Like Covid, remember how Democrats were all it's a woman's body, her choice? Huh, I don't either.

This is the Democrat lie, it's not a woman's body when she wants a gun to defend it, if she wants to "rent" it for sex, if she doesn't want the jab or all those other things your leftist authoritarian party wants. But then suddenly for an abortion, it's her body! And when we change subjects, it's not ...
No comparison to covid. The Covid pandemic is a public health crisis. Abortion is a personal issue, and any action by government or the courts on it is an overreach of their authority.

No comparison to covid. The Covid pandemic is a public health crisis. Abortion is a personal issue, and any action by government or the courts on it is an overreach of their authority.
Abortion is killing babies . Period

Babies… have passed though the birth canal or been delivered surgically… at which time the anti-abortion nutters cease to care about them

Babies… have passed though the birth canal or been delivered surgically… at which time the anti-abortion nutters cease to care about them
Damn you really hate children. You need help/

You abort babies in the event of……..

You love repeating that lie. I'll bet you say it to yourself over and over at night, when you're trying to get to sleep. Soothing, eh?

I know this is an emotional issue for you, but the rest of us in this world have to be practical and down to earth about it. No baby has ever been kills by an abortion. Most of the time it isn't even feticide.

What part of that is a lie?
I suppose I am what you would call an "anti-abortion nutter" and I donate to several concerns that use the funds to support foster children and orphans.

So you lied about me.

Anybody here need more proof that Lush is a liar?

I know this is an emotional issue for you, but the rest of us in this world have to be practical and down to earth about it. No baby has ever been kills by an abortion. Most of the time it isn't even feticide.
Is it a baby when delivered? Why do drs call it a baby when they tell a mother to be?

Show me one doctor who says you have a fetus

What part of that is a lie?
that a baby is helpless. I want you to show one baby that takes care of itself. I'll wait. How do they get their diapers? their food? their beds?

I donate to several concerns that use the funds to support foster children and orphans.
How very nice of you. Totally inadequate to cover the result of over turning Roe however. How do you feel about federal programs to help care for and feed these kids once they are born? you in on that?

No?

Ohhh
So you lied about me.
See above...and "you" is meant to cover the totality of the anti-abortion nutters in any case

Last edited:
How very nice of you. Totally inadequate to cover the result of over turning Roe however. How do you feel about federal programs to help care for and feed these kids once they are born? you in on that?

No?

Ohhh

See above...and "yo" is meant to cover the totality of the anti-abortion nutters in any case
prove it.

that a baby is helpless. I want you to show one baby that takes care of itself. I'll wait. How do they get their diapers? their food? their beds?
What are you fucking babbling about?

Is it a baby when delivered? Why do drs call it a baby when they tell a mother to be?

Show me one doctor who says you have a fetus
It's the human thing to do when I fetus is wanted and loved and needed and birth dates make all the difference in the world that makes it official it's a baby. Before that birthday it doesn't qualify officially.

It's the human thing to do when I fetus is wanted and loved and needed and birth dates make all the difference in the world that makes it official it's a baby. Before that birthday it doesn't qualify officially.
baby killer you are.

Exactly, woman's body woman's choice is a one issue gig for you, abortion. Otherwise, you think a woman's body belongs to government like everyone else's

No?

Ohhh

See above...and "yo" is meant to cover the totality of the anti-abortion nutters in any case
How many women have been forced to give birth since RvW was overturned?

Thousands. How do you tabulate that?

Do you think it's NONE?

Are you that stupid or dishonest?

If it had no effect, why do it!
Simple question. You are making statements about it as if you knew.

So how many?

PS -- please show your work.

Forum List

Back