Kanye West doesn't want white people reviewing his music

The jealously on this thread is hilarious
Kayan worst is a pretentious dick but so is the Donald, and you assholes think he's Christ incarnate. Odd that.
Trump ain't 53 million in debt now is he?
Your point?
Trump ain't no singer and KW can't handle money. And Jefferson blames white people.
Still no point.
Check the mirror, you will see the point.

The jealously on this thread is hilarious
Kayan worst is a pretentious dick but so is the Donald, and you assholes think he's Christ incarnate. Odd that.
Trump ain't 53 million in debt now is he?
Your point?
Trump ain't no singer and KW can't handle money. And Jefferson blames white people.
Still no point.
Check the mirror, you will see the point.
Still no point and dodging.
Guess that .000000214 IQ is not working today?

Kanye Doesn't Want White People Reviewing Him? Fine. White People Should Stop Buying His Crappy Music.

So that's easy. White people don't review KW music....nor buy his crap either.

he has one good song.

but kanye is a putz
He has a lot of great songs. Yes he can be a putz though. I'm glad he apologized to that girl for being an idiot. It wasnt her fault.

You know what he is like to me. And I don't think I'm off the mark here. He's like a black Andy Warhol. He's so full of art and expression and yes I know he can be an asshole but there aren't enough outlets for his eccentratucities how the hell do you spell that?

He's literally so full of art he can't channel it. So he's out there flailing.

"
(CNN)Oh, Kanye West. Wow. Even by your attention-grabbing standards, this was a weekend to remember. Or maybe to forget.

West is raising eyebrows for appealing to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg on Sunday to invest $1 billion "into Kanye West ideas" to alleviate his financial woes."

And like any other Negro he wants a white man to bail him out.
Kanye West drops new album, says he's $53 million in debt - CNN.com

It is too sad that any of these pop music singers think what they do is 'high art', or they view themselves as 'artists'. They are paint by number artists. There are no Piccasos or Rembrandts among them, not even the greats of rock or pop music. It is commercial music for the masses, like a Chevy Vega.

Some of the songs are very cool to listen to but high art? Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Whitney Houston, Sinatra, Michael Jackson. There are no great artists among them. They are pros in their field and their music is enjoyable but none of it rises to the highest levels of human artistic expression.

Yet many of them like West see themselves as 'great'. Its laughable.

Seems easy but that wont happen. Before whites knew him he was famous. Now that whites know him they wont stop buying his music.
Damn Jefferson I could have swore the news reported him 53 million dollars in debt. If that's so NOBODY is buying sh#t from him.
You silly white boy. You can go into debt and still have people buying your music. Must I explain economics to you?

If you don't have the right financial advisers around you you are toast baby. It can get out of control so fast.

I was albeit up here in Canada aaaaaaahhhhh I'd say mid range with the bands and artists I promoted and seriously you have to must to have some bad ass accountants handling the money and the taxes once you hit a certain range.

If you don't whoa baby you would be amazed how it can all slip away without someone sitting on it. So a lot of artists who chalk it up to a relatives accountant can see their fortune go down the toilet in a heartbeat. Happened way too many times.
Thats true of any industry where you pull in lots of money. If youre like Ray Allen for example you can negotiate your own NBA contract because you educated yourself.

Oh I pity the young sports star. That I do. I really wish all major and minor league sports teams would bring in true CA's and help the young players with the money and get true certified accountants and reputable financial managers rather than uncle bob.

It is too sad that any of these pop music singers think what they do is 'high art', or they view themselves as 'artists'. They are paint by number artists. There are no Piccasos or Rembrandts among them, not even the greats of rock or pop music. It is commercial music for the masses, like a Chevy Vega.

Some of the songs are very cool to listen to but high art? Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Whitney Houston, Sinatra, Michael Jackson. There are no great artists among them. They are pros in their field and their music is enjoyable but none of it rises to the highest levels of human artistic expression.

Where West differs for me is that he seeks the art. I couldn't give a rats ass about his music. I groove to Phil Specters wall of sound. But Kanye really whether for real or not seems to be seeking a higher form.

That just makes me feel good that SOMEONE out there is looking for it.

:)

But who do we have now? In music. I can't think of anyone. Pity.

I'm from the days of Jethro Tull, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Frank Zappa with Zubin Meta AND another show with Jean Luc Ponty, and King Crimson and more. So I understand what you are saying. I'm just glad I have lived in the days I have.

But who do we have now? In music. I can't think of anyone. Pity.

I'm from the days of Jethro Tull, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Frank Zappa with Zubin Meta AND another show with Jean Luc Ponty, and King Crimson and more. So I understand what you are saying. I'm just glad I have lived in the days I have.

The best talent I see is Adele. But again her songs are tailored for 11 year old girls. When her pop career ends in 15 years and she starts singing standards she'll hit her true ability.

I bet my collection of "black music" far exceeds Kanye's, even without all the pop shit.

Forum List

Back