you?
Now Jefferson don't be going all ferguson on these fine tax paying white people.

Now Jefferson don't be going all ferguson on these fine tax paying white people.
As long as you dont go all cave monkey because you just found out you didnt understand income vs debt.

As long as you dont go all cave monkey because you just found out you didnt understand income vs debt.
When your personal debt is 53 million MORE then you have, you screwing up.

I get it. You low hanging fruit white boys dont understand economics.

You low hanging fruit white boys dont understand economics.
Looks like KW doesn't either.

Now Jefferson you better ease up. Good little Negro's go heaven and bad Negro's become Clinton delegates.

I'm betting he does. I know its confusing to low hanging fruit white guys but maybe if Trump explained it to you then it would become clear.

Now Jefferson you better ease up. Good little Negro's go heaven and bad Negro's become Clinton delegates.
When you get your hair lice treatment maybe it help you stay on topic. I know all those bites must be distracting for you.

I'm betting he does. I know its confusing to low hanging fruit white guys but maybe if Trump explained it to you then it would become clear.
Only smart guys like Wesley Snipes get it? Common core math.

When you get your hair lice treatment maybe it help you stay on topic. I know all those bites must be distracting for you.
What is it with Negro's and paying bills? Are they allergic?

Forum List

Back