Kanye West doesn't want white people reviewing his music

As long as you dont go all cave monkey because you just found out you didnt understand income vs debt.
When your personal debt is 53 million MORE then you have, you screwing up.
You low hanging fruit white boys dont understand economics.
Looks like KW doesn't either.
I'm betting he does. I know its confusing to low hanging fruit white guys but maybe if Trump explained it to you then it would become clear.
Only smart guys like Wesley Snipes get it? Common core math.

quiet troll

He looks so angry all of the time. He and his wife just built a mega mansion, and maybe white people should not watch the Kardashians either.

No we don't know what it is like to be a Great Grandson of a slave, I hope he takes that inner knowledge and puts it to good use like Alex Haley did with roots, to teach people.

This next generation has probably never seen Roots.

As long as you dont go all cave monkey because you just found out you didnt understand income vs debt.
You low hanging fruit white boys dont understand economics.
Looks like KW doesn't either.
I'm betting he does. I know its confusing to low hanging fruit white guys but maybe if Trump explained it to you then it would become clear.
Only smart guys like Wesley Snipes get it? Common core math.
Or like Nicholas Cage.

Seems easy but that wont happen. Before whites knew him he was famous. Now that whites know him they wont stop buying his music.
Damn Jefferson I could have swore the news reported him 53 million dollars in debt. If that's so NOBODY is buying sh#t from him.
With all due respect they do.
And for his genre he's awesome at his game in music. But he's been trying to break out in fashion and he's quite talented. But he's lost a couple of really awesome people in his life and it looks like he's on the brink of something not good.

Geeze louise I have to stop reading Daily Mail entertainment. :)I know more than I should.

No but seriously I hope this turns out ok.

I get it. You low hanging fruit white boys dont understand economics.
Now Jefferson you better ease up. Good little Negro's go heaven and bad Negro's become Clinton delegates.
When you get your hair lice treatment maybe it help you stay on topic. I know all those bites must be distracting for you.
What is it with Negro's and paying bills? Are they allergic?
I dont know. Maybe its the same thing whites have with paying bills.

Now Jefferson you better ease up. Good little Negro's go heaven and bad Negro's become Clinton delegates.
When you get your hair lice treatment maybe it help you stay on topic. I know all those bites must be distracting for you.
Whites are busy paying bills and taxes {Negro's refuse to pay taxes} so we can afford your chitlin eatin ass.

The jealously on this thread is hilarious
Kayan worst is a pretentious dick but so is the Donald, and you assholes think he's Christ incarnate. Odd that.

Seems easy but that wont happen. Before whites knew him he was famous. Now that whites know him they wont stop buying his music.
Damn Jefferson I could have swore the news reported him 53 million dollars in debt. If that's so NOBODY is buying sh#t from him.
You silly white boy. You can go into debt and still have people buying your music. Must I explain economics to you?

If you don't have the right financial advisers around you you are toast baby. It can get out of control so fast.

I was albeit up here in Canada aaaaaaahhhhh I'd say mid range with the bands and artists I promoted and seriously you have to must to have some bad ass accountants handling the money and the taxes once you hit a certain range.

If you don't whoa baby you would be amazed how it can all slip away without someone sitting on it. So a lot of artists who chalk it up to a relatives accountant can see their fortune go down the toilet in a heartbeat. Happened way too many times.

Whites are busy paying bills and taxes {Negro's refuse to pay taxes} so we can afford your chitlin eatin ass.
Whites avoid paying bill, taxes, and set up pyramid schemes to dupe other whites. Dont try to include yourself. We all know you get a refund on your taxes since you are on welfare.

You silly white boy. You can go into debt and still have people buying your music. Must I explain economics to you?

If you don't have the right financial advisers around you you are toast baby. It can get out of control so fast.

I was albeit up here in Canada aaaaaaahhhhh I'd say mid range with the bands and artists I promoted and seriously you have to must to have some bad ass accountants handling the money and the taxes once you hit a certain range.

If you don't whoa baby you would be amazed how it can all slip away without someone sitting on it. So a lot of artists who chalk it up to a relatives accountant can see their fortune go down the toilet in a heartbeat. Happened way too many times.
Thats true of any industry where you pull in lots of money. If youre like Ray Allen for example you can negotiate your own NBA contract because you educated yourself.

Kanye Doesn't Want White People Reviewing Him? Fine. White People Should Stop Buying His Crappy Music.

So that's easy. White people don't review KW music....nor buy his crap either.

I will never buy K West's music, or watch a Will Smith movie, or buy a Justin Bieber song, or watch a tv show with Lady Gaga in it.

I prefer talent. Color not involved.
The thing is Kanye is extremely talented. He seems to suck as a person though.

Forum List

Back