Kamala Harris lies, says reports of her supporting the Minnesota Freedom Fund are MISINFORMATION…yet she tweeted in support of it

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The MFF is the group that bailed out BLM ANTIFA RIOTERS.

Kamala said any reports of her supporting this is MISINFORMATON.

But we have this tweet.

Kamala lied.

Fact check it, cult.

She said it is misinformation that she supported the MFF, but we have her tweet.

CALL HER OUT FOR LYING. IF YOU DO NOT, YOU PROVE YOU ARE IN A CULT.

The Neo-GOP have always conflated her support for those protesting, as shown in her tweet, as support for the rioters and lawless thugs and vandals. They have been conditioned like Pavlov's dogs of course to think that.

Last edited:
The Neo-GOP have always conflated her support for those protesting, as shown in her tweet, as support for the rioters and lawless thugs and vandals. They have been conditioned like Pavlov's dogs of course to think that.

So the fund has a 100% track record of only bailing out only those who were wrongly arrested?

Say, that was real nice the way you tried to put those words in mouth like that..... but no, nobody ever said that. The donations cause problems as I understand it. Money is power. Power corrupts.......

She supported an organization paying for bail of the people involved, it's a valid question, and you don't have any answer besides trying to accuse me of "putting words in your mouth".

Now onto level 2 of dodge, duck dip, dive and doge.....excuses.

She supported an organization paying for bail of the people involved, it's a valid question, and you don't have any answer besides trying to accuse me of "putting words in your mouth".

Now onto level 2 of dodge, duck dip, dive and doge.....excuses.
You were definitely trying to put words in my mouth as to what the organization did after the fact. What was the funds track record before her tweet as opposed to after it? Further conflating the actions of the private organization as explicitly acting with support from the candidate in bailing out everyone they did.

You were definitely trying to put words in my mouth as to what the organization did after the fact. What was the funds track record before her tweet as opposed to after it? Further conflating the actions of the private organization as explicitly acting with support from the candidate in bailing out everyone they did.

It did what it said it was going to do, you can't use your side's muddling of the word protester to include rioters to now pretend that's not what they were saying they were going to do? They were supporting bail funds for those arrested, and those protests were violent, and included acts of violence, of which this organization provided bail funds for. She supported them.

It's amazing. Anything a Republican says, even in passing MUST be taken at face value in the worst light possible, but you defend outright LIES on the part of progressives because it suits your worldview.

Fucking pathetic.

It did what it said it was going to do, you can't use your side's muddling of the word protester to include rioters to now pretend that's not what they were saying they were going to do? They were supporting bail funds for those arrested, and those protests were violent, and included acts of violence, of which this organization provided bail funds for. She supported them.

It's amazing. Anything a Republican says, even in passing MUST be taken at face value in the worst light possible, but you defend outright LIES on the part of progressives because it suits your worldview.

Fucking pathetic.

Sweet twist move. Show me where she supported protester engaging in violence, you know, rioters, in her tweet again. (This time without twisting that lame shit out of your ass.)

Sweet twist move. Show me where she supported protester engaging in violence, you know, rioters, in her tweet again. (This time without twisting that lame shit out of your ass.)

She supported a fund that supported rioters and protesters for bail money.

That Dems were OK with some violence in the protests seems to be a no brainer.

Now she's walking it back.

Progs gonna prog I guess.

So it doesnt matter to the cult when politicians lie?

That sure was not the case when you guys called everything Trump said a lie.

Cult, you MIGHT wake up in 14 days, but I doubt it.

So it doesnt matter to the cult when politicians lie?

That sure was not the case when you guys called everything Trump said a lie.

Cult, you MIGHT wake up in 14 days, but I doubt it.
They'll never wake up.. I think the best we can manage is to confine them in the hope that one or two might revert to human form.

They'll never wake up.. I think the best we can manage is to confine them in the hope that one or two might revert to human form.

This anti family anti moral anti American culture war going on right now must be won.

The BLMANTIFA and Woke bullshit has got to go.

Dr King would be ashamed of what we have become.

Forum List

Back