So tell us, nutterds...what actual help are you willing to pay for to the result of over turning Roe?

Day care?

medical coverage?

Food assistance?

Rent/housing assistance?

ANYTHING?

So tell us, nutterds...what actual help are you willing to pay for to the result of over turning Roe?

Day care?

medical coverage?

Food assistance?

Rent/housing assistance?

ANYTHING?
How many forced births are we talking about, again?

You talk like you know.

Simple question. You are making statements about it as if you knew.

So how many?

PS -- please show your work.
I honestly don't know...but it's not zero

So I was honest. You try now.

You are implying that this affects no one (or very few)...what is the point of doing it if that's the case?

I don't actually expect and answer...but surprise me

Day care?

medical coverage?

Food assistance?

Rent/housing assistance?

ANYTHING?
I don't expect an answer here either.

I honestly don't know...but it's not zero

So I was honest. You try now.

You are implying that this affects no one (or very few)...what is the point of doing it if that's the case?

So, you make statements that you have no ability of backing up.

So, you make statements that you have no ability of backing up.
I didn't expect an honest answer and I got none at all

So tell me...how many abortions were you hoping this would prevent...that's your answer.

I didn't expect an honest answer and I got none at all

So tell me...how many abortions were you hoping this would prevent...that's your answer.

Good question, I have one for you.

How many 10 year old girls being raped on our southern border is too many when it comes to to getting Democrat voters in the country illegally? Is there any number that would make you question what you are doing?

No comparison to covid. The Covid pandemic is a public health crisis. Abortion is a personal issue, and any action by government or the courts on it is an overreach of their authority.
Why?

Do you think any action by the government on healthcare procedures is an overreach? There are several large governmental agencies who exist for that sole purpose. It seems to me that your statement here is flatly incorrect.

Indeed, the government and courts have been regulating abortions for decades under Roe as well to include denying then in particular instances.

that a baby is helpless. I want you to show one baby that takes care of itself. I'll wait. How do they get their diapers? their food? their beds?
They aren't helpless, they have a kind of mind control over the mothers, imho. But by law babies born alive regardless if it is a premature birth, C-section or a botched abortion, require ordinary care like feeding and shelter. Ignoring and letting any baby die of exposure is a criminal homicide.

They aren't helpless, they have a kind of mind control over the mothers, imho. But by law babies born alive regardless if it is a premature birth, C-section or a botched abortion, require ordinary care like feeding and shelter. Ignoring and letting any baby die of exposure is a criminal homicide.
Mind Control Babies! :laughing0301:

Like Covid, remember how Democrats were all it's a woman's body, her choice? Huh, I don't either.

This is the Democrat lie, it's not a woman's body when she wants a gun to defend it, if she wants to "rent" it for sex, if she doesn't want the jab or all those other things your leftist authoritarian party wants. But then suddenly for an abortion, it's her body! And when we change subjects, it's not ...
Because choice is a tag line that has no connection with the core principal that abortion support stems from.

I would like to know what the core principal actually is, it is extremely rare for anyone to articulate a coherent one. Pro choice libertarians usually have a one, that the government should not have the power to regulate your personal medical decisions but that clearly and resoundingly does not apply to the general left or most pro abortion supporters.

Why?

Do you think any action by the government on healthcare procedures is an overreach? There are several large governmental agencies who exist for that sole purpose. It seems to me that your statement here is flatly incorrect.

Indeed, the government and courts have been regulating abortions for decades under Roe as well to include denying then in particular instances.

Democrats decide their position, then justify it. They are pro-abortion, so it's a woman's body. They are for forcing the jab, so it isn't a woman's body, it's public health. They don't grasp the hypocrisy because they are hypocrites. And of course that doesn't mean that you or I have the same right, we don't. They'd turn their heads 360 degrees if we tried what they do

Last edited:
Because choice is a tag line that has no connection with the core principal that abortion support stems from.

I would like to know what the core principal actually is, it is extremely rare for anyone to articulate a coherent one. Pro choice libertarians usually have a one, that the government should not have the power to regulate your personal medical decisions but that clearly and resoundingly does not apply to the general left or most pro abortion supporters.

I'm a pro-choice libertarian. You have the right idea. I'd phrase it that the government does not have a legitimate power to force a woman to carry a baby to term in her body. What you said covers it, just clarifying my view.

But that doesn't mean I believe the left's bull shit that they think it's a woman's body when they don't think that for any other issue

I do not think you are correct about that. I am not sure if medical intervention is required through the nation immediately following a failed abortion.

I do not think you are correct about that. I am not sure if medical intervention is required through the nation immediately following a failed abortion.
I think I am correct. It was signed by GW.

An Act

To protect infants who are born alive. <>

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
United States of America in Congress <> assembled,

SECTION 1. <> SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ``Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of
2002''.
SEC. 2. DEFINITION OF BORN-ALIVE INFANT.
As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect
to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or
extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of
development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a
beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of
voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been
cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a
result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced
abortion.

Forum List

Back