Kanye West doesn't want white people reviewing his music

Kanye Doesn't Want White People Reviewing Him? Fine. White People Should Stop Buying His Crappy Music.

So that's easy. White people don't review KW music....nor buy his crap either.

he has one good song.

but kanye is a putz
He has a lot of great songs. Yes he can be a putz though. I'm glad he apologized to that girl for being an idiot. It wasnt her fault.

You know what he is like to me. And I don't think I'm off the mark here. He's like a black Andy Warhol. He's so full of art and expression and yes I know he can be an asshole but there aren't enough outlets for his eccentratucities how the hell do you spell that?

He's literally so full of art he can't channel it. So he's out there flailing.
Who is Andy Warhol? I've never heard of him. I like KW's older music before he became famous. He put out some real hip hop and beats back then.

Hey all good, Most white people probably doesn't listen to that crap he makes. and the way he acts is another turn off. so move along now we are tired of you

Kanye Doesn't Want White People Reviewing Him? Fine. White People Should Stop Buying His Crappy Music.

he has one good song.

but kanye is a putz
He has a lot of great songs. Yes he can be a putz though. I'm glad he apologized to that girl for being an idiot. It wasnt her fault.

You know what he is like to me. And I don't think I'm off the mark here. He's like a black Andy Warhol. He's so full of art and expression and yes I know he can be an asshole but there aren't enough outlets for his eccentratucities how the hell do you spell that?

Who is Andy Warhol? I've never heard of him. I like KW's older music before he became famous. He put out some real hip hop and beats back then.
He was featured in the movie The Doors.

Sorry your people have no clue what singing is.

Maybe not. I mean we expect the singing to be done in understandable English, with a message that doesn't insult or degrade us, and isn't blatantly immoral. Id guess thst excludes about 95% of non-country/gospel music at this point and probably about 15-20% of country music too.

Sorry your people have no clue what singing is.

Maybe not. I mean we expect the singing to be done in understandable English, with a message that doesn't insult or degrade us, and isn't blatantly immoral. Id guess thst excludes about 95% of non-country/gospel music at this point and probably about 15-20% of country music too.
I dont care what you expect. I just said your people have no clue what singing is. I'll let Miley Cyrus, Madonna, etc know that you dont condone their type of music. You do realize my people are the ones that created country music and every other genre of music in this country dont you?

he has one good song.

but kanye is a putz

Never heard of the movie either.

Last edited:
I dont care what you expect. I just said your people have no clue what singing is. I'll let Miley Cyrus, Madonna, etc know that you dont condone their type of music. You do realize my people are the ones that created country music and every other genre of music in this country dont you?

Don't bother, I've let them know previously. Honestly, I rarely listen to music at all, so it makes little difference to me who created what. My wife listens to some music while doing her chores, but I'm rarely around while that's happening. Unfortunately I made the mistake of letting her put the Grammys on while I was reading on Monday night and the screaching cacophony nearly made me nauseous.

he has one good song.

but kanye is a putz

Never heard of the movie either.
Great movie you should see it.

Kanye West is a composer? Learned something new today.
they write such lovely songs like: I like BIG butts.

they call women bitches and hos. I call it: gutter crap rap :puke:

Sir Mix-A-Lot is your example of gutter crap rap. :lol:

I bet when Ricky and Lucy pushed their beds together you collapsed into a heap. lol

Last edited:
It's not as if whites have not written and performed nauseating music .
Does the name Lawrence welk ring any bells
How bout mitch miller ?
Pat Boone became a start doing covers of black music.
Almost forgot the worst of them all liberace!

Kanye West is a composer? Learned something new today.
they write such lovely songs like: I like BIG butts.

they call women bitches and hos. I call it: gutter crap rap :puke:

Your women and children love it and call it pop music now. i went to an all white school for a volleyball game and they played some of most foul rap i have ever heard. The white girls were all basically twerking to it. :laugh:

Forum List

Back