Apparently Kansas voters are smart enough to realize common sense regulations. There needs to be options in some circumstances. Smart christians.
Did you read the ballot? Said nothing about abortion on demand.

I think I am correct. It was signed by GW.

An Act

To protect infants who are born alive. <>

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
United States of America in Congress <> assembled,

SECTION 1. <> SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ``Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of
2002''.
SEC. 2. DEFINITION OF BORN-ALIVE INFANT.
As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect
to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or
extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of
development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a
beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of
voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been
cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a
result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced
abortion.

Thanks for the cite.

For some reason I had thought that bill failed. I stand corrected.

Indiana passed abortion ban just days after the kansas vote.

And actually...you know that summer of Rage the left promised us. Sorta fizzled out didn't it?​

Indiana passed abortion ban just days after the kansas vote.

And actually...you know that summer of Rage the left promised us. Sorta fizzled out didn't it?​

They didn’t put up for the people to vote on though did they?

That's right. Legislature did it. What's joe want to do? TAKE IT back from the states and let congressional democrats make abortions federal law and taxpayer funded. So. what's the difference? Only good if the left does it? Joe signs EO making taxpayers pay for travel funding abortions. Did he put that up for vote? LOL 'course not.

That's right. Legislature did it. What's joe want to do? TAKE IT back from the states and let congressional democrats make abortions federal law and taxpayer funded. So. what's the difference? Only good if the left does it? Joe signs EO making taxpayers pay for travel funding abortions. Did he put that up for vote? LOL 'course not.

What Joe wants to do is irrelevant to what this vote means, The real question here is if this vote was a bellwether to 2022 turnout. Will anti abortion moves by the right drive the democrat vote out and cause the Republicans to fall far short of expectations or not. We are already seeing several problems occurring with the Senate where republicans have put up nominees that may very well lose elections the republicans should have been easily able to take.

If you fail to regain the senate, which the right has ZERO excuse not to take control of, than the shit candidates are directly responsible for it.

I doubt that abortion will make the massive difference the democrats are looking for, particularly in the house, but there is a clear and logical argument that it will. Ignoring such will only make that possibility much more likely.

Brandon is in direct violation of the Hyde Amendment.

What Joe wants to do is irrelevant to what this vote means, The real question here is if this vote was a bellwether to 2022 turnout. Will anti abortion moves by the right drive the democrat vote out and cause the Republicans to fall far short of expectations or not. We are already seeing several problems occurring with the Senate where republicans have put up nominees that may very well lose elections the republicans should have been easily able to take.

If you fail to regain the senate, which the right has ZERO excuse not to take control of, than the shit candidates are directly responsible for it.

I doubt that abortion will make the massive difference the democrats are looking for, particularly in the house, but there is a clear and logical argument that it will. Ignoring such will only make that possibility much more likely.
You didn’t just write that sober!!

Forum List

Back