Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

Too funny, honey you're the one who resorts to snark when cornered not me. It is you that is the defensive one here. In order for anyone to have a logical platform to debate on there must be some common ground. I would be basing what I say on the fact that the Bible is real, it is true, and that the characters therein are also real. That is something you have already discarded. My Jesus is alive and sitting at the right hand of the Father in the throne room. You? In your mind you are a goddess trying to perfect yourself.

'LOLOL.. so now I'm a goddess?

Too funny, honey you're the one who resorts to snark when cornered not me. It is you that is the defensive one here. In order for anyone to have a logical platform to debate on there must be some common ground. I would be basing what I say on the fact that the Bible is real, it is true, and that the characters therein are also real. That is something you have already discarded. My Jesus is alive and sitting at the right hand of the Father in the throne room. You? In your mind you are a goddess trying to perfect yourself.
The NT is like the current New York Times. It, once upon a time, was based on excellent precedents-----but went downhill and
became very partisan. THUS, it is as real as the much vaunted NYT

The NT is like the current New York Times. It, once upon a time, was based on excellent precedents-----but went downhill and
became very partisan. THUS, it is as real as the much vaunted NYT

Nope, every last Word is true. Sorry.

Are you? Are you your own little goddess? That is the logical extreme of the belief system you hold.

My beliefs are not extreme at all. Are you familiar with the Ugarit texts.. They are using them to translate the ancient Hebrew more accurately.

My beliefs are not extreme at all. Are you familiar with the Ugarit texts.. They are using them to translate the ancient Hebrew more accurately.

LOL. I am familiar but I do not use them. I have no need to strip away the reality of God's existence.

Of course it is, well unless you're a Jew anyway.
somebody told you that muslims and hindus "believe" that it is
true? I am a jew and absolutely believe that the person called
Jesus, who was a distant relative of John the toveler liked to preach
as much as John liked to tovel and both got 'offed' by roman
shills. It was a very prevalent thing in those days. I do believe
that a hellenist jew named Paul had an active dream life. I also
believe that a nut named CONSTANTINE existed

somebody told you that muslims and hindus "believe" that it is
true? I am a jew and absolutely believe that the person called
Jesus, who was a distant relative of John the toveler liked to preach
as much as John liked to tovel and both got 'offed' by roman
shills. It was a very prevalent thing in those days. I do believe
that a hellenist jew named Paul had an active dream life. I also
believe that a nut named CONSTANTINE existed

Good for you, your beliefs are of no import to me.

Naaa. You don't believe the NT, you spouted a bunch of nonsense that in no way is a worthwhile conversation.
wrong again-----I, absolutely, believe the writings of the New Testament WERE written by the people who "signed off" on the
parts they wrote. I, ABSOLUTELY, believe that the person called
JESUS (Yeshua) was crucified. I absolutely believe that the person
called Jesus was entombed in the family tomb of a prominent pharisee family of Jerusalem------it is just some of the other details that are
OBVIOUSLY a matter of "ON SECOND THOUGHT" ---but MORE important are the ludicrous interpretations of those events taught to you by the EASTER BUNNY

Forum List

Back